Former CNN Host Sued For Calling Nick Sandmann's Face 'Punchable' In Now-Deleted Tweet

The far left thought they would get away with this, but you can if you are high ranking politician!
No grown adult, especially one on a news station should ever speak about a child that way... eh kosh?! Especially this far lefties that are supposed to stand for equality

Once AGAIN ---- the subject in this topic is not "in a news station" and never has been. The OP pulled that out of his ass.

And it's been SHOWN that that's where it came from and yet here y'all are pabluming on and on and on as if it were real, just because you wish it was true. Even though it would then serve as nothing more than a cue to construct an Association Fallacy, which is a fallacy anyway.

Reza Asian is a religion scholar and author. He is NOT a "CNN host" and never has been. PERIOD.
I know... I was just giving Kosh a poke. Didn’t mean to mess with the flow of the thread. Ignore my post

Sorry, he's on my IL for obvious reasons.

Oh p,lease, the smart ass kid knew exactly what hew was doing with that shit eating grin.

Afterwards, he gets cleaned up & puts on a suit & pretends to be an innocent kid.

I find it funny how the right defends this smartass by claiming he was a kid & CNN should not have said anything because he is a minor!!!! OMG OMG OMG

Yet these same assfuckian Trumpettes have no problem supporting Republicans like Fat assed Trump who trashed a 15 year old girl name Greta.

Fuck your hypocrisy.
getting rich from money from assholes who hate america. You're jealous, I get it.

I think the muslim wacko refugee from Iran does not owe any money to the American Catholic kid for what he said

either we have free speech in America or we dont

CNN is a cesspool of far left bs

but they are entitled to their opinion

Once AGAIN ---- there is no "CNN" involved in this story, if it even is a story (it's unsourced).

The OP made that up. The subject is not part of CNN, never has been, and did not represent himself as such. Period.
You mean the proven FAKE NEWS CNN didn’t have this guy under contract?

Well look who came out from hiding. Was Sean Spicer taking liberties with you in the bushes?

Prove your ass-sertion or admit where it came from.

Aaaaaaaaand CUE crickets for the encore.
My work here is done.

Oh fuck you pogo. CNN has already paid up.

Link?

Yeah didn't think so. FUCK outta here.

I think the muslim wacko refugee from Iran does not owe any money to the American Catholic kid for what he said

Once AGAIN ---- there is no "CNN" involved in this story, if it even is a story (it's unsourced).

The OP made that up. The subject is not part of CNN, never has been, and did not represent himself as such. Period.

Well look who came out from hiding. Was Sean Spicer taking liberties with you in the bushes?

My work here is done.

Link?

I wish to provide the correct link, which one do you need?

The far left thought they would get away with this, but you can if you are high ranking politician!
No grown adult, especially one on a news station should ever speak about a child that way... eh kosh?! Especially this far lefties that are supposed to stand for equality

Once AGAIN ---- the subject in this topic is not "in a news station" and never has been. The OP pulled that out of his ass.

And it's been SHOWN that that's where it came from and yet here y'all are pabluming on and on and on as if it were real, just because you wish it was true. Even though it would then serve as nothing more than a cue to construct an Association Fallacy, which is a fallacy anyway.

Reza Asian is a religion scholar and author. He is NOT a "CNN host" and never has been. PERIOD.
well actually, if you would read about him here is who he was in 2017
Reza Aslan - Wikipedia
Remarks about President Trump
After the June 2017 London Bridge attack Aslan took to Twitter to call President Donald Trump "a piece of shit" and a "man baby" for his response to the attack.[64] On June 9, 2017, in response to his remarks, CNN decided to cut ties with Aslan and announced they would not move forward with season two of the Believer series.[61] Aslan said of the cancellation, "I am not a journalist. I am a social commentator and scholar. And so I agree with CNN that it is best that we part ways."[61]

So like every other thread, you're fking wrong as usual. fk, you must really grow tired of always being wrong.

Yeah I DID read that. Yesterday when this bullshit came up. Unfortunately for you I also read the rest of it before and after, so I already know that "CNN cut ties" means he had a documentary he was pitching to CNN and they declined it. He's not a CNN talking head and never has been an employee of any kind, the OP completely made that up, and once again I pointed all this out as far back as yesterday and as recently as five minutes ago and in both cases the OP wimped the fuck out so bite my ass.

My work here is done.

Link?

It ain't rocket surgery --- read up. In this case the absent link would document that, quote, "CNN paid up". He can't do it.

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia
After the June 2017 London Bridge attack Aslan took to Twitter to call President Donald Trump "a piece of shit" and a "man baby" for his response to the attack.[64] On June 9, 2017, in response to his remarks, CNN decided to cut ties with Aslan and announced they would not move forward with season two of the Believer series.[61] Aslan said of the cancellation, "I am not a journalist. I am a social commentator and scholar. And so I agree with CNN that it is best that we part ways."[61]

So like every other thread, you're fking wrong as usual. fk, you must really grow tired of always being wrong.

Yeah I DID read that. Yesterday when this bullshit came up. Unfortunately for you I also read the rest of it before and after, so I already know that "CNN cut ties" means he had a documentary he was pitching to CNN and they declined it. He's not a CNN talking head and never has been an employee of any kind, the OP completely made that up, and once again I pointed all this out as far back as yesterday and as recently as five minutes ago and in both cases the OP wimped the fuck out so bite my ass.
yeah and the title says former host. so again, how is it wrong as you asserted? skating away, skating away ay skating away!!!!

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia

yeah and the title says former host. so again, how is it wrong as you asserted?

When you've never been a "host" in the first place --- you can't be a "former host".

DUH?

Not to even mention (AGAIN) that "former host", even if it were true, would serve no purpose other than to construct an Ass-ociation Fallacy which is, by its own name, A FUCKING FALLACY anyway. The tweet itself is posted on his link page. I also posted it here. ***NOWHERE*** in that tweet is there any reference at all to a "CNN". PERIOD.

My work here is done.

Link?

It ain't rocket surgery --- read up. In this case the absent link would document that, quote, "CNN paid up". He can't do it.
what does settle mean then? in a law suit? Come see come saw?

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia

When you've never been a "host" in the first place --- you can't be a "former host".

DUH?
Funny... JC456 is the only person I have on my IL, though many other probably deserve to be added

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia

DUH?

Not to even mention (AGAIN) that "former host", even if it were true, would serve no purpose other than to construct an Ass-ociation Fallacy which is, by its own name, A FUCKING FALLACY anyway. The tweet itself is posted on his link page. I also posted it here. ***NOWHERE*** in that tweet is there any reference at all to a "CNN". PERIOD.
I gave you the clip. what you do with it is your business. It was his series, making him the host. but fk, you have to be right, so you can read it however you want. It's america.

Just note, you were wrong.

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia

DUH?
Funny... JC456 is the only person I have on my IL, though many other probably deserve to be added

Bluzman is another in this thread. What they all have in common is they waste our time and have nothing to contribute, not even bad points.

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia

DUH?

Bluzman is another in this thread. What they all have in common is they waste our time and have nothing to contribute, not even bad points.
pointing out daily your errors is a fun business. thanks for allowing me to daily point them out to you!!!

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia

DUH?
It's always fun proving your errorred ways.

I at least have the knowledge I kicked your ass in here.

My work here is done.

Oh fuck you pogo. CNN has already paid up. You said they had an airtight defence. From now on you are the one who has to prove anything you claim, because you have a 100% failure rate. And that is really hard to achieve, but you managed it.
Pogo is a Fake News junky.

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia

DUH?

I gave you the clip. what you do with it is your business. It was his series, making him the host. but fk, you have to be right, so you can read it however you want. It's america.

He produced a series, shopped it to CNN (and others) and CNN declined.

The only thing he was ever a "host" of on TV was an interview show about filmmakers on the Ovation Network, whatever that might be.

Now if the OP had written "former Ovation host" he at least would have been not-lying. But he figured the CNN lie would take him further because morons like you would swallow whole without vetting it. And he was right about that. So I had to do it because y'all are too fucking lazy to challenge your own echobubble. Be proud, sackless wonder.

My work here is done.

Oh fuck you pogo. CNN has already paid up. You said they had an airtight defence. From now on you are the one who has to prove anything you claim, because you have a 100% failure rate. And that is really hard to achieve, but you managed it.

If you mean Fallacy Hunter, guilty as charged. And yours got obliterated. :Boom2:

My work here is done.

Nah, he's a distributor!

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia

DUH?

He produced a series, shopped it to CNN (and others) and CNN declined.

The only thing he was ever a "host" of on TV was an interview show about filmmakers on the Ovation Network, whatever that might be.

Now if the OP had written "former Ovation host" he at least would have been not-lying. But he figured the CNN lie would take him further because morons like you would swallow whole without vetting it. And he was right about that. So I had to do it because y'all are too fucking lazy to challenge your own echobubble. Be proud, sackless wonder.
yeah, come see come saw. got it. I already said that. you're still wrong. you'd be a better person to just acknowledge it and move on instead of continuing to look the fool.

My work here is done.

If you mean Fallacy Hunter, guilty as charged. And yours got obliterated. :Boom2:
naw, this one is yours. you're wrong. evidence is on the table already. you should quit while you're here.

Forum List

Back