Forget Trump's OLD lies. Let's talk about his NEW lies.

If dean worried about his own lies more than others there might be one less liar in the world

Is he the one who sanctioned Putin and is trump the one who wanted to remove them?
If you can't prove Trump wanted to remove the sanctions (and you can't) is that a lie or were you just wrong as usual?

Remember, when Trump was in Arizona, he said the GOP missed Repeal and Replace by one vote.
There was no "replace". So that makes Repeal and Replace a lie. He should have just said Repeal.

He suggested some Nazi's were very fine people at Charlotte, Virginia.
Trump's defense of white nationalist protesters has David Duke gushing - CNNPolitics
Course, that might not count as a lie. That's just how Trump feels about Nazi's.

Tax Reform. We know it's not reform. Just tax cuts for rich people.

Asked about the families he just spoke with at the shelter, the president said, “they were just happy — a lot of happiness.”
Trump's second visit to Houston, nice optics, but what was he "saying"?
People with everything own under water are not happy. Was this a lie or a delusion?

We are so used to him lying, we just assume everything he says is a lie. I can't even tell which is which anymore.

Ah, R-Derp? You haven't been able to tell for quite some time now!

Show me the quote where Donald Trump said that Nazis were "very fine people"?
Check out post #6 numbnuts.

Is he the one who sanctioned Putin and is trump the one who wanted to remove them?

News flash. Not only isn't Obama president, we all know Putin and Obama couldn't stand each other.

Trump on the other hand:

5048-1499909647-7f0cfb5e112e59999a906cf19802a89d.jpg

News flash. Not only isn't Obama president, we all know Putin and Obama couldn't stand each other.
Well then what do we make of this video? sure looks like Obama has Russian ass juice all over his chin by watching this.

We kick out 35 russians
Flynn talks to Russian Ambassador
Russian reaction - NOTHING

We close down 2 russian compounds
Russian reaction - they expel 775 from moscow
I'm trying real hard to find a point in that. I'm sure Putin wanted to play it cool with the new president of the US. The democrats a few old cold warriors in the GOP and the media have worked real hard to sour the relationship between our two nations. Why? I do not know. We need to be working with Russia not against them. That's what Trump wanted from Putin and nothing more. To sour that chance all for revenge of an election is childish and stupid.

Hows this Rambo?
White House Tries to Get G.O.P. to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATT FLEGENHEIMERJUNE 21, 2017
That Trump hating bitch Julie Davis? not even worth reading. here are more BS Trump hating stories from her; BUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA sure took you long to find her bullshit. If Trump wanted to work with Russia for the good of the nation, that is what it looks like. It means nothing. Trump is not the Mayor of the United States he is the president of the United States!

Julie Hirschfeld Davis

Remember, when Trump was in Arizona, he said the GOP missed Repeal and Replace by one vote.
There was no "replace". So that makes Repeal and Replace a lie. He should have just said Repeal.

Trump's defense of white nationalist protesters has David Duke gushing - CNNPolitics
Course, that might not count as a lie. That's just how Trump feels about Nazi's.

Asked about the families he just spoke with at the shelter, the president said, “they were just happy — a lot of happiness.”
People with everything own under water are not happy. Was this a lie or a delusion?

We are so used to him lying, we just assume everything he says is a lie. I can't even tell which is which anymore.

Once again, R-Derp...show me where Donald Trump EVER said that Nazis were "very fine people"?

Trump on the other hand:

Funny how Obama "couldn't stand" Putin but there he was on stage secretly telling Putin's man not to worry about he said about Russia during the election because once he was reelected he wouldn't do what he said to GET elected!

And then you have the stones to come on here and talk about liars? :blowup:

That was Barry essentially admitting to that Russian that he was lying to the American people for votes and was more than willing to play ball with Putin once he had another four years !

Once again, R-Derp...show me where Donald Trump EVER said that Nazis were "very fine people"?

What "two sides" we're there in Charlottesville? Neo Nazis, white supremacists and the Klan on one side and people protesting those things on the other. When he said there were "very fine people" on both sides, who was he referring to?

Trump on the other hand:

Funny how Obama "couldn't stand" Putin but there he was on stage secretly telling Putin's man not to worry about he said about Russia during the election because once he was reelected he wouldn't do what he said to GET elected!

And then you have the stones to come on here and talk about liars? :blowup:

That was Barry essentially admitting to that Russian that he was lying to the American people for votes and was more than willing to play ball with Putin once he had another four years !

On Tuesday, Obama said his comments, though not intended for public consumption, were "not a matter of hiding the ball -- I'm on record" about wanting to reduce nuclear weapons stockpiles. Though he spoke bluntly to Medvedev, Obama insisted that the thrust of his remarks was in line with what he said in his Monday speech at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies and in other public statements.

Obama explains Medvedev open mic incident

What "two sides" we're there in Charlottesville? Neo Nazis, white supremacists and the Klan on one side and people protesting those things on the other. When he said there were "very fine people" on both sides, who was he referring to?
Probably the only people that had a PERMIT!!!!!to be there the people that think it's wrong to remove the statue in the park. Not all of them are KKK members. There were historians and teachers and sculptors protesting the cleaning of our history by a bunch of white man hating snowflake break if you yell at me babies.

On Tuesday, Obama said his comments, though not intended for public consumption, were "not a matter of hiding the ball -- I'm on record" about wanting to reduce nuclear weapons stockpiles. Though he spoke bluntly to Medvedev, Obama insisted that the thrust of his remarks was in line with what he said in his Monday speech at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies and in other public statements.

Obama explains Medvedev open mic incident
:smoke::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back