Former Kentucky Clerk In Gay Marriage Case Must Pay Additonal $260K.

Wrong, Constitutional illiterate
Um then you should go read the part about not establishing or prohibiting your religious beliefs. You are free to express your beliefs, but you’re not allowed to ignore policy and sub in your own religious convictions. That’s what Kim
Did and why she is paying the price

Um then you should go read the part about not establishing or prohibiting your religious beliefs. You are free to express your beliefs, but you’re not allowed to ignore policy and sub in your own religious convictions. That’s what Kim
Did and why she is paying the price

If you say so Cletus

Nice... you really are a childish leftist.

Any chance you might grow up soon?
You’re an ignorant right wing fool who doesn’t understand the constitution. Any chance you will attend an introductory elementary civics class and educate yourself.

Poor old man. You'll never influence me. Not a single left loon ever will.

There lies your problem
We’ve already been down this road. You’ve successfully established yourself as a closed minded individual. No one expects you to grow and change.

You should probably leave then, overaged middle schooler
Nope someone needs to give you the civics lesson you missed out on. For someone who says they don’t care about me and my opinions you sure are replying to them. We can liar to the list of things you are.

Helpful hint if you ever get into government don’t allow your religion to get in the way of performing your job or you will end up like Kim

Nope someone needs to give you the civics lesson you missed out on. For someone who says they don’t care about me and my opinions you sure are replying to them. We can liar to the list of things you area

Once again, loon, I don't take loons seriously

That's your problem. You can squeak, bleat and babbler all day.

If marriage is now a right that everyone and any sex can participate in, then why do we need a human to process the forms? Seems like something that could be just done on line.

Once again, loon, I don't take loons seriously

That's your problem. You can squeak, bleat and babbler all day.
You don’t have to keep telling us you’re closed minded we all know that. Remember don’t let your religion get in the way of your job or you could end up with a hefty fine.

Forum List

Back