Former CNN Host Sued For Calling Nick Sandmann's Face 'Punchable' In Now-Deleted Tweet

Yeah I DID read that. Yesterday when this bullshit came up. Unfortunately for you I also read the rest of it before and after, so I already know that "CNN cut ties" means he had a documentary he was pitching to CNN and they declined it. He's not a CNN talking head and never has been an employee of any kind, the OP completely made that up, and once again I pointed all this out as far back as yesterday and as recently as five minutes ago and in both cases the OP wimped the fuck out so bite my ass.
yeah and the title says former host. so again, how is it wrong as you asserted?

When you've never been a "host" in the first place --- you can't be a "former host".

DUH?

Not to even mention (AGAIN) that "former host", even if it were true, would serve no purpose other than to construct an Ass-ociation Fallacy which is, by its own name, A FUCKING FALLACY anyway. The tweet itself is posted on his link page. I also posted it here. ***NOWHERE*** in that tweet is there any reference at all to a "CNN". PERIOD.
I gave you the clip. what you do with it is your business. It was his series, making him the host. but fk, you have to be right, so you can read it however you want. It's america.

Just note, you were wrong.

He produced a series, shopped it to CNN (and others) and CNN declined.

The only thing he was ever a "host" of on TV was an interview show about filmmakers on the Ovation Network, whatever that might be.

Now if the OP had written "former Ovation host" he at least would have been not-lying. But he figured the CNN lie would take him further because morons like you would swallow whole without vetting it. And he was right about that. So I had to do it because y'all are too fucking lazy to challenge your own echobubble. Be proud, sackless wonder.
yeah, come see come saw. got it. I already said that. you're still wrong. you'd be a better person to just acknowledge it and move on instead of continuing to look the fool.

Number one, the phrase is comme ci comme ça, meaning "like this, like that" or that two things are the same. Which doesn't even in any way apply here to anything.

Number two, when I called out this lie I challenged the OP to prove me wrong and in response he ran away. Strangely he came back today and he STILL can't do it. Nor can you.

yeah and the title says former host. so again, how is it wrong as you asserted?

When you've never been a "host" in the first place --- you can't be a "former host".

DUH?

Not to even mention (AGAIN) that "former host", even if it were true, would serve no purpose other than to construct an Ass-ociation Fallacy which is, by its own name, A FUCKING FALLACY anyway. The tweet itself is posted on his link page. I also posted it here. ***NOWHERE*** in that tweet is there any reference at all to a "CNN". PERIOD.
I gave you the clip. what you do with it is your business. It was his series, making him the host. but fk, you have to be right, so you can read it however you want. It's america.

The only thing he was ever a "host" of on TV was an interview show about filmmakers on the Ovation Network, whatever that might be.

Now if the OP had written "former Ovation host" he at least would have been not-lying. But he figured the CNN lie would take him further because morons like you would swallow whole without vetting it. And he was right about that. So I had to do it because y'all are too fucking lazy to challenge your own echobubble. Be proud, sackless wonder.
yeah, come see come saw. got it. I already said that. you're still wrong. you'd be a better person to just acknowledge it and move on instead of continuing to look the fool.

Number one, the phrase is comme çi comme ça, meaning "like this, like that" or that two things are the same. Which doesn't even in any way apply here.

Number two, when I called out this lie I challenged the OP to prove me wrong and in response he ran away. Strangely he came back today and he STILL can't do it. Nor can you.
proof provided. by me. not to undermine him, but to show you you're error again. thanks.

DUH?

Number one, the phrase is comme çi comme ça, meaning "like this, like that" or that two things are the same. Which doesn't even in any way apply here.

proof provided. by me. not to undermine him, but to show you you're error again. thanks.

Dig on, Danth. Dig deep and don't forget the irresistible toilet paper.

:dig:

Expect different results while you're down there. Hey, it's what the OP does; that's why he's in the position he's in today.

Dig on, Danth. Dig deep and don't forget the irresistible toilet paper.

:dig:

Expect different results while you're down there. Hey, it's what the OP does; that's why he's in the position he's in today.
I dig it. you're wrong, and you keep peddling faster. wow.

Oh p,lease, the smart ass kid knew exactly what hew was doing with that shit eating grin.

Afterwards, he gets cleaned up & puts on a suit & pretends to be an innocent kid.

I find it funny how the right defends this smartass by claiming he was a kid & CNN should not have said anything because he is a minor!!!! OMG OMG OMG

Yet these same assfuckian Trumpettes have no problem supporting Republicans like Fat assed Trump who trashed a 15 year old girl name Greta.

Fuck your hypocrisy.
getting rich from money from assholes who hate america. You're jealous, I get it.

Trump ain't America. He is just a fat assed blowhard that stupid people voted into office.

Oh p,lease, the smart ass kid knew exactly what hew was doing with that shit eating grin.

Afterwards, he gets cleaned up & puts on a suit & pretends to be an innocent kid.

I find it funny how the right defends this smartass by claiming he was a kid & CNN should not have said anything because he is a minor!!!! OMG OMG OMG

Yet these same assfuckian Trumpettes have no problem supporting Republicans like Fat assed Trump who trashed a 15 year old girl name Greta.

Fuck your hypocrisy.
getting rich from money from assholes who hate america. You're jealous, I get it.

Trump ain't America. He is just a fat assed blowhard that stupid people voted into office.
giphy.gif

Hahahah! Nitpicking an extra ‘N’ because he’s getting his ass handed to him and can’t refute anything. By the way illiterate, the letters CNN are in the thread title. As in former CNN host. It’s over. You lost. Again. Try not to cry too much.

"CNN" is in the thread title because that title is written by a moron who thinks he can float an Ass-ociation Fallacy and get away with it unchallenged.

His OWN LINK shows a tweet that bears no indication of any "CNN".

Poor baby. Caught lying again and throwing your usual tantrum. In the future, remove your head from your rectum before posting.
Before you say things like that you should probably have some knowledge

I have knowledge. More than idiots like you and pogo. Did CNN settle with the young man, thus admitting guilt? YES they did. Considering your history of stupid posts, you best not speak.

Nope, they did not.

Prove me wrong.

(/offtopic)

How stupid are you? You have been proven wrong in EVERY thread you spew your stupidity in.

There are no spelling errors there stupid. You would be wrong again you proven lying jackass. You claimed this suit would be summarily dismissed and Sandman would get nothing. Wrong and wrong. Seems there was evidence or CNN wouldn’t have caved. So stick your lies up your ass and run off with your tail between your legs. Source this..:fu:

Number one, the name is Sandmann. TWO Ns. It's right there in the fucking link in the post you quoted, dumb shit.

Number two, this thread isn't even about CNN.

Hahahah! Nitpicking an extra ‘N’ because he’s getting his ass handed to him and can’t refute anything. By the way illiterate, the letters CNN are in the thread title. As in former CNN host. It’s over. You lost. Again. Try not to cry too much.

"CNN" is in the thread title because that title is written by a moron who thinks he can float an Ass-ociation Fallacy and get away with it unchallenged.

Poor baby. Caught lying again and throwing your usual tantrum. In the future, remove your head from your rectum before posting.

Here it is, straight from the OP's link:

Reza-Aslan-tweet.jpg

WHERE do you see anything there about a "CNN"?
Is it written in lemon juice? Do I need special glasses? Super-secret decoder ring available only by sending in three boxtops?

Here’s a clue illiterate asshole. Try reading. FORMER CNN HOST. See that. Your pathetic deflection is noted and dismissed. You have been proven a liar again. Try again loser.

CNN settled out of court with nick...I'll bet it was between 50 million & 100 million (nick was suing for 275 million).

Isn't it just like leftist filth to call for the assault of a child? These massive dollar amounts are totally justified!!!

Just think if the whole thing hadn't been recorded...Nick & other students lives would have been destroyed.
$1.00....:auiqs.jpg:

Laughing to cover her tears at being so stupidly wrong. Again stop advertising here.

Number one, the name is Sandmann. TWO Ns. It's right there in the fucking link in the post you quoted, dumb shit.

Number two, this thread isn't even about CNN.

Reza-Aslan-tweet.jpg

Is it written in lemon juice? Do I need special glasses? Super-secret decoder ring available only by sending in three boxtops?

Here’s a clue illiterate asshole. Try reading. FORMER CNN HOST. See that. Your pathetic deflection is noted and dismissed. You have been proven a liar again. Try again loser.

Don't need to. I called out the mendacity, issued a challenge to prove that status, and no one can do it. Including the OP who pulled it out of his ass in the first place.

Why doesn't CNN fire these people?

Fire these people, LOL?

C**K News Network precisely hired these people to talk like that....to be anti-Trump...don't forget CNN is under CIA administration so to speak....like all mainstream media is!

They are called Mockingbird media.

Why don't you link us to where CNN ever "hired" this person. Thanks.

Good GODS you people are fucking dense.

Anyone else notice the OP ran away once his lie was called out?

Hey asshole, YOU claimed this suit would be thrown out and Sandmann get nothing. Totally wrong as usual for an idiot like you. By the asshole, another poster provided links you conveniently ignored. Now run off loser, you’re done here.

Reza-Aslan-tweet.jpg

Don't need to. I called out the mendacity, issued a challenge to prove that status, and no one can do it. Including the OP who pulled it out of his ass in the first place.

Try again lifelong loser. By the way you’ve had nearly a year and STILL NO PROOF of YOUR claim that’s Sandmann was at fault. Boy making you look stupid is so easy.

Fire these people, LOL?

C**K News Network precisely hired these people to talk like that....to be anti-Trump...don't forget CNN is under CIA administration so to speak....like all mainstream media is!

Hey asshole, YOU claimed this suit would be thrown out and Sandmann get nothing. Totally wrong as usual for an idiot like you. By the asshole, another poster provided links you conveniently ignored. Now run off loser, you’re done here.
$1.00 :71:

Fire these people, LOL?

STFU and stop advertising your rates you fat pig. Does it hurt knowing Sandmann won and made you cry?

Reza-Aslan-tweet.jpg

Try again lifelong loser. By the way you’ve had nearly a year and STILL NO PROOF of YOUR claim that’s Sandmann was at fault. Boy making you look stupid is so easy.

Anything is "easy" when you just make shit up because you don't have anything, I made no such claim, ever. Prove me wrong or suck toilets,

Those who can actually READ know I made no "claim"; I issued a challenge. One which has gone unanswered and one which was not about Sandmann, whose name I see you have finally learned to spell. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Fire these people, LOL?

Fun fact: $1.00 is the amount Rump "won" when he tried to sue the NFL out of existence and instead collapsed the USFL, of which he was a poisonous part. Now he's here to do for the country what he did for the USFL. Win one dollar.

>> Trump insisted he and [NFL Commissioner Pete] Rozelle were friends. Rozelle insisted he and Trump were certainly not friends. Trump insisted Rozelle wanted him in the NFL. Rozelle insisted he would rather have maggot-infected fungus overtaking his cranial lobe. “Rozelle told me I should be in the NFL, not the USFL,” Trump said. “At some point, he said, I would be in the NFL. Then he would reiterate that the USFL was not going to make it.”

Rozelle couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He made clear that it was Trump who reserved and paid for the Pierre suite. He told Rothman: “[Trump] said, ‘I want an NFL expansion team in New York.’ And he said, and I’m quoting him exactly, ‘I would get some stiff to buy the New York Generals, my team in the USFL.’” Unlike Trump, Rozelle was a meticulous note-taker, and he presented his documented recollections from the meeting.

[NFL attorney Frank] Rothman’s cross-examination was a breathtaking ode to knowing your subject, and taking him apart, piece by piece. Wrote Richard Hoffer of the Los Angeles Times: “Rothman characterized Trump as the worst kind of snake who was selling his colleagues down the river so he could effect a merger of a few rich teams.” It wasn’t Trump’s words, so much as his swagger and irritability. The USFL was the little league trying to be big, but Trump didn’t seem little. Or sympathetic. Or, for that matter, believable.

... Rozelle had the car turn around again and speed to the courthouse. Trump, already there, was sitting alongside John Mara, the son of New York Giants’ owner Wellington Mara. When the words “one dollar” emerged from [Judge] Leisure’s lips, the younger Mara pulled out a $1 bill from his wallet and handed it to the Generals’ owner. Trump’s sunken expression was worth the price. Thanks to Myerson and Trump and a strategy that made little to no sense, the USFL walked out of the courtroom with $3 to its name. << -- The Day Rump's Narcissism Killed the USFL

"would rather have maggot-infected fungus overtaking his cranial lobe" :rofl:
We know that feeling.

Last edited:
What did the young man get exposed for? Showing resiliency while a madman invaded his personal space and banged a drum and chanted in his face?

Looking like a little entitled punk disrespecting his elders.... that's what he got exposed as.

Why mommy and daddy had to run out and get publicists to make him cry on TV.

Smiling at an unstable old man standing in your personal space banging a drum in your face is disrespectful? How?

Reza-Aslan-tweet.jpg

Anything is "easy" when you just make shit up because you don't have anything, I made no such claim, ever. Prove me wrong or suck toilets,

Those who can actually READ know I made no "claim"; I issued a challenge. One which has gone unanswered and one which was not about Sandmann, whose name I see you have finally learned to spell. You're welcome.

Go fuck yourself. YOU made MUlTIPLE claims that Sandmann was at fault, the lawsuit would be thrown out, and he would get nothing. Wrong, wrong, and really wrong. You made the claim and now are running away from it as fast as you can. Just like I proved you a liar on Kavanaugh. Your utter cowardice isn’t surprising. So here’s your parting gift loser. :ahole-1::fu:

Reza-Aslan-tweet.jpg

Go fuck yourself. YOU made MUlTIPLE claims that Sandmann was at fault, the lawsuit would be thrown out, and he would get nothing. Wrong, wrong, and really wrong. You made the claim and now are running away from it as fast as you can. Just like I proved you a liar on Kavanaugh. Your utter cowardice isn’t surprising. So here’s your parting gift loser. :ahole-1::fu:

Oh DID I now.

Where are they?

How come you can't quote them?

"At fault" for ---- what?

Cue crickets yet again.

No, hoop cheese, I made no such claims. I didn't even write his name, even though I did know how to spell it. What I did do was challenge anyone at all to show the board any evidence, any documentation whatsoever, of CNN... WaPo... ABC... NBC.... CBS....NYT.... NPR.... PBS.... QVC.... ESPN.... The Frickin' Jewelry Network.... any news entity at all publishing slander as claimed in the vexatious litigation. Any broadcast, any newsprint, any web page, that deliberately disseminated false facts. That went down last JANUARY and to this date I have received ZERO such documentation.

NONE of that has anything to do with "Sandmann" or with "who's at fault". It's a simple challenge to prove the assertion. To prove the material actually EXISTS. You know, like I just did with your made-up bullshit crapola claiming I posted anything about "who's at fault".

That's the facts, and there ain't jack cheese you can do about it.

[QUOTE="Pogo, post: 23830926, member: 41527"

Anyone else notice the OP ran away once his lie was called out?[/QUOTE]

Poor Sluggo, you lied this would be laughed out of court...

But the fact is, you're a dumbfuck. You're a hack without a grasp on reality.

Forum List

Back