Foreign aid to Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala being cut by our great President.

Yes, that's the idea, to make things worse in those countries. Then perhaps their governments will stop their people from coming here in order to restore those funds.

Since when is leaving the country your living in for a better life elsewhere a crime? Do you understand how the United States was formed? We don't want to turn Honduras, El Salvador or Guatemala into EAST GERMANY. Keeping your population captive or as hostages like EAST GERMANY did is not the answer. But hey, Trump is a PUTIN lover, so I'm sure he is cool with that SOVIET style philosophy.

Oh, Putin again? I thought Mueller put that to rest.

It's up to those countries if they want to make leaving there a crime. It's not (and shouldn't be) our problem. Our problem is stopping them from getting into our country which is a crime. Sending them money doesn't seem to be working. In fact, it''s worse now than ever according to our border patrol.

The problem is not the money, the problem is Democrats in our country.

Really? You think moving to the United States is a crime? HELLO, we are a nation of immigrants. Our nation and strength as a nation is based on diversity thanks to immigration.

Mueller has no idea what Trump did with Putin for several hours while they were alone together in Helsinki Finland in the summer of 2018. Its also a fact that Trump wanted to pull the United States out of NATO. Its also a fact that he considered recognizing Crimea as part of Russia. These things are indisputable and pro-PUTIN. Former CIA director John Brennan has stated that what Trump did with Putin in Helsinki Finland in 2018 was treason. Trump sided with Putin over 15 different US intelligence agencies that all said that Russia tried to interfere in the 2016 election.

TRUMP lied in 2016 when he claimed he had no business dealings in Russia. Its now well known that he was planning to build a tower in Moscow.

Trump tower was never built. Even if it was, there is no law against it. There is no law against doing business with Russia; American companies do it today. IF Brenan said that what Trump did was treason, then he doesn't understand what treason is.

NATO is something we Republicans have wanted to get out of many years ago. We are pouring money into it and getting nothing out of it. So it's far from a Trump idea.

No other President in history did more to strengthen NATO and bind the United States and NATO together than Ronald Reagan. Its also come as no surprise that Europe contributed far more to NATO when Reagan was President than at any other time in its history. The fact is, when the United States increases spending in Europe, Europe follows America in that direction. Lead by example. Reagan and Bush Republicans are strongly pro-NATO. NATO is critical to the security of the United States of America. Anyone who questions that does not deserve to be in the White House and does not understand that NATO is responsible for saving the world from Soviet/Communism and the horror of World War III. NATO is our best defense against new Russian expansionism.

Selling your country out behind closed doors to a man like Putin is indeed treason. You don't meet for hours alone with a foreign head of state without the Secretary of State and other cabinet officials being there. Trump did not want them there for a reason. That is very troubling.

Its not illegal to do Business with Russia, but Trump lied about his business dealings with Russia! Why? Why would you vote for someone who would lie about that?

Trump did that? I wonder where he got that idea from?

White House defends secret Obama meeting with China's richest man

President Obama's Secret Meeting With Muslim Brotherhood Leaders

Leaked Top-Secret Meeting Reveals Obama Warning Putin of Alien Invasion in September 2017?

Obama’s personal emissary holding secret talks with Iran, Israeli paper claims

You can always send your own money to those countries.

Start a movement and ask every Democrat to send 10% of their wealth to them.

Trump is cutting foreign aid to three shithole countries that are flooding us with migrants. MAGA!

"While the president has threatened these cuts before, this time the administration is actually following through.

Trump said the funds totaled $500 million, but it wasn’t clear Friday if that figure was accurate. The State Department announced in December that the U.S. would mobilize $5.8 billion in public and private american investment to these three countries.

“We’re not paying them anymore because they haven’t done a thing for us,” he added."

Trump cuts all direct assistance to Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala
Well, that oughta fix things. Make those countries even poorer; that'll keep all those pesky people from leaving home and coming here.

Foreign aid is the responsibility of the State Department and USIAED. Tax revenue, primarily raised from the wealthier incomes in the USA, is used in order to protect the middle and lower classes and keep them spending on the US economy.

Foreign aid? And those funds come from the money tree?

Funny chit oir a Trumpette to pretend they care about spending money.

Foreign Aid saves more than it costs.

AS Trump pull it back, China & Russia will step in.

Sure, and every welfare dollar brings in $1.72....dumbass.

Trump is cutting foreign aid to three shithole countries that are flooding us with migrants. MAGA!

"While the president has threatened these cuts before, this time the administration is actually following through.

Trump said the funds totaled $500 million, but it wasn’t clear Friday if that figure was accurate. The State Department announced in December that the U.S. would mobilize $5.8 billion in public and private american investment to these three countries.

“We’re not paying them anymore because they haven’t done a thing for us,” he added."

Well, that oughta fix things. Make those countries even poorer; that'll keep all those pesky people from leaving home and coming here.

Foreign aid is the responsibility of the State Department and USIAED. Tax revenue, primarily raised from the wealthier incomes in the USA, is used in order to protect the middle and lower classes and keep them spending on the US economy.

I think it's leftover Obama Money.

You realize they were leaving even when we were lining the pockets of their elite; right? Riiiight?
I'm confused. In December, we were going to seriously increase aid to help stem this flow of people. Remember this?
U.S. pledges billions in aid to develop Central America, curb migration | Reuters
Has Trump changed his mind or is there some difference between the two events?
Yes. We help those who help us. They haven’t. So the flow of cash stops. Pretty simple...

Actually Honduras has made progress in cutting back corruption, etc. Trump is justr a fucking asshole looking to blame others for his lack of ability to handle the border situation.

Yea, that's why so many are joining caravans to the U.S., because of all the progress Honduras has made.

I said progress was made, not the problems were all l solved. Learn to read.

Gee, either did I....dumbass.

Funny chit oir a Trumpette to pretend they care about spending money.

Foreign Aid saves more than it costs.

AS Trump pull it back, China & Russia will step in.
Trump is building up our military.
He just took money from the military to build a wall.

Just saw a report this morning on the deplorable conditions at Camp Lejeune that have not been addressed since last years Hurricane.
Yep!
My taxes in Nassau County are paying for your family member’s shelter, clothing and food.

Yes. We help those who help us. They haven’t. So the flow of cash stops. Pretty simple...

Actually Honduras has made progress in cutting back corruption, etc. Trump is justr a fucking asshole looking to blame others for his lack of ability to handle the border situation.

Yea, that's why so many are joining caravans to the U.S., because of all the progress Honduras has made.

I said progress was made, not the problems were all l solved. Learn to read.
My co-worker’s family lives in Columbia and says you have no idea what’s going on.
Over 200 million in Air to Colombia. Trump tried to cut that too.

You want to cut it too?
Remind me again why my tax dollars are going to countries that provide nothing in return?

You realize they were leaving even when we were lining the pockets of their elite; right? Riiiight?
I'm confused. In December, we were going to seriously increase aid to help stem this flow of people. Remember this?
U.S. pledges billions in aid to develop Central America, curb migration | Reuters
Has Trump changed his mind or is there some difference between the two events?

So the aid worked and no one is trying to illegally migrate here from Honduras and other countries in caravans or as individuals ?

Right, got it.

What a tool

From the OP article: 'Trump said the funds totaled $500 million,'

$500 million total. Big fucking deal. That equals about 1/2,000'th of the deficit Trump is running. So fucking what?
But his xenophobic, ignorant, mostly uneducated Trumpbots will cheer this because they are xenophobic, ignorant, mostly uneducated minions.
This is nothing but throwing a bone to his Nuremberg Rally-type base.

He still gives many, MANY billions to countries in the form of military aid. ALL of which is wrong and should be stopped IMMEDIATELY.

I don't like America giving aid (you NEVER give money to countries...they just blow most of it on corruption. You give them 'stuff'...but NEVER cash.). But I sure as hell would rather they gave money to poor countries for food/shelter/etc. then give money to countries for weapons.
You give them 'stuff'...but NEVER cash.
I agree.
Who pays for the “stuff” YOU want to give them?
And when the refugees show up, who pays for that?
People like Kate Stienly. And the taxpayers...

It's the wrong approach. they need jails and police education........and parenting assistance. They also need Catholicism banned( licenses to steal and do the unthinkable/Hail Mary)

"People are fleeing these countries out of desperation—trying to escape violence & corruption. Closing down our border or ending foreign aid won't solve anything. I’ll be traveling to El Salvador next week to hear directly from folks about how CA can help." - Governor Newsom

"People are fleeing these countries out of desperation—trying to escape violence & corruption. Closing down our border or ending foreign aid won't solve anything. I’ll be traveling to El Salvador next week to hear directly from folks about how CA can help." - Governor Newsom

I propose a way to help. You let us select a good, honest, hardworking section of the population in that country that is aligned with our value system, we bring them to America, and trade them an equal number of California Democrats in return. That way the Democrats can be immersed in one of the shitholes they love so much.

Fox News has reported that Trump is cutting aid to 3 Mexican countries:
Middle Mexico
North Mexico
South Mexico

D2-LDsXQAErdCF.jpeg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts...appened/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fbb631ec36fd

Look, you can tell the woman in the middle is staring at the monitor and thinking, "Oh shit, how did I ever get mixed up with these idiots?"
Two of those ‘idiots’ used to work at CNN.
Typos are common on those caption pieces on all of the channels.
But if it’s not a typo it might be a reference to Riverdale and Langley Park, MD in addition to the original Mexico.

This will only make problems worse in these countries. Trump does not understand international relations, economics, defense policy or foreign policy. Thank God we only have 19 more months of his BS to deal with be before he is voted out of office.

Maybe if they want something from US, they should think about what they can do for US for a change.

Good for Trump. Cutting aid to Honduras, Guatemala and ES is the right thing to do. As usual, liberals have it all wrong.

Forum List

Back