Former Hillary Clinton Employee Arrested On Treason Charges

The Title heading of this thread is a LIE....I have no idea WHY Republicans, primarily on this board, can NOT EVER be honest, with ANYTHING they say.

my thread title is a straight up c&p from the linked article - so your accusation that I am "lying" is a hollow one

having said that, a case could be made that she was arrested and charged because of her treasonous actions

pushing the idea that there is a "big lie" here is a real stretch
then I would HOPE you noted in your head, NOT TO TRUST the source you used, so not to be a part of their future lies...:beer:

Ad hominem, liar.

The article in the OP was fine and perfectly reflected the information in the original Dept. of Justice press release.

then I would HOPE you noted in your head, NOT TO TRUST the source you used, so not to be a part of their future lies...:beer:

it's a clickbait headline, I will acknowledge that

but so what? NYT & CNN throw clickbait headlines (anti Trump/anti conservative ones) out there all the time

:)

They haven't called it treason yet, but they will.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Last edited:
The Title heading of this thread is a LIE....I have no idea WHY Republicans, primarily on this board, can NOT EVER be honest, with ANYTHING they say.

my thread title is a straight up c&p from the linked article - so your accusation that I am "lying" is a hollow one

having said that, a case could be made that she was arrested and charged because of her treasonous actions

Ad hominem, liar.

The article in the OP was fine and perfectly reflected the information in the original Dept. of Justice press release.

She has a hankerin for some Hillary penis....she will defend her and anyone close to her at all costs. You could have a picture of Hillary handing Pootie State Secrets and she'd defend it.

Ad hominem, liar.

She has a hankerin for some Hillary penis....she will defend her and anyone close to her at all costs. You could have a picture of Hillary handing Pootie State Secrets and she'd defend it.
She also admires the Chinese for their population control policies...

Motherandabortedbaby.jpg

2015-05-06-niles-i.jpeg

3948740bbde6babb45883998be99aacf.jpg

Ad hominem, liar.

:rolleyes:

Truth is important in this day and age of the internet where anyone can put anything up on the internet and make any lying claims they want, to benefit their own partisan talking points.

It's truly not hard to simply click on the story's source link, to discern the truth....and not be taken by the sites lying to us all...and not be a part of passing falsities along.

Ad hominem, liar.

Truth is important in this day and age of the internet where anyone can put anything up on the internet and make any lying claims they want, to benefit their own partisan talking points.

It's truly not hard to simply click on the story's source link, to discern the truth....and not be taken by the sites lying to us all...and not be a part of passing falsities along.

Honey the truth my post stands. You are a hopeless blind partisan.

Ad hominem, liar.

You're a liar. You always have been. Stop prattling about "truth" and "honesty" before we have mass vomitage all over the internet.

I look forward to this being discussed ad nauseum on the MSM and cable news networks...

Yes, they'll be spinning that Trump once called her a pig.

The culture of corruption....on display. And the Clinton's are knee deep.

Ad hominem, liar.

Motherandabortedbaby.jpg

2015-05-06-niles-i.jpeg

We live in a sad, sick world...

but so what? NYT & CNN throw clickbait headlines (anti Trump/anti conservative ones) out there all the time

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
The Rosenberg's were the last actually to be executed for treason, that I know of.

Everyone else has gone to long Federal prison sentences.

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg executed - Jun 19, 1953 - HISTORY.com

I look forward to this being discussed ad nauseum on the MSM and cable news networks...
No, it's already being hidden. I reckon CNN will tell us to ignore it. They certainly aren't covering it.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
State Department Employee Arrested and Charged With Concealing Extensive Contacts With Foreign Agents

https://archive.fo/BrrqL

So hidden that a quick Google search has it all over the place.

LOL

The Rosenberg's were the last actually to be executed for treason, that I know of.

I hope to see Obama tried for treason. I think Hillary will skate because while it is ILLEGAL to take money and in turn give other countries information and favors, it isn't treason unless you do it specifically to destroy the country or to help a declared enemy of the country. At least that's how I read it.

But I think Obama did commit treason, and I think he's still committing it. I believe the crap he did, he did for the express purpose of destroying our country and unlike the Clintons, he was stupid enough to say that.

Ad hominem, liar.

Motherandabortedbaby.jpg

2015-05-06-niles-i.jpeg

We live in a sad, sick world...
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Envy
Wrath
Pride
Lust.

Nothing much has really changed.

Spying falls under the category of GREED.

MSNBC is talking about how Trump won't get his tax cuts
CNN talking about Trump's flip flops
NBC leads with the Spicer story
Fox with a Bushy filling in for Oreilly is covering the Bannon story
:hmpf:

I hope to see Obama tried for treason. I think Hillary will skate because while it is ILLEGAL to take money and in turn give other countries information and favors, it isn't treason unless you do it specifically to destroy the country or to help a declared enemy of the country. At least that's how I read it.

But I think Obama did commit treason, and I think he's still committing it. I believe the crap he did, he did for the express purpose of destroying our country and unlike the Clintons, he was stupid enough to say that.

What you BELIEVE is irrelevant because it has no basis in fact or in law. You believe Obama was a commie plant, and that he was born in Kenya. KG hasn't met a conspiracy theory she couldn't get behind when it comes to America's first black president.

A real Christian gal is our KG, full of hate and bile.

Forum List

Back