Forget Mexico......Let's make taxpayers pay for the wall

More Fake news.

has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials............................................................No decisions have been made, GOP sources said.

:rofl:

So what is it Republicans?

Ready to declare you have no intentions of making taxpayers fund it?

Unnamed officials familiar with the Trump transition team, who spoke on the conditions of anonymity, have denied this story.
Do you have a link to this, or is the source of this "statement" --- like its main "characters" --- unnamed and anonymous also? LOL.

Let me guess. The source of this statement is actually just the voices in your head that keep you up at night, right?

I hear the wall will get started the first week.....exciting stuff....

Who didn't see this coming

Sources: Trump will ask Congress, not Mexico, to pay for border wall - CNNPolitics.com

President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.

The move would break a key campaign promise when Trump repeatedly said he would force Mexico to pay for the construction of the wall along the border, though in October, Trump suggested for the first time that Mexico would reimburse the US for the cost of the wall.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period.

Sources: Trump will ask Congress, not Mexico, to pay for border wall - CNNPolitics.com

President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.

The move would break a key campaign promise when Trump repeatedly said he would force Mexico to pay for the construction of the wall along the border, though in October, Trump suggested for the first time that Mexico would reimburse the US for the cost of the wall.

I kept my plan

Mexico won't pay one peso for the Great Wall of Trump

I kept my plan

i didn't. If I wanted to keep my plan I would have had to pay almost double for it.

I kept my plan

i didn't. If I wanted to keep my plan I would have had to pay almost double for it.

You have insurance through your employer or Medicaid?

I kept my plan

Employer.

I kept my plan

Employer.

So let me get this straight

Your employer fucked you over on your health insurance and you blame Obama

I kept my plan

Employer.

You should see this disaster democrats created...they call it Obamacare and it's a complete fuckimg hot mess....where have you been the last 8 years?

I kept my plan

Employer.

They fucked me over due to circumstances created by Obamacare. I used to have a low deductible PPO. more than likely that would end up a "Cadillac Plan" in 2018, so the company decided to make PPO's less attractive, and High deductible plans more attractive. They did this via rate increase on the PPO, wellness plan requirements to even qualify for them, and other coersions.

Hell, the HSA concept is DESIGNED to get people into High deductible plans, and discourage PPO's, because You can't get an HSA with a PPO, only an FSA, and with an FSA you lose your money if you don't use it.

Obamacare created the need for my company to "fuck me over". Democrats created Obamacare, they own the effects.

Forum List

Back