Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Even the supposedly unedited "full" footage is misleadingly altered, experts say.

The undercover Planned Parenthood videos that spurred a congressional investigation were so severely manipulated that they wouldn't hold up in court, according to an analysis by three teams of forensic experts.

Planned Parenthood hired independent research firm Fusion GPS to investigate the validity of the first five "sting" videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group.

Glenn Simpson, a partner at the firm and a former Wall Street Journal reporter, assembled three teams of neutral experts to comb through the tapes using special video software. He said the teams found that all of the videos analyzed -- even the supposedly "full," unedited footage the CMP released -- were missing large sections of time and misleadingly altered so that separate conversations appeared to take place in an uninterrupted take. Moreover, the forensic team found that the transcripts CMS released with the videos were frequently erroneous.

"It appears they commit what I would call 'wishful thinking' about what was said," Simpson told reporters Thursday.

More: 'Sting' Videos Of Planned Parenthood Are Totally Manipulated, Forensic Analysis Finds

Using "doctored" videos to advance the anti-choice agenda is dishonorable and misleading.

I'm all for PP. Each year tens of thousands of negro and American indian babies won't have to live in fucking shitholes all their short lives and suck of the 'Maker's teat and be able to claim the only time they had anything to eat they didn't fucking rob was when they were in prison.
GO PP!

It was patently obvious from the outset that those videos were nothing more than an illegal attempt to libel PP.

Unfortunately most people can't spot the editing and the MSM failed to do it's job and research them first.

Of course FauxNoise wasn't going to do that anyway because they have been a proponent of using this kind of vile distortion all along.

But the rest of the media should have known better.

Now I hope that they will be honest enough to promote the truth.

I'm all for PP. Each year tens of thousands of negro and American indian babies won't have to live in fucking shitholes all their short lives and suck of the 'Maker's teat and be able to claim the only time they had anything to eat they didn't fucking rob was when they were in prison.
GO PP!

Only 3% of what they do is abortions, and well they can't do an abortion without a woman wanting one. What gets me is why are these women needing abortions, Unprotected SEX, which leads to HIV, Cervical CA and other VD's.

Having libtards sucked out of the womb is a net gain for the genepool.

As disgusting, repugnant and barbaric as I think it is I will not do anything to stop complete blithering idiots from disposing of their genetic garbage.

10 Bucks say that Lakoturd's link is absolute bullshit BTW, just like everything else it posts.

Since the first video, it has been noted that it was manipulated. Being it was done with hidden camera in some cases, they did not have permission to video or publish those they were trying to trick into saying certain things that they could splice together for their purposes.

You could take the bible and cut and paste the words to sound more like some manifesto of evil.

The CMP used actors to make propaganda videos.

Several states that investigated and found no wrong doing by PP. Only three states even allow fetal tissue donation. When tissue get to places like stemexpress they can sell tissue to other labs, but PP does not. The amount of tissue from an aborted fetus is tiny so yes the tissue is highly sought by many medical labs, and there might be bidding or lottery system to acquire it, but that is not done by PP.

Most tissue become waste or incinerated. Not all women in the three states that can donate even agree to donate their tissue.

CMP is being investigated

GO PP!

Only 3% of what they do is abortions, and well they can't do an abortion without a woman wanting one. What gets me is why are these women needing abortions, Unprotected SEX, which leads to HIV, Cervical CA and other VD's.

It can also be a failure of contraception.

As disgusting, repugnant and barbaric as I think it is I will not do anything to stop complete blithering idiots from disposing of their genetic garbage.

10 Bucks say that Lakoturd's link is absolute bullshit BTW, just like everything else it posts.

It's from Huffpo, nuff said. The Holy Grail of left loon sites...well next to Slate

You will never convince the American public that PP isn't a money hungry, part selling, baby killing machine. You'll never convince them that the Congressional hearings, where nurses testified that live babies were being dissected, aren't true. The people here who kept insisting that only zygotes were being aborted were indicative of the American public. Now that they have learned the truth, they realize that PP is 21 Century butchery that needs to be stopped. Besides Obamacare takes care of "women's health" now. No need for abortion mills.

It's from Huffpo, nuff said. The Holy Grail of left loon sites...well next to Slate

The OP contains live source links that even most NaziCon retards can follow. It ain't rocket science...

I look forward to hearing responses to the OP from some of the rabid Planned Parenthood haters.

SassyIrishLass koshergrl

I told you to quit tagging me, you're ignored

You could at least comment on the OP.
Do you understand "ignored"? She told you to stop harassing her. You didn't. Why do you think she owes you a response to your shit thread?

If I was left with so much egg on my face - I would sure as hell respond. If nothing else - I would apologize for being such a gullible fool.

I look forward to hearing responses to the OP from some of the rabid Planned Parenthood haters.

SassyIrishLass koshergrl

I told you to quit tagging me, you're ignored

You could at least comment on the OP.
Do you understand "ignored"? She told you to stop harassing her. You didn't. Why do you think she owes you a response to your shit thread?
You find that funny? You do realize that at one point, continuing to tag someone after they asked you not to was considered harassment and an infraction? I think you should probably apologize to the lady and stop stalking her.

Or continue, and get your silly ass banned.

You will never convince the American public that PP isn't a money hungry, part selling, baby killing machine. You'll never convince them that the Congressional hearings, where nurses testified that live babies were being dissected, aren't true. The people here who kept insisting that only zygotes were being aborted were indicative of the American public. Now that they have learned the truth, they realize that PP is 21 Century butchery that needs to be stopped. Besides Obamacare takes care of "women's health" now. No need for abortion mills.

You rabid anti-abortionists do not represent the American Public. You only represent a small subset of the population. America is evenly divided on the topic and individual rights cannot be violated by people like you.

You rabid anti-abortionists do not represent the American Public. You only represent a small subset of the population. America is evenly divided on the topic and individual rights cannot be violated by people like you.

Make up your mind already

An individual's rights and "woman's health" are both things that can be preserved without the abhorrent practice of mutilating live infants. Don't want a baby? Take a pill, before or after, to maintain your "health". It is your right.
Disregarding the above painless procedure shouldn't allow for the torture and death of another. That is not your right. And lays waste the rights of the one you are killing.

Forum List

Back