🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former Chief Science Office and VP at Pfizer to FDA: "You reckless idiots!" Do NOT Take so-called "Vaccines" (Clot Shots)

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer and VP at Pfizer for 16 years, makes a powerful presentation.

— Pfizer/Moderna mRNA shots are NOT safe.

— Scientists of conscience at these companies should resign in protest, to wake up the world. "I resigned from a drug company when I knew it was doing something wrong, you can too."

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer and VP at Pfizer for 16 years, makes a powerful presentation.

— Scientists of conscience at these companies should resign in protest, to wake up the world. "I resigned from a drug company when I knew it was doing something wrong, you can too."

as always,you took the vaccine apologists to school.

Last edited:
Several doctors died after documented mocking non vaxxers. Fact checkers say nothing to do with jab. Poland to Ohio shilling for big pharma can be detrimental to your life,

another one bites the dust 1.jpg
Another one bites the dust...PNG
Anotherone bites the dust.jpg
Another one bites the dust 2.PNG

A lie an travel halfway round the earth before the truth can put it's pants on
Well you sure as hell are not a truthful one and truth is your lies don't get much traction at all with those who know truth never walks alone.

Wow!

Thanks to the OP for that report.

Thanks to this message board for allowing it.

I am pretty sure few outlets (print or digital) would report it.

I have taken the first shot of Pfizer.

I plan to take the second.

I was intimidated into taking it because (a) the Establishment says it is needed to avoid being hospitalized (in most cases) and (b) I will need a vaccine passport for many possible activities.

I do wish that the pro-vaccine people would NOT be so cocksure about the vaccines being safe & effective and that they would stop their nastiness toward people who have legitimate concerns about those vaccines,

Sure, those vaccines probably do NOT have a microchip hidden in them. But there is a growing belief that some people should avoid those vaccines for specific reasons.

The extremists on both sides should be ashamed of themselves for how they have acted during the last year and a half.

A lie an travel halfway round the earth before the truth can put it's pants on
I can't help but wonder why the lie can only travel half way around the world and not all the way around.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe its because half of the population still has the considerateness, patience, and respect (CPR for short) should anything else be said later on. Anyone who doesn't possess them three things, I guess that the only thing to say to them is "Enjoy your flatlining moment, because if you can't have and CPR for other people, why should any be given to you then?"

It seems, he's gone off his rocker... people who know him are saying???

I did and he kind of comes across as a new QAnon disciple.
He's just gone off the rocker.... Every scientist who ever worked with him, totally respected him,at the time.... Some even considered him as a Mentor when working with him.... And they do not recognize him now....

Pfizer did let him and his crew go, back in 2011...they decided not to invest in his research field and project anymore.... Maybe its ill feelings of some sort.... I just don't know? It shouldn't be bad feelings for being let go, because he formed a Biotech company to continue his research and sold it off for $350 million! Though that biotech company that bought his, ended up having to drop his research as well, and lost $450 million on the venture.... Something or someone has made him crazy.... It seems?

Last edited:
He's just gone off the rocker.... Every scientist who ever worked with him, totally respected him,at the time.... Some even considered him as a Mentor when working with him.... And they do not recognize him now....

Pfizer did let him and his crew go back in 2011...they decided not to invest in his research field and project anymore.... Maybe its ill feelings of some sort.... I just don't know? It shouldn't be bad feelings for being let go, because he formed a Biotech company to continue his research and sold it off for $350 million! Though that biotech company that bought his, ended up having to drop his research as well, and lost $450 million on the venture.... Something or someone has made him crazy.... It seems?

blah blah blah......
Communist propaganda at it's best. Smear those who DARE to expose the truth.

There is pure evil behind all this covid BS. And plenty suckers buying it wholesale.

blah blah blah......
Communist propaganda at it's best. Smear those who DARE to expose the truth.

There is pure evil behind all this covid BS. And plenty suckers buying it wholesale.
Actually it was a very well written, article that truly was fair and not partisan....the journalist spoke to a gazillion people and tried to reach with no responses a gazillion more... The article did not come out and call him a whacko, I did.

There is evil behind everything, when one is a conspiracy theorist....too much calling "wolf" on everything, that when the wolf actually shows up, no one believes them...imo.

Forum List

Back