Formal Complaint Against Coyote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protectionist....you cannot start a thread or post in a thread about staff moderation. It is against the rules. I recommend you use the Contact Us button and take it up with admin.
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] is the admin. You can pm him with your complaints. Just don't do it ON the board. Big no no.

Under Announcements & Feedback on the home page, this is copy/pasted from there >>

"post your feedback and questions here."

Yes, but the rule you are breaking is listed IN the rules. I am just telling you in advance so the next time..if there is a next time...you will know who to contact with your complaints. Cereal_Killer is admin. He rules the staff. You do not call out the staff in a thread.

Just sayin'.

I don't think Coyote is the problem...... :eusa_whistle:

1. You haven't seen all the criterea.

2. When you don't state what you think IS the problem (words of the OP), then you haven't said anything. I'm open to constructive criticism. But you haven't offered any. Do you HAVE any ? If so, let's hear it.

Yeah....follow the damn rules

Seven:
Discussing administrators, moderators and rules in general on the open forum is not a violation of the rules. However, bringing a specific mod action or specifics of a mod action into the open forum IS a violation of the rules and will be dealt with accordingly.

Ignorance is no excuse. :eusa_whistle:

I thought you were talking about the words of the OP. As for the rules, oh well, a bit late now.

Coyote rocks! Whenever she pulls the trigger on someone, it's because they deserved it.

That's true for everyone she's had to drop the hammer on, except me.

I've never deserved anything I got.

I'm Father Theresa, dammit!

Protectionist....you cannot start a thread or post in a thread about staff moderation. It is against the rules. I recommend you use the Contact Us button and take it up with admin.
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] is the admin. You can pm him with your complaints. Just don't do it ON the board. Big no no.

Under Announcements & Feedback on the home page, this is copy/pasted from there >>

Yes, but the rule you are breaking is listed IN the rules. I am just telling you in advance so the next time..if there is a next time...you will know who to contact with your complaints. Cereal_Killer is admin. He rules the staff. You do not call out the staff in a thread. Just sayin'.

Thanks. I never saw it mentioned anywhere who to contact with your complaints, or that Cereal_Killer is admin. One would think this would be announced better, so posters wouldn't have to go digging to find this out.

Coyote rocks! Whenever she pulls the trigger on someone, it's because they deserved it.

FALSE! You are talking about something that you only have partially enough information to make a judgement upon. That's not good enough.

Yes, but the rule you are breaking is listed IN the rules. I am just telling you in advance so the next time..if there is a next time...you will know who to contact with your complaints. Cereal_Killer is admin. He rules the staff. You do not call out the staff in a thread. Just sayin'.

Thanks. I never saw it mentioned anywhere who to contact with your complaints, or that Cereal_Killer is admin. One would think this would be announced better, so posters wouldn't have to go digging to find this out.

Yeah checking out the rules and guidelines is a real pain and a waste of time, right? Even has it's own forum. :rolleyes:

FALSE! You are talking about something that you only have partially enough information to make a judgement upon. That's not good enough.

Coyote does rock on this board. You gave your side of the argument, but we only have your side....we don't know what else was being posted. This is the reason you shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry on the open board. It's stinking up the place.

If she was stopping hate...good for her. I wish they would do that with the racist posts too!

You targeted a religious group that you don't belong to and don't like and ordered them to change their holy book to suit your standards.

You don't see a problem with that?

NO, I wrote about an ideology that masquerades as a religion, and suggested that they change their guidebook, to remove mass genocide (Koran 9:5, 8:12), wife-beating (Koran 4:34), rape (Koran 2:223, 4:24, 4:34), pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery (Koran 33:50), animal cruelty/killing (Koran 2:125, 22:27-28), torture & mutilation (dozens of suras/verses)

You see a problem with that ?

I have a problem with the Magic Sky Fairy story.

Everyone that believes in it should follow my pagan guidelines. Including you.

He who indulges in too much style, loses his substance. Maybe you'd care to repeat ? (in English)

1. You haven't seen all the criterea.

2. When you don't state what you think IS the problem (words of the OP), then you haven't said anything. I'm open to constructive criticism. But you haven't offered any. Do you HAVE any ? If so, let's hear it.

Yeah....follow the damn rules

And you've never broken any rule here, is that right ? :lol:

If I had, I certainly wouldn't be crying about it on the open board like a little two year who dropped his Popsicle.

As fascinating at this is (*yawn*), I just can't stay to see how it turns out.

Note to protectionist - please keep it up. Don't stop. Go read the rules and find a few more to break ...

Have fun all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back