Former Kentucky Clerk In Gay Marriage Case Must Pay Additonal $260K.

Tax churches, and then there will be plenty of money to pay for the consequences of religious nuttery by government employees :thup:
So you would want churches who rely on that to make their budgets to close down? And that make up the MAJORITY of churches in the US, dumbass.

So you want people of faith not to exercise their convictions in public, amirite?
Not at all, however I am against government officials allowing their religion to interfere with doing their job. When they do they should be punished like this woman was.

If you say so.. the fact is I don't take you seriously

You loons would tax air if you could but you're getting close with the globull warming scam
As religion continues its rapid decline in this country, taxing churches will make it back onto the table. And polls show more people believe in global warming around the world than there are members of any single. So maybe you're right and somebody will decide air should be taxed someday :dunno:

You'll be long dead by then, I'm sure, so no need to be so bothered about it.

As religion continues its rapid decline in this country, taxing churches will make it back onto the table. And polls show more people believe in global warming around the world than there are members of any single. So maybe you're right and somebody will decide air should be taxed someday :dunno:

Whatever

Not at all, however I am against government officials allowing their religion to interfere with doing their job. When they do they should be punished like this woman was.
Sure you are You want Christians to be silent, in direct violation of Matthew 28:18-20. Christians SHOULD and MUST influence government more than these heathen Communists do now.

Biblical Faith will never wane.

So you would want churches who rely on that to make their budgets to close down? And that make up the MAJORITY of churches in the US, dumbass.
I would prefer a system that still allows smaller churches with lower budgets to avoid taxes but if your a large mega church then you will be paying taxes. If your church can afford a coffee shop in the lobby they can pay taxes

I would prefer a system that still allows smaller churches with lower budgets to avoid taxes but if your a large mega church then you will be paying taxes. If your church can afford a coffee shop in the lobby they can pay taxes
Not really. Larger churches still must make budget. And that exemption is invaluable.

Sure you are You want Christians to be silent, in direct violation of Matthew 28:18-20. Christians SHOULD and MUST influence government more than these heathen Communists do now.
Keep your religion out of government business. You are free to exercise your religion in public if you want. No one is forced to believe what you say.

Want atheism as the religion? Move to North Korea, Communist dirtbag.
Many religions you don't believe in exist in North Korea. Look it up. They're likely as sure as you are that they are right and you are wrong, same as all religious people think.

Forum List

Back