🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former GOP Congressman regrets opposition to gun violence research bill

Oh bull. Once again, the left wants to remove personal accountability. It used to be the criminal was the culprit. How society has changed. Blame everything but the individual for all lifes woes.

GOP lawmaker behind gun control research ban has 'regrets'

The NRA continues to write checks to block a very needed bill to research gun violence. The NRA has become
complicit in every mass shooting we are forced to witness. REMEMBER THAT!

The last government study was completed just three years ago, how many do you want? Or is the problem you regressives couldn't manipulate it to get the results you wanted?

I hope it never happens, but you may feel differently if a member of your family or friends is gunned down.

I hope it never happens, but you may feel differently if a member of your family or friends is gunned down.
Research won't stop a bullet.

You are a simpleton. You cannot figure out how to stop the, out of control, gun violence, without studying it. But that is okay with the NRA. They feel the occasional, 350+, mass shootings in the US this year are fine.

You are a simpleton. You cannot figure out how to stop the, out of control, gun violence, without studying it. But that is okay with the NRA. They feel the occasional, 350+, mass shootings in the US this year are fine.
So many studies already completed and you think they haven't figured it out yet?

Who's the simpleton?

so are you going to study knife violence as well.....? bat violence....? crowbar violence....?

So many studies already completed and you think they haven't figured it out yet?

Who's the simpleton?

So, you also think cancer research should end? I mean, they have been studying it for years and no cure, so why shouldn't it be ended?

so are you going to study knife violence as well.....? bat violence....? crowbar violence....?

no

jim is a trained leftist bot

he does as told

H
hydrogen..? your middle initial....? talking in tongues now...?

Who's the simpleton?

So, you also think cancer research should end? I mean, they have been studying it for years and no cure, so why shouldn't it be ended?
Totally different.

Best way to fight cancer is thru proper nutrition.

H
Pipe-bomb research.

Who's the simpleton?

Totally different.

:bsflag:

Who's the simpleton?

Totally different.

:bsflag:
Nope.

Totally true.

Forum List

Back