Former Defense Secretaries say it's over

That is not what they were commenting on. Sheesh :rolleyes:
The title of the linked article in the OP:
All 10 living former defense secretaries declare election is over in forceful public letter

STFU, jackass.

Didn't these guys all turn Deep State? ;)

The letter -- signed by Dick Cheney, James Mattis, Mark Esper, Leon Panetta, Donald Rumsfeld, William Cohen, Chuck Hagel, Robert Gates, William Perry and Ashton Carter -- amounts to a remarkable show of force against Trump's subversion efforts just days before Congress is set to count Electoral College votes.

This BS is no longer funny. It is BAD FOR OUR COUNTRY. But Rump will never give up as I've been predicting for the past year. He's riling up his Deplorables such as the Proud Boys with a not-so-subtle intent of stoking violence on Wednesday to provide himself cover to send in the military and seize another four years By - Yes - COUP.

We're in dangerous territory right now. Let us all hope that any orders such as this are IGNORED by our top military brass because they are ILLEGAL not to mention UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Trump is used to being the "movie star."

He saw what happened to Gaddafi and Saddam. . . he has no stomach to be that kind of leader, he knows what would happen if he were to try to be another George Washington.

Trump, a rebel and a revolutionary?

Yeah. . . right. :rolleyes:

What will be more dangerous is if the governors and Biden doesn't stop with these foolish mandates and propaganda associated with COVID. Folks want their lives back.

They keep this shit up for long, THAT is what will cause a powder keg.
I think we’ll know soon what Joe has up his sleeve. If he moves for national lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations and face masks, and forced quarantines we’ll know. Looking at it positively, it might lead to a revolution that could put an end to this criminal government.

These POS former secretaries , want the war machine to continue to line their pockets with cash while US military personnel get killed.

How many people died needlessly while these Secretaries of "Defense" ...... defense??? yeah, right :rolleyes-41:... were in their respective positions?

Disgusting cowards.

I am willing to bet, everyone of those ten is, or was, a member of either the CFR, or, more than likely, and, more importantly, the Trilateral commission.
Even the two who worked for Trump?

At what point do you cultists come to terms with the fact that everyone in the world outside the cult thinks Trump is a piece of shit.. Because he is?

His efforts at sedition have been recognized, and shot full of holes by ten who matter, Democrat and Republican. All that's left are Trump's never say die cult members.
It's almost over. All this silliness will be background noise soon.
No the sense of aggrievement will never go away for all of them, and even a truly fair and transparent investigation of the election would not satisfy all. We never really had a vetting on 9-11, but there were security concerns. People were never happy with the JFK investigation, and some things were not disclosed (but a conspiracy was impossible because it would require so many people). But no one has anything to hide unless they did something wrong on this.

The letter -- signed by Dick Cheney, James Mattis, Mark Esper, Leon Panetta, Donald Rumsfeld, William Cohen, Chuck Hagel, Robert Gates, William Perry and Ashton Carter -- amounts to a remarkable show of force against Trump's subversion efforts just days before Congress is set to count Electoral College votes.

This BS is no longer funny. It is BAD FOR OUR COUNTRY. But Rump will never give up as I've been predicting for the past year. He's riling up his Deplorables such as the Proud Boys with a not-so-subtle intent of stoking violence on Wednesday to provide himself cover to send in the military and seize another four years By - Yes - COUP.

We're in dangerous territory right now. Let us all hope that any orders such as this are IGNORED by our top military brass because they are ILLEGAL not to mention UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

He saw what happened to Gaddafi and Saddam. . . he has no stomach to be that kind of leader, he knows what would happen if he were to try to be another George Washington.

What will be more dangerous is if the governors and Biden doesn't stop with these foolish mandates and propaganda associated with COVID. Folks want their lives back.

I think we’ll know soon what Joe has up his sleeve. If he moves for national lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations and face masks, and forced quarantines we’ll know. Looking at it positively, it might lead to a revolution that could put an end to this criminal government.
Seriously, seek help. I realize we are a plutocracy but jeez.

His efforts at sedition have been recognized, and shot full of holes by ten who matter, Democrat and Republican. All that's left are Trump's never say die cult members.
It's almost over. All this silliness will be background noise soon.
No the sense of aggrievement will never go away for all of them, and even a truly fair and transparent investigation of the election would not satisfy all. We never really had a vetting on 9-11, but there were security concerns. People were never happy with the JFK investigation, and some things were not disclosed (but a conspiracy was impossible because it would require so many people). But no one has anything to hide unless they did something wrong on this.
We always need to do what it takes to maximize security. The problem with this latest Trump Circus is that it's another Trump Circus, with his usual bullshit, juvenile tweeting, Rudy leaking on everything and pure fantasy flying all over the place. That cheapens everything and could create a Boy Who Cried Wolf scenario in the future. We need to take this stuff seriously. That's my concern with all this.

Last edited:

A nice peaceful uprising by the American people is way overdue and fuck off.

Oh shut up sissy. Stop rooting for violence so that you can get your perverse jollies by sitting on your sissy ass and watching it on your TV.

Are these all ten who rolled over treasonously at 9/11?

Are these all ten who rolled over treasonously at 9/11?
No, but what a pathetic, desperate attempt on your part.

Oh shut up sissy. Stop rooting for violence so that you can get your perverse jollies by sitting on your sissy ass and watching it on your TV.
STFU dick head. I’m not rooting for violence. It’s not my fault you’re fucking illiterate.

STFU dick head. I’m not rooting for violence. It’s not my fault you’re fucking illiterate.
Of course you are. Don't be a sissy on top of being a sissy and try to walk it back. You are rooting for an uprising. Because orange man got his ass stomped. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Of course you are. Don't be a sissy on top of being a sissy and try to walk it back. You are rooting for an uprising. Because orange man got his ass stomped. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Dick lick STFU.

LMFAO.

You are a damn hypocrite. You supported someone that went on national TEE VEE and pushed the same damn thing. STOP already. :rolleyes:

4773eb735c25191e893614f3958d5c2b.gif

I am willing to bet, everyone of those ten is, or was, a member of either the CFR, or, more than likely, and, more importantly, the Trilateral commission.
Even the two who worked for Trump?

At what point do you cultists come to terms with the fact that everyone in the world outside the cult thinks Trump is a piece of shit.. Because he is?
Of course Trump is a piece of shit. . . . Everyone that works in either Hollywood are D.C. generally is. . . You have to have something wrong in the head to value money and a career over your family and community.

That isn't exactly the point here. . .

I didn't think a lot of the connections were made public for not only Trump, but a lot of the puppets they put into his cabinet. OF course they knew the public was going to catch on after a bit.

I just don't think you have the intellectual capacity to understand, and you really do think they are going to publish and tell you everything, don't you?

I sometimes wonder if I am being toyed with, and if some of you posters are real folks, or are disinformation agents. I really can't believe anyone can be this big of an idiot.

. . . oh, wait, there is Franco, pretty sure he is real. :heehee:

But sure, we'll take these dogs of war seriously. . . not. :gay:

Forum List

Back