Former Abortion Clinic Worker: “I Can Still Hear the Sounds of Babies’ Skulls Being Crushed”

fucking pro-abortion people.......Id pay to be at some of their death beds so I can laugh my nut sack off watching them check out..........:fu::rock::rock:

If that person can sufficiently recall the melody of infant skulls being crushed perhaps she can develop the cadence into a Democrat Party Campaign Anthem!

fucking pro-abortion people.......Id pay to be at some of their death beds so I can laugh my nut sack off watching them check out..........:fu::rock::rock:

You have a nutsack?

Yeah Coyote........doesn't work that well anymore either. If I didn't have progressives saying stoopid stuff that made me laugh to the point of fearing the nut sack might fall off, Id barely know its even there anymore to be honest.

The vast majority of abortions are performed prior to the third trimester. Third trimester elective abortions are not legal in most states and the majority of third trimester abortions are done because the mother's life or health are in danger. There is no "skull crushing" when the procedure is done in the first or second trimester.

When a pregnancy is terminated after 21 weeks, the procedure is known as D & X, Intact D & X, Intrauterine Cranial Decompression and Partial Birth Abortion. Any "skull crushing" occurs inside the woman's uterus. Fetal bones are not fully calcified, and even the head of a newborn is very soft. How exactly does this woman "hear" the sound of "skulls being crushed" without jamming her ear inside the woman's uterus?

Abortion Procedures During First, Second and Third Trimester

Does it really matter if she really heard it or imagined she heard it based on what she knew was occurring?

You mean it doesn't matter if people lie? Seriously?

Not just a little lie - a significant one.

She didn't imagine it on purpose now did she, if that is the case.

The vast majority of abortions are performed prior to the third trimester. Third trimester elective abortions are not legal in most states and the majority of third trimester abortions are done because the mother's life or health are in danger. There is no "skull crushing" when the procedure is done in the first or second trimester.

When a pregnancy is terminated after 21 weeks, the procedure is known as D & X, Intact D & X, Intrauterine Cranial Decompression and Partial Birth Abortion. Any "skull crushing" occurs inside the woman's uterus. Fetal bones are not fully calcified, and even the head of a newborn is very soft. How exactly does this woman "hear" the sound of "skulls being crushed" without jamming her ear inside the woman's uterus?

Does it really matter if she really heard it or imagined she heard it based on what she knew was occurring?

Are you saying she is delusional?

You have a nutsack?

Yeah Coyote........doesn't work that well anymore either. If I didn't have progressives saying stoopid stuff that made me laugh to the point of fearing the nut sack might fall off, Id barely know its even there anymore to be honest.

You need to take care of that nutsack dude....we can't have it falling off and getting lost....

Not if she sees the crushed skulls in the remains.

Did she say she saw "crushed skulls"?

except what she "knew" was occurring is lies that the rabid religious right is using to rev up their murderers.

Then you describe to me what WAS occurring.

i'm sorry, i don't engage on the subject of lies. it only encourages liars. rightwingnut anti-choice activists like lying for their cause and have a long history of it.

You won't say because you know whatever you say won't fit with your choice-at-any-cost agenda.

That doesn't make her delusional.

She's either delusional or a liar.

She's either delusional or a liar.

She's been traumatized and deals with it any way she can.

Forum List

Back