🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Forget Econ Stats, Do Americans Feel Economic Exhuberance or Malaise?

L, I congratulate you for your source. The article asserts, "All of the challenged GOP incumbents reacted to the pressure by working to reconfirm their credentials with conservatives. This held true even for those whose credentials should have been least in doubt." Of course the incumbents did.

Now watch them ignore the far right and TP, knowing they can pass a reasonable immigration bill by June and raising sufficient funds to defeat far right loser candidates in the 2016 primaries.

Just as Jindal said, responsible Republicans are done with the stupid far right.

L, I congratulate you for your source. The article asserts, "All of the challenged GOP incumbents reacted to the pressure by working to reconfirm their credentials with conservatives. This held true even for those whose credentials should have been least in doubt." Of course the incumbents did.

Now watch them ignore the far right and TP, knowing they can pass a reasonable immigration bill by June and raising sufficient funds to defeat far right loser candidates in the 2016 primaries.

Just as Jindal said, responsible Republicans are done with the stupid far right.

Let them go ahead and ignore the TP.

The far right is learning from Rove and is garnering better treasure chests of money to take on the establishement.

Please ignore them.

Why don't you take down your poster of Karl Marx and replace it with Hillary Clinton ?

Notice the concept: "ignore the evidence, concentrate on [my] feelings

Notice the concept: "ignore the evidence, concentrate on [my] feelings

Notice the failure of Jake to realize that the OP was asking how people felt.

Besides being one of the boards bigger morons....JakeTheFake is also a huge dramaqueen.

Be a little girl with feelings, if you want, be we are talking about adult matters. EC never posted any evidence that countered at the time that American consumer confidence was at a 7 yr high and Utah consumer confidence at an all time high.

Listening, showing the OP is false is not hijacking the thread.

There is no evidence that Americans feel economic malaise.

Listening, showing the OP is false is not hijacking the thread.

There is no evidence that Americans feel economic malaise.

Oh yes there is asswipe.

Consumer confidence is still at low levels compared to the last 50 years.

You can't seem to understand that just because it is getting better...that does not mean it's good.

Which is what the OP was based on.

Tell your mother to explain it to you.

The OP is based on what Americans feel right now, and they are at a 7 year high.

By your reasoning, based on what Americans were feeling about the economy and their future in 1931 makes their feelings about the corporate welfare state of the 1950s and 1960s and for FDR wonderful.

You are a far right wing reactionary drone bot who can only feel not cogitate.

I really, really enjoyed the $5 dollar a gallon gas during Boosh....

Yea, well you and your libtard cohorts had no problem defending Obama's European gas prices ideal and his $5 a gallon prices earlier in his presidency. Must be nice to have no principles and make any convenient argument that suits you.

Yea, well you and your libtard cohorts had no problem defending Obama's European gas prices ideal and his $5 a gallon prices earlier in his presidency. Must be nice to have no principles and make any convenient argument that suits you.

You can show me where I supported this?? I doubt it, but please continue to keep shooting in the dark..

And how are you enjoying the cost of medical insurance under Obama?

It's a good deal for most Americans.

The only ones who are really crying are the ones who were trying to privatize their cost while socializing their risk at expense to the rest of us.

Fuck them.

The only ones who are really crying are the ones who were trying to privatize their cost while socializing their risk at expense to the rest of us.

Fuck them.

You bet, that's why it's so popular.....

NOT

You can show me where I supported this?? I doubt it, but please continue to keep shooting in the dark..

As if I'd go searching through your 10 billion posts. Don't flatter yourself, dude. We know what you're about, dude. If you think I'm somehow wrong about how you operate, then go ahead and show me a post where you spoke out against Obama on the price of gas. You'll decline because you know that you'd never have spoken out against your lord and master like that.

Fuck them.

LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about Jake, none. Turn off MS-NBC, your brain is turning to mush.

Fuck them.

LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about Jake, none. Turn off MS-NBC, your brain is turning to mush.

Just because a bunch of whacked out right winging TPers don't "like" Obamacare does not mean that there aren't a few million more Americans that do like Obamacare.

But then again, what could anyone expect but more doom and gloom from the whacked out right winger like a Kaz.

Kaz have you been marching in the streets lately protesting that horrible Obamacare?
If not, WTF is wrong with you? Have you been watching around the clock FOX again? Turn off the propaganda Kaz. Hit the streets. Save the world from Obamacare. Or stfu about it. You and your kind lost this fight. Again. I would think your kind would get used to getting their asses kicked. By Obama. LMAO. Funny shit.

Fuck them.

You bet, that's why it's so popular.....

NOT

Jake is so out of touch it's funny

Forum List

Back