Former CNN Host Sued For Calling Nick Sandmann's Face 'Punchable' In Now-Deleted Tweet

Were they now. Linkie?

Ummm nnnno he isn't. Go ahead and prove that. The OP pulled that out of his ass, we established that on the first day of the thread. If I have a "problem", it's posters yammering on and on and on about fake facts that have already been disproven, as if they still exist. Why do you do that exactly?

I'm not the one who can't back up his assertions sooooooooooo............. :eusa_whistle:

Actually this case has yet to even be established, for as also pointed out upthread, the link the OP gave us, cites no source. For all we know that's fabricated as well. Go ahead, check me.

NONE of the above has anything to do with the post you quoted, my exchange with Pothead, which was about my challenge of just-about-a-year ago for anyone on this board to show any documentation of any material published or broadcast to the public, that would serve a defamation case. That challenge has never been met.

Seems to me if some public media entity issued defamation to the public, the public would you know, KNOW about it. And here, given a year, no one can find any. That's EXACTLY what the line "Apparently they were so "everyone" that "nobody" can find them", MEANS. All Pothead and his fellow travellers can do is whine about the fact that they can't find any. But then, they shouldn't have got on that horse to nowhere in the first place, should they have.

Look, it is apparent that you have no idea what you are talking about. How would you, considering you yourself claim that you are uninformed about current events. You don't watch TV, you don't follow along with stories on the net, you are basically a hermit, so . . . how can you claim to know what you are talking about?

The facts of the matter are that there are multiple lawsuits to come. Just because they haven't been heard yet, doesn't mean they don't exist and have not been filed. Everything I claimed in the post is true and backed up by links.

Why does the idea of these people/networks being sued by this kid bother you so much? You are really weird. Lol. Maybe get a hobby other than arguing with everyone all day long? How much time do you waste arguing every day, all day about things that you are wrong about? Life is passing you by, my man! :D

Most ironic thing I've read all day, the suggestion that somebody who doesn't watch TV of all creatures is "not informed". :rofl:

This particular point doesn't need me to be informed, princess. It requires the READER to be informed. It requires the reader to present, from anywhere, any evidence of public defamation. Such evidence would be by definition PUBLIC, ergo easily accessible. It's not my job to find that, even though I did and found nothing. Rather, it's the job of those who ass-ert that such defamation suit has merit and is not simple vexatious litigation.

That's why I put it out there. Who knows, someone may yet find it. But the longer it sits, the weaker the case that the plaintiff was "defamed" in the public mind. The public can't even seem to locate it.
Here is a video of both Chris "Fredo" Cuomo and Don Lemon defaming Nick Sandmann.

Fredo falsely claimed that Sandmann made a choice to get into a standoff. That is a flat out lie and CNN knew it was a lie because they had access to the video which proves conclusively that it is a lie.

And Don Lemon defamed him too when he said "Boy you get your narrow ass out of the way of that old man". Of course the video proves conclusively that Sandmann did not get in his way. It's a false narrative.

CNN is fake news.

You posted this same video before. You should watch your own video.

"I'm not talking about the people in the confrontation, I'm talking about everybody else".
"I've not seen any credible evidence that the kid involved did or said anything extreme to the man playing the drum".
"He did make a choice, and that was to make it a standoff. That was not a good choice. Was it legal? Sure. That's not my test".
"I don't blame the kids. My concern were [sic] the reactions more so. The left and the right almost instantly had equal and opposite reactions."

Those are VERBATIM from your own video. Of course the kid made a choice. Did someone else make the choice *FOR* the kid to stand there smirking? Was it some kind of mind control?

Further, this entire video is commentary, not news reporting. "That's not MY test -- here's MINE". "If that were MY kid". "Would I like what he did". "There was a disrespect that doesn't work for ME in these situations". Notice the first-person pronouns? News reporting NEVER contains first-person pronouns unless it's to say "the minister told ME that..." and then it's about what the minister told him, not "me".

Defamation requires stating false facts. Commentary is by definition stating opinion, not facts. Facts come from events; opinions come from "me". Facts are impersonal.

What you need to show instead of wanking off with this evasive commentary shit is somewhere that some TV station, or newspaper, or news website, KNOWINGLY CLAIMED FALSE FACTS, not opinions.
You just quoted defamatory falsehood that Fredo made.

"He did make a choice, and that was to make it a standoff." That is a clearly false statement. The video proves conclusively that it is a false statement.

The video proves conslusively that Sandmann was just standing there minding his own business. Thc scumbag with the drum walked right up to Sandmann trying to bait him into a confrontation. He held a drum next to his head started aggressively loudly and violently banging on it while threateningly swinging a stick a few inches from his face.

In an extremely calm cool and collected manner Sandmann respectfully declined to engage in any sort of dispute or confrontation with the moronic lying asshole (aka Democrat).

Fredo flat out lied.

CNN is fake news.

WHO made the choice then? Pee Wee Herman? The Borg? The Man Behind the Curtain in the Wizard of Oz?

Who made the choice of pressing the "post" button on that post? Who made the choice of what you had for breakfast?

Look, it is apparent that you have no idea what you are talking about. How would you, considering you yourself claim that you are uninformed about current events. You don't watch TV, you don't follow along with stories on the net, you are basically a hermit, so . . . how can you claim to know what you are talking about?

The facts of the matter are that there are multiple lawsuits to come. Just because they haven't been heard yet, doesn't mean they don't exist and have not been filed. Everything I claimed in the post is true and backed up by links.

Why does the idea of these people/networks being sued by this kid bother you so much? You are really weird. Lol. Maybe get a hobby other than arguing with everyone all day long? How much time do you waste arguing every day, all day about things that you are wrong about? Life is passing you by, my man! :D

Most ironic thing I've read all day, the suggestion that somebody who doesn't watch TV of all creatures is "not informed". :rofl:

This particular point doesn't need me to be informed, princess. It requires the READER to be informed. It requires the reader to present, from anywhere, any evidence of public defamation. Such evidence would be by definition PUBLIC, ergo easily accessible. It's not my job to find that, even though I did and found nothing. Rather, it's the job of those who ass-ert that such defamation suit has merit and is not simple vexatious litigation.

That's why I put it out there. Who knows, someone may yet find it. But the longer it sits, the weaker the case that the plaintiff was "defamed" in the public mind. The public can't even seem to locate it.
Here is a video of both Chris "Fredo" Cuomo and Don Lemon defaming Nick Sandmann.

Fredo falsely claimed that Sandmann made a choice to get into a standoff. That is a flat out lie and CNN knew it was a lie because they had access to the video which proves conclusively that it is a lie.

And Don Lemon defamed him too when he said "Boy you get your narrow ass out of the way of that old man". Of course the video proves conclusively that Sandmann did not get in his way. It's a false narrative.

CNN is fake news.

"I'm not talking about the people in the confrontation, I'm talking about everybody else".
"I've not seen any credible evidence that the kid involved did or said anything extreme to the man playing the drum".
"He did make a choice, and that was to make it a standoff. That was not a good choice. Was it legal? Sure. That's not my test".
"I don't blame the kids. My concern were [sic] the reactions more so. The left and the right almost instantly had equal and opposite reactions."

Those are VERBATIM from your own video. Of course the kid made a choice. Did someone else make the choice *FOR* the kid to stand there smirking? Was it some kind of mind control?

Further, this entire video is commentary, not news reporting. "That's not MY test -- here's MINE". "If that were MY kid". "Would I like what he did". "There was a disrespect that doesn't work for ME in these situations". Notice the first-person pronouns? News reporting NEVER contains first-person pronouns unless it's to say "the minister told ME that..." and then it's about what the minister told him, not "me".

Defamation requires stating false facts. Commentary is by definition stating opinion, not facts. Facts come from events; opinions come from "me". Facts are impersonal.

What you need to show instead of wanking off with this evasive commentary shit is somewhere that some TV station, or newspaper, or news website, KNOWINGLY CLAIMED FALSE FACTS, not opinions.

"He did make a choice, and that was to make it a standoff." That is a clearly false statement. The video proves conclusively that it is a false statement.

The video proves conslusively that Sandmann was just standing there minding his own business. Thc scumbag with the drum walked right up to Sandmann trying to bait him into a confrontation. He held a drum next to his head started aggressively loudly and violently banging on it while threateningly swinging a stick a few inches from his face.

In an extremely calm cool and collected manner Sandmann respectfully declined to engage in any sort of dispute or confrontation with the moronic lying asshole (aka Democrat).

Fredo flat out lied.

CNN is fake news.

WHO made the choice then? Pee Wee Herman? The Borg? The Man Behind the Curtain in the Wizard of Oz?

Who made the choice of pressing the "post" button on that post? Who made the choice of what you had for breakfast?
Sandmann made a choice to avoid getting into any sort of conflict or dispute (aka standoff) with the crazed injun.

Fredo lied and CNN aired the lie repeatedly. That's why the notoriously fake news channel has to pay damages.

Fredo let his TDS get the better of him.

CNN is fake news.

Fredo flat out lied.

CNN is fake news.

Sandmann made a choice to avoid getting into any sort of conflict or dispute (aka standoff) with the crazed injun.

Fredo lied and CNN aired the lie repeatedly. That's why the notoriously fake news channel has to pay damages.

Not sure who the fuck "Fredo" is but the link you keep putting up doesn't show any kind of defamation. If it did, how is it still on YouTube? DUH. I already broke this down for ya and yet you still cling to the same pillow. Make your case or admit you don't have one.

Try again lifelong loser. By the way you’ve had nearly a year and STILL NO PROOF of YOUR claim that’s Sandmann was at fault. Boy making you look stupid is so easy.

Anything is "easy" when you just make shit up because you don't have anything, I made no such claim, ever. Prove me wrong or suck toilets,

Those who can actually READ know I made no "claim"; I issued a challenge. One which has gone unanswered and one which was not about Sandmann, whose name I see you have finally learned to spell. You're welcome.

Go fuck yourself. YOU made MUlTIPLE claims that Sandmann was at fault, the lawsuit would be thrown out, and he would get nothing. Wrong, wrong, and really wrong. You made the claim and now are running away from it as fast as you can. Just like I proved you a liar on Kavanaugh. Your utter cowardice isn’t surprising. So here’s your parting gift loser. :ahole-1::fu:

Oh DID I now.

Where are they?

How come you can't quote them?

"At fault" for ---- what?

Cue crickets yet again.

No, hoop cheese, I made no such claims. I didn't even write his name, even though I did know how to spell it. What I did do was challenge anyone at all to show the board any evidence, any documentation whatsoever, of CNN... WaPo... ABC... NBC.... CBS....NYT.... NPR.... PBS.... QVC.... ESPN.... The Frickin' Jewelry Network.... any news entity at all publishing slander as claimed in the vexatious litigation. Any broadcast, any newsprint, any web page, that deliberately disseminated false facts. That went down last JANUARY and to this date I have received ZERO such documentation.

NONE of that has anything to do with "Sandmann" or with "who's at fault". It's a simple challenge to prove the assertion. To prove the material actually EXISTS. You know, like I just did with your made-up bullshit crapola claiming I posted anything about "who's at fault".

That's the facts, and there ain't jack cheese you can do about it.

Keep lying you stupid fuck. EVERYBODY saw you claim multiple times this suit woulda be thrown out. You lost, and now you try to lie you’re way out of this. FACT: you are a proven liar who runs away from his own shit when called out on it. Your unconditional surrender and stupidity are accepted.

Actually what everybody saw is the ass-sertion you're trying desperately to run away from here because you found out you can't get away with it.

Roll tape.

YOU made MUlTIPLE claims that Sandmann was at fault

It's even SITTING RIGHT ABOVE IN THE QUOTE NEST, ya fucking moron.

Poor stupid little moron. Still whining and crying that you got called out on your BLATANT LIES. Not my fault you’re a lying coward who runs away from HIS OWN STATEMENTS. You lose again. Just like you did on Kavanaugh. I’m running from nothing. YOU are running from you’re own statements because you were proven to be an uneducated lying idiot yet again. Still waiting for your alleged proof of Sandmann being at fault. You’ve had a year. Put up or shut up. So we shouldn’t hear from you again liar.

CNN is fake news.

Fredo flat out lied.

CNN is fake news.

Not sure who the fuck "Fredo" is but the link you keep putting up doesn't show any kind of defamation. If it did, how is it still on YouTube? DUH. I already broke this down for ya and yet you still cling to the same pillow. Make your case or admit you don't have one.

:abgg2q.jpg:

This is the same guy who accuses a 14-year-old child of being "grifter" for being raped by Roman Polanski. That child took advantage of that poor "liberal" man. She MADE him give her drugs and have sex with her, after all. The adult man was the victim of this conniving child, or she was too sexy for him to resist. Who knows what Joe's justifications might consist of? Or IOW

I've already discussed this issue, Crazy Cat Lady. Little Grifter and her mom were trying to shake down the guy for money.

Instead he plead guilty, served his minor sentence and that should have been the end of the matter.

Until some judge who liked his pussy young decided to project.

If you want to believe it, that’s cool by me, no need to justifying what you need to believe.

Again, the thing speaks for itself. If got anything more than "going away" money, they'd be on Fox doing a victory lap.

If you want to believe it, that’s cool by me, no need to justifying what you need to believe.

Again, the thing speaks for itself. If got anything more than "going away" money, they'd be on Fox doing a victory lap.

No need to justify your beliefs to me. I don’t buy it, but I’m not the one needing to believe it. Courts put gag orders on settlements, and if they blab it, they would lose it.

This is the same guy who accuses a 14-year-old child of being "grifter" for being raped by Roman Polanski. That child took advantage of that poor "liberal" man. She MADE him give her drugs and have sex with her, after all. The adult man was the victim of this conniving child, or she was too sexy for him to resist. Who knows what Joe's justifications might consist of? Or IOW

I've already discussed this issue, Crazy Cat Lady. Little Grifter and her mom were trying to shake down the guy for money.

Instead he plead guilty, served his minor sentence and that should have been the end of the matter.

Until some judge who liked his pussy young decided to project.

Yeah, you got to watch out for those tricky 13 year olds. It seems the perv was not smarter than a 5th grader. That’s why Polanski had to flee the country, the perv.

No need to justify your beliefs to me. I don’t buy it, but I’m not the one needing to believe it. Courts put gag orders on settlements, and if they blab it, they would lose it.

Why would the court put a gag on it? No reason to, unless it was such a small amount that the lawyers were embarrassed.

A large amount would be reported to the shareholdes... it would have to be.

CNN is part of a public company.

Yeah, you got to watch out for those tricky 14 year olds. That’s why Polanski had to flee the country, the perv.

No, he had to flee because our wonderful country, after reaching a plea agreement with him, where he served his term, they tried to impose additional penalties beyond what they agreed to. I find it amusing that you guys who whine about the "Constitution" all day, here you have a clear case of someone's constitutional rights under the 5th and 8th amendments being violated, and you are fine with it because he's from Hollywood. (I don't even think his movies are specifically political in nature.)

Little Grifter wasn't a virgin. She knew exactly what she was doing. Again, find it amusing that you guys who defend shooting black kids playing with toys or going out for Skittles are suddenly concerned with "youth".

Why would the court put a gag on it? No reason to, unless it was such a small amount that the lawyers were embarrassed.

Yeah, you got to watch out for those tricky 14 year olds. That’s why Polanski had to flee the country, the perv.

No, he had to flee because our wonderful country, after reaching a plea agreement with him, where he served his term, they tried to impose additional penalties beyond what they agreed to. I find it amusing that you guys who whine about the "Constitution" all day, here you have a clear case of someone's constitutional rights under the 5th and 8th amendments being violated, and you are fine with it because he's from Hollywood. (I don't even think his movies are specifically political in nature.)

Little Grifter wasn't a virgin. She knew exactly what she was doing. Again, find it amusing that you guys who defend shooting black kids playing with toys or going out for Skittles are suddenly concerned with "youth".

Educate yourself Skippy, doubt it will do any good, you have your closed minded beliefs.

Hush Hush: The Secrecy Behind Confidentiality Clauses in Settlement Agreements - Hull & Chandler

More ignorance on your part. Thanks for your opinion.

Anything is "easy" when you just make shit up because you don't have anything, I made no such claim, ever. Prove me wrong or suck toilets,

Those who can actually READ know I made no "claim"; I issued a challenge. One which has gone unanswered and one which was not about Sandmann, whose name I see you have finally learned to spell. You're welcome.

Go fuck yourself. YOU made MUlTIPLE claims that Sandmann was at fault, the lawsuit would be thrown out, and he would get nothing. Wrong, wrong, and really wrong. You made the claim and now are running away from it as fast as you can. Just like I proved you a liar on Kavanaugh. Your utter cowardice isn’t surprising. So here’s your parting gift loser. :ahole-1::fu:

Oh DID I now.

Where are they?

How come you can't quote them?

"At fault" for ---- what?

Cue crickets yet again.

No, hoop cheese, I made no such claims. I didn't even write his name, even though I did know how to spell it. What I did do was challenge anyone at all to show the board any evidence, any documentation whatsoever, of CNN... WaPo... ABC... NBC.... CBS....NYT.... NPR.... PBS.... QVC.... ESPN.... The Frickin' Jewelry Network.... any news entity at all publishing slander as claimed in the vexatious litigation. Any broadcast, any newsprint, any web page, that deliberately disseminated false facts. That went down last JANUARY and to this date I have received ZERO such documentation.

NONE of that has anything to do with "Sandmann" or with "who's at fault". It's a simple challenge to prove the assertion. To prove the material actually EXISTS. You know, like I just did with your made-up bullshit crapola claiming I posted anything about "who's at fault".

That's the facts, and there ain't jack cheese you can do about it.

Keep lying you stupid fuck. EVERYBODY saw you claim multiple times this suit woulda be thrown out. You lost, and now you try to lie you’re way out of this. FACT: you are a proven liar who runs away from his own shit when called out on it. Your unconditional surrender and stupidity are accepted.

Actually what everybody saw is the ass-sertion you're trying desperately to run away from here because you found out you can't get away with it.

Roll tape.

YOU made MUlTIPLE claims that Sandmann was at fault

It's even SITTING RIGHT ABOVE IN THE QUOTE NEST, ya fucking moron.

Poor stupid little moron. Still whining and crying that you got called out on your BLATANT LIES. Not my fault you’re a lying coward who runs away from HIS OWN STATEMENTS.

Yuh huh.

And where exactly IS that there "statement"?

Hm?

Still waiting. :blahblah:

YOU are running from you’re own statements because you were proven to be an uneducated lying idiot yet again. Still waiting for your alleged proof of Sandmann being at fault.

Yuh huh.

And where exactly IS that there "statement"?

Hm?

We sit, and we wait.

I stand behind everything I post. Unfortunately for you, I also know what it was.

JoeB is disgusting. This is the second time at least I've seen him blame a child for the actions of adults.

Educate yourself Skippy, doubt it will do any good, you have your closed minded beliefs.

No need to... he didn't get jack, and you know it.

Thanks for reminding me how much I live in your head, Stalkergeorgio...

JoeB is disgusting. This is the second time at least I've seen him blame a child for the actions of adults.

Again, if he were black kid shot by a racist cop for standing on the wrong corner, you'd be all up and defending the cop.

But some little smirking punk being rude to his elders... you are totally cool with that. Where do these minorities get off expecting respect?

CNN is fake news.

Fredo flat out lied.

CNN is fake news.

Bigoted fuck.

CNN is fake news.

Fredo flat out lied.

CNN is fake news.

Bigoted fuck.

Yes you are.

No need to... he didn't get jack, and you know it.

Thanks for reminding me how much I live in your head, Stalkergeorgio...

Again, if he were black kid shot by a racist cop for standing on the wrong corner, you'd be all up and defending the cop.

But some little smirking punk being rude to his elders... you are totally cool with that. Where do these minorities get off expecting respect?

I understand you like ignorance over facts and information.

Fredo flat out lied.

CNN is fake news.

Bigoted fuck.

Yes you are.

He is another psycho who was harassing a teen member of the forum, asking her about her breasts. I'll bet he bitches about Trump being a "misogynist" too. Lol.

Forum List

Back