Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
http://gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006

Liberals make me sick with their endless stream of shit.

Hey forum liberals, do you ever get sick of defending shit like this?

Do you ever wish you were NOT liberal so that it was not your obligation to keep defending shit like this?

Because this is really shitty, and makes Facebook shitty, and makes all liberals look shit-shit-shitty.

Censorship is anti-American, and Facebook is acting like a third-world dictator.

Don't fucking tell me this shit is legal, because I know it is.

But it is still anti-American and very shitty.

You can do something legal and still be a shitty douchebag, like Mark Zuckerberg, who should be deported for shitty douchebag-ness.

And all liberals who defend this are shitty douchebags too.

So you don't think right wingers aren't proud to get the chance to pull shitty stunts? The right wing dividing the country over made up bullshit was legal, but about as shitty as it gets.

http://gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006

Do you ever wish you were NOT liberal so that it was not your obligation to keep defending shit like this?

Because this is really shitty, and makes Facebook shitty, and makes all liberals look shit-shit-shitty.

Censorship is anti-American, and Facebook is acting like a third-world dictator.

You can do something legal and still be a shitty douchebag, like Mark Zuckerberg, who should be deported for shitty douchebag-ness.

So does Google far and away by how they prioritize the search engine links.

So does Wikipedia.

So does SNOPES.

So do the great majority of our public universities.

So do 5 of the 6 mainstream TV news networks including PBS.

But the liberals in this nation do not care because it favors them.

Liberals are evil, they will destroy the Constitution and the American way of life, all so that men who are confused about their gender don't have anyone complaining about it when they use the ladies' room.

Conservative victim complex. All curators "questioned" for the article denied that this happened except for the one or 2 anonymous whiners the article is about.

So you don't think right wingers aren't proud to get the chance to pull shitty stunts? The right wing dividing the country over made up bullshit was legal, but about as shitty as it gets.
Shut up, BULLDOG, and address the topic of the thread, which is Facebook censoring conservatives. If you can't stay on topic, STFU.

Liberals are evil, they will destroy the Constitution and the American way of life, all so that men who are confused about their gender don't have anyone complaining about it when they use the ladies' room.

You're getting more hysterical by the day.

Shut up, BULLDOG, and address the topic of the thread, which is Facebook censoring conservatives. If you can't stay on topic, STFU.

So you are going to whine about my answering a point YOU made? If you want to stay on subject, then don't go off on crazy tangents dumb-ass.

The left are vile. They believe that power in their hands is worth anything else they have to do to get it.......we see it here on U.S. message all the time......they cannot debate facts, the truth and reality.....they lie and resort to emotion to push their agenda...

The left in Hollywood attacks conservatives.

The left in Education attacks conservatives.

The left in journalism and the media attacks conservatives.

And then they still complain about the right....

The left are vile. They believe that power in their hands is worth anything else they have to do to get it.......we see it here on U.S. message all the time......they cannot debate facts, the truth and reality.....they lie and resort to emotion to push their agenda...
Okay Mr. EuropeHasFriendlyCriminals

People need to DUMP face book. not only do they censure conservative news, they censor what you put on it and will take it down with hardly any explanation. hit them where it hurts, their pocket books

The left in Hollywood attacks conservatives.

The left in Education attacks conservatives.

The left in journalism and the media attacks conservatives.

And then they still complain about the right....
I dont care if they attack conservatives, but i sure wish they'd leave ME alone.

Thanks......you just showed exactly the lying that we are posting about here. You know I have made the point that British criminals are 2x as violent as American criminals....and that criminals in Europe have just as much access to guns as American criminals do.....and then I point out that the difference between American criminals and European criminals is simply that European criminals do not commit murder as often......they get fully automatic weapons and grenades...but don't murder with them.....

I have shown the savagery of European criminals.......and then you lie and say my position is that criminals in Europe are nice......

even as a joke you can't tell the truth.....moron.

Thanks......you just showed exactly the lying that we are posting about here. You know I have made the point that British criminals are 2x as violent as American criminals....and that criminals in Europe have just as much access to guns as American criminals do.....and then I point out that the difference between American criminals and European criminals is simply that European criminals do not commit murder as often......they get fully automatic weapons and grenades...but don't murder with them.....

I have shown the savagery of European criminals.......and then you lie and say my position is that criminals in Europe are nice......

You argue that they don't use guns because they are nice. That's deceitful and embarrassing.

Conservative victim complex. All curators "questioned" for the article denied that this happened except for the one or 2 anonymous whiners the article is about.

Of course it was anonymous. Because...uh...liberals will find them or something.

This type of stuff always makes me wonder. If Republicans hold liberals at fault for all of these things...how ineffective is the right when they cannot control anything and are victims of liberals superior intellect.

You argue that they don't use guns because they are nice. That's deceitful and embarrassing.

Nope.....never said that never made that argument....look moron...I am the one who keeps telling you anti gun twits that the criminals in Europe prefer fully automatic weapons and they like to throw grenades....I posted about how easy it is to get these things in gun controlled Europe.....

I argue that they do not have a need to commit murder....they use guns to get what they want, brutalize who they want, and then they just don't kill......our criminals....they murder each other over insults on facebook......over dice games and ex girlfriends......

In Japan...their criminal culture also does not value murder...they value making money...which is another thing I point out over and over...an you keep lying about. And I say when the Yakuza do decide they need to kill people....they get guns easily...and also grenades...I have posted those articles....

British criminals stab, beat and shoot people....they just don't commit murder as often...I am the one who pointed out the criminals who held a hot iron to the stomach of a woman to get her to hand over her belongings.....

Keep lying.....that is all you have....I know...your brain is broken...you can't process the truth, the facts or reality....and lying and emotion are the only things your brain is capable of processing....but we still have to deal with you....based on your inability to know truth......you vote for the dumbest shit imaginable.......and we have to live with the consequences....

Nope.....never said that never made that argument....look moron...I am the one who keeps telling you anti gun twits that the criminals in Europe prefer fully automatic weapons and they like to throw grenades....I posted about how easy it is to get these things in gun controlled Europe.....

I argue that they do not have a need to commit murder....they use guns to get what they want, brutalize who they want, and then they just don't kill......our criminals....they murder each other over insults on facebook......over dice games and ex girlfriends......

In Japan...their criminal culture also does not value murder...they value making money...which is another thing I point out over and over...an you keep lying about. And I say when the Yakuza do decide they need to kill people....they get guns easily...and also grenades...I have posted those articles....

British criminals stab, beat and shoot people....they just don't commit murder as often...I am the one who pointed out the criminals who held a hot iron to the stomach of a woman to get her to hand over her belongings.....

Keep lying.....that is all you have....I know...your brain is broken...you can't process the truth, the facts or reality....and lying and emotion are the only things your brain is capable of processing....but we still have to deal with you....based on your inability to know truth......you vote for the dumbest shit imaginable.......and we have to live with the consequences....
Yeah our criminals are mean and like to kill, theirs are nice and don't like to kill. It has nothing to do with the fact that such a vastly higher percentage of our criminals have guns.

They are backed into a corner. Its a small island.

Liberals are totally in favor of free speech as long as it is theirs.

LiberalsShockedOpposition_zpsln2reisf.jpg

Forum List

Back