Former Defense Secretaries say it's over

All establishment assholes say it's over but their phony concern for country doesn't hide their greed. Most of them are afraid of being exposed by Trump

I do not think the timing of this op-Ed from 10 former Secretaries of Defense was coincidence with vote certification on Jan.6th.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump may already be taking steps in an attempt to get the military involved in our elections, much like they do in Nigeria, Paraguay, Thailand and the Phillipines and every other third word shithole you can come up with, when the strongman loses an election.

The saving grace will be that the military has no love for Trump. They know who he is.

Didn't these guys all turn Deep State? ;)

The letter -- signed by Dick Cheney, James Mattis, Mark Esper, Leon Panetta, Donald Rumsfeld, William Cohen, Chuck Hagel, Robert Gates, William Perry and Ashton Carter -- amounts to a remarkable show of force against Trump's subversion efforts just days before Congress is set to count Electoral College votes.

This BS is no longer funny. It is BAD FOR OUR COUNTRY. But Rump will never give up as I've been predicting for the past year. He's riling up his Deplorables such as the Proud Boys with a not-so-subtle intent of stoking violence on Wednesday to provide himself cover to send in the military and seize another four years By - Yes - COUP.

We're in dangerous territory right now. Let us all hope that any orders such as this are IGNORED by our top military brass because they are ILLEGAL not to mention UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I do not think the timing of this op-Ed from 10 former Secretaries of Defense was coincidence with vote certification on Jan.6th.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump may already be taking steps in an attempt to get the military involved in our elections, much like they do in Nigeria, Paraguay, Thailand and the Phillipines and every other third word shithole you can come up with, when the strongman loses an election.

The saving grace will be that the military has no love for Trump. They know who he is.

I asked an old college buddy who is VERY high up in the Army with security clearance to the WH if such a move could happen, and he just laughed. He said: "FUCK no this ain't gonna happen because our top brass will disobey any orders involving the overturning of elections."

Thank GOD

His efforts at sedition have been recognized, and shot full of holes by ten who matter, Democrat and Republican. All that's left are Trump's never say die cult members.
It's almost over. All this silliness will be background noise soon.

Ya' think so, eh?
Yeah, he actually does. He thinks this is the end of Trump or at least Trumpism.

They are here to stay.

Trump pulled back the curtain on the Wizards of Oz! At the very least, Populism is here to stay!
The question is, who will be the new torchbearer?

NEW torchbearer? You have Donald - He is ALL you have. Good luck with that!

His efforts at sedition have been recognized, and shot full of holes by ten who matter, Democrat and Republican. All that's left are Trump's never say die cult members.
Communist News Network...

Please FOCUS - This has NOTHING to do with CNN or WaPo. The op-ed is real.

What is the significance of this?

Good point. Ten people all playing the role of Captain Obvious. You'd think it wouldn't be necessary.
But it is.

That's the significance.
Pogo, you're an idiot.You get that, right?

And YOU?

thumb_you-area-meathead-archie-bunker-meathead-meme-google-search-51348326.png

Communist News Network...

Please FOCUS - This has NOTHING to do with CNN or WaPo. The op-ed is real.
I was simply flattering you by acting the way you do when you see a Link that isn’t from CNN.

Most of those 10 clowns should be in prison for their warmongering. They hate President Trump because he has put a stop to their Deep State, Neocon policies.

Trump did avoid a significant military engagement in his 4 years!
Only because he knew he lacked the strategic knowledge to make the necessary decisions as Commander-in-Chief of the military. As we saw during his disastrous four years in the White House, he refuses to accept the recommendations of experts in all situations. Instead, he substitutes his dipsh!t ideas in their place.

THIS is the Face of Evil - Fire Esper and install a loyalist who will do ANYTHING you tell him to.

Most of those 10 clowns should be in prison for their warmongering. They hate President Trump because he has put a stop to their Deep State, Neocon policies.

Trump did avoid a significant military engagement in his 4 years!
Only because he knew he lacked the strategic knowledge to make the necessary decisions as Commander-in-Chief of the military. As we saw during his disastrous four years in the White House, he refuses to accept the recommendations of experts in all situations. Instead, he substitutes his dipsh!t ideas in their place.

THIS is the Face of Evil - Fire Esper and install a loyalist who will do ANYTHING you tell him to.
Are you inferring that politicians are not loyal to their contributors?

Could you list for me the names on that list?

I cannot read the WaPo, it is Pay-Walled.

I am willing to bet, everyone of those ten is, or was, a member of either the CFR, or, more than likely, and, more importantly, the Trilateral commission.

Our government always has members from this think tank, no matter which party is in charge. . . the unusual exception has been Trump.

Trilateral conspirators out in the open—and Donald Trump

". . . The following 1978 conversation featured reporter, Jeremiah Novak, and two Trilateral Commission members, Karl Kaiser and Richard Cooper. The interview took up the issue of who exactly, during President Carter’s administration, was formulating US economic and political policy.

The careless and off-hand attitude of Trilateralists Kaiser and Cooper is astonishing. It’s as if they’re saying, “What we’re revealing is already out in the open, it’s too late to do anything about it, why are you so worked up, we’ve already won…”

NOVAK (the reporter): Is it true that a private [Trilateral committee] led by Henry Owen of the US and made up of [Trilateral] representatives of the US, UK, West Germany, Japan, France and the EEC is coordinating the economic and political policies of the Trilateral countries [which would include the US]?

COOPER: Yes, they have met three times.

NOVAK: Yet, in your recent paper you state that this committee should remain informal because to formalize ‘this function might well prove offensive to some of the Trilateral and other countries which do not take part.’ Who are you afraid of?

KAISER: Many countries in Europe would resent the dominant role that West Germany plays at these [Trilateral] meetings.

COOPER: Many people still live in a world of separate nations, and they would resent such coordination [of policy].

NOVAK: But this [Trilateral] committee is essential to your whole policy. How can you keep it a secret or fail to try to get popular support [for its decisions on how Trilateral member nations will conduct their economic and political policies]?

COOPER: Well, I guess it’s the press’ job to publicize it.

NOVAK: Yes, but why doesn’t President Carter come out with it and tell the American people that [US] economic and political power is being coordinated by a [Trilateral] committee made up of Henry Owen and six others? After all, if [US] policy is being made on a multinational level, the people should know.

COOPER: President Carter and Secretary of State Vance have constantly alluded to this in their speeches. [a lie]

KAISER: It just hasn’t become an issue.

This interview slipped under the mainstream media radar, which is to say, it was buried.

US economic and political policy run by a committee of the Trilateral Commission—the Commission had been created in 1973 by David Rockefeller and his sidekick, Zbigniew Brzezinski.

When Carter won the presidential election (1976), his aide, Hamilton Jordan, said that if after the inauguration, Cy Vance and Brzezinski came on board as secretary of state and national security adviser, “We’ve lost. And I’ll quit.” Lost—because both men were powerful members of the Trilateral Commission and their appointment to key positions would signal a surrender of White House control to the Commission. . . . "

Could you list for me the names on that list?

I cannot read the WaPo, it is Pay-Walled.

I am willing to bet, everyone of those ten is, or was, a member of either the CFR, or, more than likely, and, more importantly, the Trilateral commission.

Our government always has members from this think tank, no matter which party is in charge. . . the unusual exception has been Trump.

Trilateral conspirators out in the open—and Donald Trump

". . . The following 1978 conversation featured reporter, Jeremiah Novak, and two Trilateral Commission members, Karl Kaiser and Richard Cooper. The interview took up the issue of who exactly, during President Carter’s administration, was formulating US economic and political policy.

The careless and off-hand attitude of Trilateralists Kaiser and Cooper is astonishing. It’s as if they’re saying, “What we’re revealing is already out in the open, it’s too late to do anything about it, why are you so worked up, we’ve already won…”

NOVAK (the reporter): Is it true that a private [Trilateral committee] led by Henry Owen of the US and made up of [Trilateral] representatives of the US, UK, West Germany, Japan, France and the EEC is coordinating the economic and political policies of the Trilateral countries [which would include the US]?

COOPER: Yes, they have met three times.

NOVAK: Yet, in your recent paper you state that this committee should remain informal because to formalize ‘this function might well prove offensive to some of the Trilateral and other countries which do not take part.’ Who are you afraid of?

KAISER: Many countries in Europe would resent the dominant role that West Germany plays at these [Trilateral] meetings.

COOPER: Many people still live in a world of separate nations, and they would resent such coordination [of policy].

NOVAK: But this [Trilateral] committee is essential to your whole policy. How can you keep it a secret or fail to try to get popular support [for its decisions on how Trilateral member nations will conduct their economic and political policies]?

COOPER: Well, I guess it’s the press’ job to publicize it.

NOVAK: Yes, but why doesn’t President Carter come out with it and tell the American people that [US] economic and political power is being coordinated by a [Trilateral] committee made up of Henry Owen and six others? After all, if [US] policy is being made on a multinational level, the people should know.

COOPER: President Carter and Secretary of State Vance have constantly alluded to this in their speeches. [a lie]

KAISER: It just hasn’t become an issue.

This interview slipped under the mainstream media radar, which is to say, it was buried.

US economic and political policy run by a committee of the Trilateral Commission—the Commission had been created in 1973 by David Rockefeller and his sidekick, Zbigniew Brzezinski.

When Carter won the presidential election (1976), his aide, Hamilton Jordan, said that if after the inauguration, Cy Vance and Brzezinski came on board as secretary of state and national security adviser, “We’ve lost. And I’ll quit.” Lost—because both men were powerful members of the Trilateral Commission and their appointment to key positions would signal a surrender of White House control to the Commission. . . . "
It’s very likely you are exactly correct. It’s laughable that these war criminals think their opinion means jack shit. Fuck them!

Just let them piss and moan. Biden will be the president.

Whatever...

Didn't these guys all turn Deep State? ;)

The letter -- signed by Dick Cheney, James Mattis, Mark Esper, Leon Panetta, Donald Rumsfeld, William Cohen, Chuck Hagel, Robert Gates, William Perry and Ashton Carter -- amounts to a remarkable show of force against Trump's subversion efforts just days before Congress is set to count Electoral College votes.

This BS is no longer funny. It is BAD FOR OUR COUNTRY. But Rump will never give up as I've been predicting for the past year. He's riling up his Deplorables such as the Proud Boys with a not-so-subtle intent of stoking violence on Wednesday to provide himself cover to send in the military and seize another four years By - Yes - COUP.

We're in dangerous territory right now. Let us all hope that any orders such as this are IGNORED by our top military brass because they are ILLEGAL not to mention UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Trump is used to being the "movie star."

He saw what happened to Gaddafi and Saddam. . . he has no stomach to be that kind of leader, he knows what would happen if he were to try to be another George Washington.

Trump, a rebel and a revolutionary?

Yeah. . . right. :rolleyes:

What will be more dangerous is if the governors and Biden doesn't stop with these foolish mandates and propaganda associated with COVID. Folks want their lives back.

They keep this shit up for long, THAT is what will cause a powder keg.

Forum List

Back