🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Forget Econ Stats, Do Americans Feel Economic Exhuberance or Malaise?

So Reagan's policy of ballooning the deficits by cutting taxes while increasing spending was the proper formula in the eighties, because - cause and effect issues aside for the moment -

those policies were followed by greatly improved GDP and unemployment numbers?

Ballooning the deficit? That was nothing compared to the uber-balloon Obama has created. $17 trillion ring a bell? And Reagan got a ton more for his investment. Obama has gotten anemic employment and even worse growth.

And do you remember the jobless recovery during Boosh? Not to mention the tax breaks companies got even if they moved over seas?

Jobless recovery? You need to go back and look at the unemployment numbers for each of his 8 years. I posted it early on....didn't you see it? He was doing GREAT until the crash in 2008. His policies had the job market going like gangbusters even WITH the attack of 9/11 on our economy till 2008.

And I'll say for the umpteenth time, both parties contributed to the crash. So did G80000.

Hya, dummy.

I noticed that you did not respond to the new consumer confidence index. What gives?

A "shoes" sale? Macy's? You've got a strange hang up, there. Am I supposed to be offended by you talking about your shopping habits?

I also noticed that you began kissing Moonglow's ass and you gave Londoner a sweet reach-around this afternoon. Wise choice. That uber-arrogant approach you took yesterday wasn't working. Let's see if you can save enough face with this new version of you.

LOL, I know you're a little bit fascinated with me, Looney Loner, but just to be clear, I don't swing that way, so you're wasting your time. I see you've yet to contribute anything of substance to this thread.

You don't swing what way? Are you trying to tell me that you are gay? Good for you!

I told you that I would pay some attention to you. You do want attention, don't you?

Ballooning the deficit? That was nothing compared to the uber-balloon Obama has created. $17 trillion ring a bell? And Reagan got a ton more for his investment. Obama has gotten anemic employment and even worse growth.

And do you remember the jobless recovery during Boosh? Not to mention the tax breaks companies got even if they moved over seas?

Jobless recovery? You need to go back and look at the unemployment numbers for each of his 8 years. I posted it early on....didn't you see it? He was doing GREAT until the crash in 2008. His policies had the job market going like gangbusters even WITH the attack of 9/11 on our economy till 2008.

And I'll say for the umpteenth time, both parties contributed to the crash. So did G80000.

Bush policies had the job market going like gangbusters? But.....circumstances beyond his control fucked it all up. Poor guy.

The latest Consumer Confidence number just came out:

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE SPIKES TO 7-YEAR HIGH

The Conference Board's index of consumer confidence jumped to 90.9 from 85.2 in June.

This smashed expectations for an increase to just 85.4.

“Consumer confidence increased for the third consecutive month and is now at its highest level since October 2007 (95.2)," said the Conference Board's Lynn Franco.

Read more: Consumer Confidence, July 2014 - Business Insider

Thanks for giving Exhibit A of the bullshit spin engaged in by biased sources. LMAO, Business Insider leans way to the left and the people hitting the thanks button too stupid to see it.

Didn't you read the posts early on about the Conference Board's Consumer Index for July??????

Love when you libs demonstrate with great clarity how pathetic your critical thinking skills are.

Hey, twat for brains, Business Insider doesn't do the Consumer Confidence Survey. Are you such a simpleton that if I cite the report by linking to Foxnews you'll then consider it legitimate?

LOL, I know you're a little bit fascinated with me, Looney Loner, but just to be clear, I don't swing that way, so you're wasting your time. I see you've yet to contribute anything of substance to this thread.

You don't swing what way? Are you trying to tell me that you are gay? Good for you!

I told you that I would pay some attention to you. You do want attention, don't you?

Yes darling, it was obvious you need the government teet or some other teet to suck on. I kept trying to tell you in the REPs I wasn't interested.

I know the rejection must hurt but you'll survive.

If you are a 1 percenter you've never had it so good. If you are a middle classed, you've been taking it on the chin since the early 80's and the attack hasn't stopped since.

When a president gets growth roaring to levels almost unmatched....and when that president gets unemployment to almost "full employment" it takes a real dullard to not realize those policies help the middle class more than any other policy impacts.

The very def of low enough unemployment to be called "full employment" means you've created conditions that allows almost everyone who wants to work to work. How can you possibly think that only billionaires benefit from that.

You must be regurgitating some dumbass class out at Berkley. No wonder so many stats are at your fingertips.

So Reagan's policy of ballooning the deficits by cutting taxes while increasing spending was the proper formula in the eighties, because - cause and effect issues aside for the moment -

those policies were followed by greatly improved GDP and unemployment numbers?

You're dumber than anyone already thought if you think Obama added 17 trillion to the debt.

I lived it, I don't need to, not only that the Hispanic invasion almost ran me out of business, you want to deny that also.. Yet Bush could not stop them from being hired by contractors I had worked with for years..Did you never get any checks from the govt. during Bush under the two stimulus plans?

The latest Consumer Confidence number just came out:

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE SPIKES TO 7-YEAR HIGH

The Conference Board's index of consumer confidence jumped to 90.9 from 85.2 in June.

This smashed expectations for an increase to just 85.4.

“Consumer confidence increased for the third consecutive month and is now at its highest level since October 2007 (95.2)," said the Conference Board's Lynn Franco.

Read more: Consumer Confidence, July 2014 - Business Insider

Thanks for giving Exhibit A of the bullshit spin engaged in by biased sources. LMAO, Business Insider leans way to the left and the people hitting the thanks button too stupid to see it.

Didn't you read the posts early on about the Conference Board's Consumer Index for July??????

Love when you libs demonstrate with great clarity how pathetic your critical thinking skills are.

Hey, twat for brains, Business Insider doesn't do the Consumer Confidence Survey. Are you such a simpleton that if I cite the report by linking to Foxnews you'll then consider it legitimate?

Awww look, yet another liberal with the personal attacks. It's so fun. I enjoy the names. When one of you clowns comes up with one I haven't heard before, it'll really make my day.

Unfortunately you're all pathetically predicable.

Yes darling, it was obvious you need the government teet or some other teet to suck on. I kept trying to tell you in the REPs I wasn't interested.

What was obvious? Are we now going to compare portfolios? What did you say in "the REPs"? Was it interesting?

How's the thread going? When are you going to address the consumer confidence index? How is the jump possible? Whom is cooking those numbers? What Obama policies have led to that jump?

Come on.....you are an expert. Show us something.

I lived it, I don't need to, not only that the Hispanic invasion almost ran me out of business, you want to deny that also.. Yet Bush could not stop them from being hired by contractors I had worked with for years..Did you never get any checks from the govt. during Bush under the two stimulus plans?

Oh, and Obama's done a grand job of stopping illegals from pouring across the border? It wasn't as good under Bush as it was under Reagan, but it was better than under Obama.

And I've yet, YET to see a liberal acknowledge what havoc 9/11 wreaked on the economy.

Unemployment+rates+July+2008.jpg

I feel like the stock market somehow nearly doubled at a time when so much is going so wrong. It doesn't make much sense. I fear that bubble shall burst.

Awww look, yet another liberal with the personal attacks. It's so fun. I enjoy the names. When one of you clowns comes up with one I haven't heard before, it'll really make my day.

Unfortunately you're all pathetically predicable.

Let's try another way, shall we?

You and I agreed on something in this thread. Something significant, in fact. Can you tell me what that was?

The only thing laugher swings is his right hand...very "jerky" motion if ya get my drift...lmao!

What was obvious? Are we now going to compare portfolios? What did you say in "the REPs"? Was it interesting?

How's the thread going? When are you going to address the consumer confidence index? How is the jump possible? Whom is cooking those numbers? What Obama policies have led to that jump?

Come on.....you are an expert. Show us something.

Once again you show not only what a complete fucking airhead you are, you show just how poor your reading comprehension is. Go back and look moron.

In the meantime, I'm still looking for ONE thing of substance you have said on this thread.

Forum List

Back