Foreign Born RINO John McCain Turns Birther; Not Sure If Ted Cruz Is Eligible To Be President

Excellent that this is picking up so much traction :thup:

Really? Why? Because you're excited to know that the nation is so populated with halfwits who can't pick their nose without a schematic, much less do a simple Internet search, that even Congress is filled with them?
We have no idea who Ted Cruz really is. It's beyond dangerous that he is attempting to usurp one of our major political parties, and we have no idea where he came from. If he has nothing to hide, he would have released his birth certificate for professional examination, as has been requested of him multiple times.

Exactly what the fuck do you "not know about who Ted Cruz really is" as opposed to all the other candidates? Why do you "have no idea where he came from"? Who is keeping this info a secret from you? In what Bizarro World does your xenophobic paranoid delusion tell you that he's "hiding his birth certificate", rather than having been completely up-front about his birth all along?

Dual citizenship may pose problem if Ted Cruz seeks presidency

2000-fucking-13, Brain Trust. So you're about three years late with your demands that he "stop hiding things and release it".

Ted Cruz isn't the threat to America, dumbass. Stupidity like this, growing on our nation like a giant moron tumor, is the real threat.
If he had nothing to hide, he would release his full long form birth certificate for full, independent examination. Yet he continually refuses to do so. Why?

Well there you have it, iron-clad proof that ANYONE who engages in this stupid 'birther' crap is a moron!

Why can't we just go back to the 'good ol' days' when a candidate simply told the country what he was going to do and did not talk about anyone else. When I consider a candidate I only want to hear what his/her ideas are and what they are going to do. The second they start attacking their opponent they're done...tuned out. If you have to delve into this crap, attack others, and talk about anyone else except what YOU are going to do, what you're telling me is that YOU don't have a good reason why I should vote for YOU!

When exactly were these "good old days" when candidates didn't talk about the reasons why their opponents were not a good choice? Were these good old days on THIS planet?

The notion that a candidate should pretend they're running for office in a vacuum, with no opponents, and never compare and contrast themselves with the other candidates is childish and silly. That being said, the criticisms need to be accurate and relevant, not merely wild insults and accusations and implications.

Excellent that this is picking up so much traction :thup:

Really? Why? Because you're excited to know that the nation is so populated with halfwits who can't pick their nose without a schematic, much less do a simple Internet search, that even Congress is filled with them?
We have no idea who Ted Cruz really is. It's beyond dangerous that he is attempting to usurp one of our major political parties, and we have no idea where he came from. If he has nothing to hide, he would have released his birth certificate for professional examination, as has been requested of him multiple times.

Exactly what the fuck do you "not know about who Ted Cruz really is" as opposed to all the other candidates? Why do you "have no idea where he came from"? Who is keeping this info a secret from you? In what Bizarro World does your xenophobic paranoid delusion tell you that he's "hiding his birth certificate", rather than having been completely up-front about his birth all along?

Dual citizenship may pose problem if Ted Cruz seeks presidency

2000-fucking-13, Brain Trust. So you're about three years late with your demands that he "stop hiding things and release it".

Ted Cruz isn't the threat to America, dumbass. Stupidity like this, growing on our nation like a giant moron tumor, is the real threat.
If he had nothing to hide, he would release his full long form birth certificate for full, independent examination. Yet he continually refuses to do so. Why?

Are you having some sort of LSD-induced flashback to Obama, or what? One more time for the sanity-impaired among us: birth certificate matter of public record, readily available for the last three years, ever since the question arose. There is no amount of, "I didn't hear you, where's his birth certificate, I didn't hear you, WHAT'S HE HIDING!" that is going to change that, or make me repeat it again.

Question asked, question answered, question ignorant re-asked, and graciously re-answered, and summarily ignored from this point forward. Moving on to someone else less likely to crap his own pants because the straightjacket is too tight . . .

Forum List

Back