former interim New York City Transit President Sarah Feinberg was attacked last week in Chelsea (she was punched while crossing street)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
stop all violence! stop anti-Republican violence, stop anti-Democrat violence, stop anti-American violence. we're all Americans! we're all human beings!

When Rudy ran that town, they didn't put up with this kind of shit. New York's "Kid Gloves" policy in dealing with criminals is coming home to roost.

The DemoKKKrats who run New York LOVE this.
This is not a crime problem, this is a mental illness and not taxing the rich enough to invest in America anymore problem. We need a real mental health system. After 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality homelessness mental illness upward mobility ever and anywhere by far. Blaming Democrats for any of this is ridiculous but really easy for the right wing and corporate media....

i agree with you there

my view is both parties are clueless on crime and everything else. there's no hope for america
tax the rich and invest in America again and give Democrats real power for the first time since the 60s so we can get out of this inequality mental illness homelessness upward mobility GOP catastrophe...

This is not a crime problem, this is a mental illness and not taxing the rich enough to invest in America anymore problem. We need a real mental health system. After 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality homelessness mental illness upward mobility ever and anywhere by far. Blaming Democrats for any of this is ridiculous but really easy for the right wing and corporate media....

Even assuming the accused here is a lunatic, which is a contestable fact, in America you can't usually force anyone to accept psychiatric treatments.

stop all violence! stop anti-Republican violence, stop anti-Democrat violence, stop anti-American violence. we're all Americans! we're all human beings!

Didn't you just call republicans douchebags. Ever heard that hymn...'Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me? MEANING YOU? YOu want peace, then start it.

Forum List

Back