Forget about Clinton and Cosby being rapists! TRUMP TALKED DIRTY!

Do you realize your screen name is used by a group of racist incel types? I mean I know tRump made racism OK, but nobody wantz to be known as an incel do they?
Proud boys are not racists, moron.However, it's absolutely predictable that you would accuse them of being racist.

Do you realize your screen name is used by a group of racist incel types? I mean I know tRump made racism OK, but nobody wantz to be known as an incel do they?
Trump is cracking down on racism and the Proud Boys are doing their part as Americans to help end racism as well.

What have you done to help stop the liberals racism?
Also, just how is tRump "cracking down" on racism? He encourages it at every turn, you eunuchs eat it up with a spoon.
Can you quote him encouraging racism?

Trump is cracking down on racism and the Proud Boys are doing their part as Americans to help end racism as well.

Also, just how is tRump "cracking down" on racism? He encourages it at every turn, you eunuchs eat it up with a spoon.
He´s building a wall to keep the racists out.
He´s also working on declaring ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.
Is he now, keeping the racists out of where? Mexico?
Why would blacks want to go to Mexico?
Lol, you are hilarious kid.

Last edited:

He is calling anyone he disagrees with, racist.

Eunuchs LOL. Who’s the liar now?

He´s building a wall to keep the racists out.
He´s also working on declaring ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.
Is he now, keeping the racists out of where? Mexico?
Why would blacks want to go to Mexico?
Lol, you are hilarious kid.
Obungo was the most racist President since Lyndon Johnson.

Eunuchs, incels, what's the difference?

I doubt he knows what the word means.

What's wrong with you people!

What is this world coming to when a President can talk dirty, but it's wrong to rape women?
Well, today's verdict wasn't exactly about "talking dirty".
1683660971505.gif

Forum List

Back