Former Abortion Clinic Worker: “I Can Still Hear the Sounds of Babies’ Skulls Being Crushed”

Its all the same leftwing bullshit, lies and distortions that you shitheads always engage in.

You act as if Gossling never existed.
Wrong again, as usual.

This is another ridiculous lie from the right – liberals support only that which is legal, oppose that which is not.

The Nuremberg laws in Germany were legal, saying "we support what is legal" is a moral cop out, an appeal to authority, and an attempt to ignore debate on WHY things are legal, or not.

Its all the same leftwing bullshit, lies and distortions that you shitheads always engage in.

You act as if Gossling never existed.
Wrong again, as usual.

This is another ridiculous lie from the right – liberals support only that which is legal, oppose that which is not.

So your kind of libtard supported racial segregation in the South prior to 1964?

That's nice to know, ass wipe.

Former Abortion Clinic Worker: “I Can Still Hear the Sounds of Babies’ Skulls Being Crushed”

If abortion is just a routine medical procedure, like removing a tumor, why are so many abortion doctors and workers having a problem with it?

Pro-life has a policy of forgiving these people, who are also victims of abortion

She's straight out lying.
You're calling me a liar? Do you have any proof that the OP is false in any way?

No. I'm saying the person making that claim is a liar. There is no "sound of babies' skulls being crushed".

That's nice to know, ......
12278694_991587050904440_5188446003875348146_n.jpg

If abortion is just a routine medical procedure, like removing a tumor, why are so many abortion doctors and workers having a problem with it?

Pro-life has a policy of forgiving these people, who are also victims of abortion

You're calling me a liar? Do you have any proof that the OP is false in any way?

No. I'm saying the person making that claim is a liar. There is no "sound of babies' skulls being crushed".
So you know more about abortion than the people who did abortions?

To justify defending the indefensible, euphemisms are called for.

To justify defending the indefensible, euphemisms are called for.
Right.

If the mother wants to keep an unborn baby, then it's a baby.

If the mother wants to abort an unborn baby, then it's a fetus.

And they never use the word abortion. It's called "terminating the pregnancy."

So you know more about abortion than the people who did abortions?

I know all people are capable of lying, especially if there is an agenda involved.

Why do you assume she is telling the truth? Is this like Carli Fiorini's claim that she saw a video that doesn't exist?

The vast majority of abortions are performed prior to the third trimester. Third trimester elective abortions are not legal in most states and the majority of third trimester abortions are done because the mother's life or health are in danger. There is no "skull crushing" when the procedure is done in the first or second trimester.

When a pregnancy is terminated after 21 weeks, the procedure is known as D & X, Intact D & X, Intrauterine Cranial Decompression and Partial Birth Abortion. Any "skull crushing" occurs inside the woman's uterus. Fetal bones are not fully calcified, and even the head of a newborn is very soft. How exactly does this woman "hear" the sound of "skulls being crushed" without jamming her ear inside the woman's uterus?

http://americanpregnancy.org/unplanned-pregnancy/abortion-procedures/

The vast majority of abortions are performed prior to the third trimester. Third trimester elective abortions are not legal in most states and the majority of third trimester abortions are done because the mother's life or health are in danger. There is no "skull crushing" when the procedure is done in the first or second trimester.

When a pregnancy is terminated after 21 weeks, the procedure is known as D & X, Intact D & X, Intrauterine Cranial Decompression and Partial Birth Abortion. Any "skull crushing" occurs inside the woman's uterus. Fetal bones are not fully calcified, and even the head of a newborn is very soft. How exactly does this woman "hear" the sound of "skulls being crushed" without jamming her ear inside the woman's uterus?

http://americanpregnancy.org/unplanned-pregnancy/abortion-procedures/

Well, it seems presumputious to refuse to believe a person who was actually there.

Abortion Procedures During First, Second and Third Trimester

Well, it seems presumputious to refuse to believe a person who was actually there.

It's not presumputious when you realize two things: 1. she couldn't possibly have heard it and 2. people lie.

What is sadly funny is that you rabid anti-abortion terrorists don't express any Christian compassion for women seeking abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons? You don't give a shit about them.

Most seem to seek them for contraceptive purposes.
What a woman might do pursuant to her right to privacy is none of the state's business.

When it results in murder, it is everyone's business.

Killing babies has got to make a major contribution to our violent and apathetic society.

Does it really matter if she really heard it or imagined she heard it based on what she knew was occurring?

Does it really matter if she really heard it or imagined she heard it based on what she knew was occurring?

except what she "knew" was occurring is lies that the rabid religious right is using to rev up their murderers.

how are you different from the ISIS people who intentionally try to rev up their loons?

hint: you aren't.

You mean it doesn't matter if people lie? Seriously?

Not just a little lie - a significant one.

What a woman might do pursuant to her right to privacy is none of the state's business.

Would you feel that way if you were a baby waiting to be born?

A fetus has no cognizance or sentience and in 99% of abortions, there is no functioning brain yet. If I were aborted I would neither know nor care. This is a crude appeal to emotion here.

Forum List

Back