🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Forget Impeachment, Go with Treason

Try Obama for Treason or Impeach him?

• Impeach and let him go afterwards

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I can only imagine how the Democrats would love to see this conversation go national.

why do you think they start these threads? liberals pretending to be conservatives, that is.

The OP is a liberal?

Well, I'd guess it would be for the same reason lefties like to bring up Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann and Glenn Beck at every opportunity, they see it as an advantage.

I wonder if Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, and the Teabagger crazies are "secret liberal plants" in the republican party going by that logic.

"teaparty crazies" tell us what is crazy about wanting the government to follow the constitution? wanting a balanced budget? wanting lower taxes and less wasteful spending? Which of those do you consider crazy?

Like he is a Muslim, a Kenyan, a poker player, a drinker of bourbon!

his grandmother and his publisher said he was born in Kenya

Go with that.

The American people will immediately understand why you consider that to be treason......

what would you call it if a person engaged in fraud in order to run for president? I am not saying its true, but it makes you wonder when his publisher and grandmother say it.

But nothing is going to come of it, so fear not, obozo will be in the whitehouse for two more years, best possible thing for the GOP in 2016

Since his grandmother never said he was born in Kenya, no, it doesn't make me wonder.
Since his publisher said it was just an editing error in the brochure, and since Obama was in national news telling everyone he was born in Hawaii, no it doesn't make me wonder.

And I agree- not a chance that the GOP is going to get mired down in Birther idiocy.

watch the following video, you might learn something

obama s grandmother said he was born in kenya - AT T Yahoo Search Results

if you don't watch it then you have no place in this discussion.

But nothing is going to come of it until after he leaves office. The best thing for the GOP is to have him serve his entire term and let the american voters see what a failure a liberal president is.

I have listened to the heavily edited audio that Birthers have put out before, and I have listened to the unedited audio- shockingly Birthers lied.

Independent Grandmother Transcript - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Here is the transcript

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/obamatranscriptlulu109.pdf

MCRAE: Now give me that again? Explain it to me again?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: She says welcome. (Pause.) She is very grateful
for, for, for your, ah, great people sir.18
MCRAE: OK thank you. Tell her I count it a great honor to speak to her, uh,
since her son Barack Obama is running for president of the United States.
VOICE (in background): Eh, what do you know, do you know wha--, where
he comes from, uh?
VOICE (in background): To visit the president's mother. America.
(Mrs. Obama in background.)
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yeah, she is very informed for that and you
please pray for Obama. She is asking you to pray for him, for Obama.
MCRAE: Yes sir. Uh, Miss Obama, you, you can rest assured that I am
praying for your son. Uh, your grandson.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yes, yes, how supportive toward her there are
also a feeling to her.19
MCRAE: OK.
VOICE (speaking to someone in background): Only a moment, don't worry.
(Mrs. Obama in background.)
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: So, she says she is very welcome for your
prayer please grant to her and her son.
MCRAE: OK. And--
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: You know--uh-huh?--
MCRAE: And tell her that I will be coming there in December. I would like
to come by and meet with her and pray with her.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: (Pause.) Yeah--
(foreign words in background.)
BROTHER TOM (in background): In December, when in December. He is
coming in December and that he wants to come and talk with you. Eh--
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yeah.
(Mrs. Obama speaking in background.)
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Oh, she says yes, yes well come here. You are
coming in December so that you can talk together, with her.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yes.
MCRAE: Uh, could I ask her, uh, could I ask her about his, uh, his, his, his
actual birthplace. I would like to see his birthplace when I, when I come to
Kenya in December. Uh, was she, was she, was she present when he was--
VOICE (in background): It is here.20
MCRAE: Was she present when he was born in Kenya?
BROTHER TOM: I think, uh, uh I think--
VOICE (in background): (unintelligible)
BROTHER TOM (in background): He is asking her that, uh, he wants to
know something that uh, was uh you, was they, was she present when, ah,
he was born. Were they they there then?21

(Male voice in foreign language in background.)
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yes, they say that yes she was.22 She was
present when Obama was born.23
(McRae catches breath)
MCRAE: OK.24 Uh, when I come in December I would like to go by the, the
place, the hospital where he is born. Uh, could you tell me where he was
born? Was he born in Mombasa?
(Long pause. Puzzled sound from Translator Ogombe in background:
"naah?")25

BROTHER TOM: Uh, uh, I, I will need help.26 I think, uh I think, I kind of,
you know we'll be coming December (unintelligible27) and Vitalis, and I
talking to him, so I tell him--28
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (in background, simultaneously): --no, no--
what?!?
BROTHER TOM: --that you are a capitalist, that you were a little, that you
were a little, a little, a little American bus--
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (responding to background voices, sounding
distressed): No--yes--
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): No! Obama was not born in
Mombasa! He was born in America!
MCRAE: Wh-whereabouts, whereabouts was he born? I, I thought he was
born in Kenya.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: OK. Do you know whereabouts he was born?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: (Pause.) Huh?
MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in
Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born.
(two male voices in background in foreign language speaking at the same
time. Mrs. Obama or another woman in background.)
VOICE (background): It was Hawaii.
VOICE OF MRS. OBAMA OR ANOTHER WOMAN (background):
Hawaii.29
BROTHER TOM (background): Hawaii, yeah?
VOICE OF MRS. OBAMA OR ANOTHER WOMAN (background): Yeah.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (background): Yes.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): Sir, she says he was born in
Hawaii.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yeah, in 1960 this was Hawaii, where his
father, his father was also marrying there. This was Hawaii.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yeah.
MCRAE: Was, was, was Mrs. Obama, was sh--was she present? Was, was
Mrs. Obama, see I thought you said she was present. Was she, was, was she,
was she able to see him being, being born in, in Hawaii?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: (pause, silence) Hoh? (pause) Uh, yeah would
you please pronounce?
MCRAE: OK I’m sorry. I, I thought she said she was present when he was
born. I was—
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the
woman was not present. She was uh not, a what--you see, she was here in
Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.30
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Because, because the grandmother was married
here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America, oh yeah, so his son, the
little Obama, was marrying, was marrying, in America, in United States.
MCRAE: Oh, OK, fine. I mean, I--I just, I misunderstood what she was
saying. I thought you said she was present when he was born.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No, not present there. The present with me here
was tonight. Not present so she can leave.31 No she was here in Kenya while
he, uh, her son, the little Obama, was marrying in America. And, uh, he be
present if it--
WOMAN'S VOICE (background): It was in Hawaii.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: --was in America there, why are they for,32 they
go, they go, they go to some place, then the present isn't here sir,33 he was
born there in America.3

Even though McCrae tried to lead her into saying that Obama was born in Kenya, she very clearly stated that he was born in Hawaii- and that she was present in Kenya when he was born in Hawaii.

I can only imagine how the Democrats would love to see this conversation go national.

why do you think they start these threads? liberals pretending to be conservatives, that is.

The OP is a liberal?

Well, I'd guess it would be for the same reason lefties like to bring up Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann and Glenn Beck at every opportunity, they see it as an advantage.

I wonder if Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, and the Teabagger crazies are "secret liberal plants" in the republican party going by that logic.

"teaparty crazies" tell us what is crazy about wanting the government to follow the constitution? wanting a balanced budget? wanting lower taxes and less wasteful spending? Which of those do you consider crazy?

They wanted Bush tried and hung. But talk about their Obozo AND the first thing you get is about his stupid skin color and the next is they claim he as "clean" as the first fallen snow and hasn't ever done a thing wrong in his Entire pathetic life

How soon they sing a different tune when it's ONE OF THEIR OWN. two faced hypocrites

Last edited:
Go with that.

The American people will immediately understand why you consider that to be treason......

what would you call it if a person engaged in fraud in order to run for president? I am not saying its true, but it makes you wonder when his publisher and grandmother say it.

But nothing is going to come of it, so fear not, obozo will be in the whitehouse for two more years, best possible thing for the GOP in 2016

no one committed a fraud to run for president...

so keep your "i'm not saying it's true" to yourself...

OK then, his publisher and grandmother lied. Great, now why would they do that?

Sigh.

Birthers lied about what his grandmother said. Why would Birthers do that?

His publisher said she made a mistake. If you believe a mistake is a lie, can I call you a liar for claiming his grandmother ever said he was born in Kenya?

and his white grandmother died just days after he visited her in hawaii.

And?

Really, lies, speculation and innuendo....the currency of Birthers.

The OP is a liberal?

They wanted Bush tried and hung. But talk about their Obozo AND the first thing you get is about his stupid skin color and the next is they claim he as pure as the first fallen snow and hasn't ever don't a thing wrong in his Entire pathetic life

How soon they sing a different tune when it's ONE OF THEIR OWN. two faced hypocrites

I never wanted Bush tried, and certainly not hung.

But as the OP notes in this thread- those suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome are willing to bypass the Constitution and just go for a kangaroo court.

When are you cranks going to realize that nobody is getting impeached or being tried for treason?

you believe that?

I think the wackos in the clown car are going to do just that.

Unless he attempts to grant blanket amnesty by executive fiat (which is highly unlikely) there will be no such discussions nor would there be enough votes for it anyway.

I hope they drive president Obama's approval rating to 70% like they did bill Clinton's.

There is nothing Republicans or anyone could do to give Obama a 70% approval rating. The man is an absolute failure of a president and in these last two years coming up will be the least relevant he's ever been.

When are you cranks going to realize that nobody is getting impeached or being tried for treason?

you believe that?

Unless he attempts to grant blanket amnesty by executive fiat (which is highly unlikely) there will be no such discussions nor would there be enough votes for it anyway.

I hope they drive president Obama's approval rating to 70% like they did bill Clinton's.

There is nothing Republicans or anyone could do to give Obama a 70% approval rating. The man is an absolute failure of a president and in these last two years coming up will be the least relevant he's ever been.

see what happens if the loons try to impeach him.

and he is going to address immigration reform by executive order (not fiat... that is an incorrect and hyperbolic term). he is going to do a lot of things by executive order to get around the wingers...

you believe that?

and he is going to address immigration reform by executive order (not fiat... that is an incorrect and hyperbolic term). he is going to do a lot of things by executive order to get around the wingers...

Executive Orders have to be Constitutional. They can't be used to make legislation, which suddenly giving legal status to illegals would most certainly qualify as, so yes, it would be by fiat and thus, illegal, but we have no idea what he plans on doing yet if anything.

you believe that?

Executive Orders have to be Constitutional. They can't be used to make legislation, which suddenly giving legal status to illegals would most certainly qualify as, so yes, it would be by fiat and thus, illegal, but we have no idea what he plans on doing yet if anything.

executive orders ARE constitutional.

and it isn't up to you or congress to decide if it's constitutional. you have a problem, bring a challenge in court...

otherwise it's just nonsense.

The OP is a liberal?

It's the racists, the sexists, the ageists, the homophobes, the social con hetero fascists hiding in the movement is what is crazy about it.

Just let him try giving Amnesty through executive order

EVERYONE should then demand he be IMPEACHED

One, grandmother on the unedited tape says Barak was born in Hawaii.

EOs are constitutional until a court says they are not constitutional.

Why the fuck not go for treason -- I mean, neither have any legal basis, so just go full retard and make sure Hilary wins the WH in 2016...

Why the fuck not go for treason -- I mean, neither have any legal basis, so just go full retard and make sure Hilary wins the WH in 2016...

This is overused so much that it's an obvious bluff.

No really- if my only goal was to ensure a Democratic President in 2016, I would seriously be challenging Republicans to impeach.

But.....it would be a really, really, bad idea.

It would open the door to the idea that Presidents can be impeached because Congress disagrees with them politically- and once that door is open, it would happen whenever a majority Congress was a different party than the President.

Forum List

Back