🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Forget Econ Stats, Do Americans Feel Economic Exhuberance or Malaise?

I really, really enjoyed the $5 dollar a gallon gas during Boosh....

And how are you enjoying the cost of medical insurance under Obama?

It's a good deal for most Americans.

The only ones who are really crying are the ones who were trying to privatize their cost while socializing their risk at expense to the rest of us.

Fuck them.

LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about Jake, none. Turn off MS-NBC, your brain is turning to mush.

Just because a bunch of whacked out right winging TPers don't "like" Obamacare does not mean that there aren't a few million more Americans that do like Obamacare.

Hey Guy, I'm a libertarian. If you ever want to debate me instead of a Republican, let me know.

The only ones who are really crying are the ones who were trying to privatize their cost while socializing their risk at expense to the rest of us.

Fuck them.

LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about Jake, none. Turn off MS-NBC, your brain is turning to mush.

Kaz, you don't have a clue about any of this, none at all.

Fuck them.

Kaz, you don't have a clue about any of this, none at all.

Obamacare is a good deal for most Americans? Don't they get the news in Utah?

What business really wants is a health care system they do not have to pay for...
^ Retard thinks business owners want the government to tax their personal income so it can pay for the people who don't work to have free health care. ROFL you just can't make up the stupidity of democrats.

Obamacare is a good deal for most Americans? Don't they get the news in Utah?

Check the campaign ads, watch the elections in 2014 and 2016.

This is a done deal, ending either in a Medicare expansion for everyone or in a single payer.

Fuck them.

Just because a bunch of whacked out right winging TPers don't "like" Obamacare does not mean that there aren't a few million more Americans that do like Obamacare.

Hey Guy, I'm a libertarian. If you ever want to debate me instead of a Republican, let me know.

Jake is an assholeitarian. He can't debate. It's in his DNA.

Fuck them.

Jake is an assholeitarian. He can't debate. It's in his DNA.

I've come to realize Jake is actually a pretty nice guy. He just lives in a fantasy world. Unfortunately, he can't tell it apart from the real one.

That's listening talking to herself in the mirror.

She cries and sighs; that's all she has got.

I've come to realize Jake is actually a pretty nice guy. He just lives in a fantasy world. Unfortunately, he can't tell it apart from the real one.

hint: libertarianville does not exist in reality because it can't.

Listening simply does not get that disagreement need not be personal.

hint: libertarianville does not exist in reality because it can't.

Listening simply does not get that disagreement need not be personal.

It's not reality that we can make our own decisions, it's reality that government does it better for us. You need to spend an afternoon just sitting at the DMV, Jake.

kaz, you are realizing that you live in an ever more complex society, which has rules and laws and regulations. This is not Deadwood, Dakota Territory. Little Bill does not live.

kaz, you are realizing that you live in an ever more complex society, which has rules and laws and regulations. This is not Deadwood, Dakota Territory. Little Bill does not live.

The more complex our society is, the more insane it is to have bureaucrats and politicians make our choices for us. Don't you notice how badly they suck at it?

I certainly have no faith in the Rule of Man.

All of history proves that.

We have a Rule of Law, vested in our Constitution.

After that, we elect the representatives we deserve.

The failure is the people, not the system. At least the Law is a hedge against man's inhumanity to man.

Libertarian philosophy in action would cause civilization to collapse, Kaz.

You have no faith in people. The irony is government is made up of ... what Jake?

Isn't it great !

What a contradiction.

We want Harry Reid and Co to run our health care system, but we know what a moron he is.

It is unbelievable.

While I am not a libertarian...I am darn close.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I certainly have no faith in libertarianism and certainly almost none of its claimants here.

I have great faith in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back