Former Defense Secretaries say it's over

His efforts at sedition have been recognized, and shot full of holes by ten who matter, Democrat and Republican. All that's left are Trump's never say die cult members.
Communist News Network...

DOES THE LETTER NOT EXIST?

HM???
If the letter was on NewsMax, you would click the Smiley and you know that to be true,

His efforts at sedition have been recognized, and shot full of holes by ten who matter, Democrat and Republican. All that's left are Trump's never say die cult members.
Those are just avg citizens now with no more authority than you or I.......

Actually it's experience they speak from, having been confirmed by Congress to a post about which they're opining. So yeah, their view carries an authority yours doesn't, unless you can show the class how you were a Defense Sec too. Particularly as that view is unanimous.

But then unanimous isn't hard to do when STATING THE FUCKING OBVIOUS.

HM???
If the letter was on NewsMax, you would click the Smiley and you know that to be true,

Linkie?

'Fraid not Sprinkles, if this (or anything) were on Spewsmax I'd do what I always do ---- look for a source.

You failed to address the question ---- DOES THE LETTER NOT EXIST?

Because if it in fact does exist, then what URL is bringing it to us is IRFUCKINGRELEVANT

HM???

Linkie?
I'll save the next one as it should be coming along any minute.
Now you'll have to control your impulses for the first time in your life.

Actually it's experience they speak from, having been confirmed by Congress to a post about which they're opining. So yeah, their view carries an authority yours doesn't, unless you can show the class how you were a Defense Sec too. Particularly as that view is unanimous.

No it doesnt. What it tells me is someone is still worried so lets round up a posse that werent elected to anything to comment and try to sway opinion

Most of those 10 clowns should be in prison for their warmongering. They hate President Trump because he has put a stop to their Deep State, Neocon policies.

Remember Democrats had their panties in a bunch over Bush and Cheney calling them “war criminals” and having a fetish dream about the global community punishing them? Ha!

You are giving a historically low rated Congress way, way too much credit, idjit.

You are giving a historically low rated Congress way, way too much credit, idjit.

Actually I made no value judgment about any Congress, idjit. Lurn two reed.

What is the significance of this?

Good point. Ten people all playing the role of Captain Obvious. You'd think it wouldn't be necessary.
But it is.

That's the significance.
Pogo, you're an idiot.You get that, right?

It's almost over. All this silliness will be background noise soon.

I wouldn't bet on it...

You lose, again. :smoke:

What is the significance of this?

Good point. Ten people all playing the role of Captain Obvious. You'd think it wouldn't be necessary.
But it is.

That's the significance.
Pogo, you're an idiot.You get that, right?

When all the meathead has in response is ad hom I know I've won.

That was too easy though.

Wait. You mean there are still dead enders who think it's NOT over?

Good God...

You lose, again. :smoke:

Oh do I.

Go ahead, quote me. Show the class where I made a value judgment about any Congress.

We sit, and we wait.

No it doesnt. What it tells me is someone is still worried so lets round up a posse that werent elected to anything to comment and try to sway opinion
What your post tells me is that you know you are hanging on to a desperate lie, so you invent little fantasies to soothe yourself.

Forum List

Back