Foreign marines join Ukraine army and tell 'Muscovite pigs' 'we will kill you'! WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID IN BUCHA

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Yes, these soldiers are the true soldiers, not defending for their country, but defending for other nation. Truly admire them and respect them. Love to support soldiers like them, especially those who have military and battle experience. God bless Ukraine and volunteer fighters. WE SAY TO THE MOSCOW BARBARIANS : " WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID IN BUCHA"

I love this development, and there is the only one solution :

1649242791245.png

You never said that when you sent them to Vietnam and Iraq.

Youre still wanting Biden to fail I see. How patriotic of you. The founders would be proud of you.
You make it an American issue? An issue such irrelevant that the US didn´t send forces to prevent it in the first place?

Youre still wanting Biden to fail I see. How patriotic of you. The founders would be proud of you.
Many are just tired of having sides forced on them. And frankly, Hanoi Jane and many others from the Nam era are revered by Progs.

It's my patriotic duty to want to see commies fail, and help them fail in any way I can.

Ukrainians themselves announced their own massacre in media article:

"Special forces have begun a clearing operation in the city of Bucha in the Kyiv region, which has been liberated by the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The city is being cleared from saboteurs and accomplices of Russian forces."

whenever i see this guy, he gives me hope that russians will leave in bodybags! Slava Ukraini

It's my patriotic duty to want to see commies fail, and help them fail in any way I can.
a Ukrainian T-64 ambush a retreating Russian convoy and destroy a BTR-82A. There is at least one more vehicle destroyed but you can't tell what it is.

The Russians didn't even know where the fire was coming from, they were just firing wildly back. Instead of attacking the T-64, the dismounts ran for cover. Looters, not soldiers.

At the end of the clip there is some indirect fire from UKR artillery but they didn't hit anything.

Let's get this straight.
Ukraine is democratic sovereign country. It is being invaded by a communist country. You want Biden to fail with protecting Ukraine but want to see putin fail also.

The point here is, you following Trump by supporting putin but somehow in your ignorant head you think Ukraine is a defined communist country. You foolishly followed Trump and put yourself in the communist Russia camp and simultaneously declare yourself a republican who fights against communists. Can't you see what an idiot you've made of yourself? Do you ever read anything before you post it or just so addicted to Trump you follow him blindly. Youre probably not smart enough realise either if your silly enough to say it in the first place.

Forum List

Back