Former Labradoodle Breeder Was Tapped to Lead U.S. Pandemic Task Force

He isnt just a dog breeder you ignorant morons
He has worked in that dept before
Nothing in his resume indicated he was qualified to handle a pandemic response team. He owned a dog breeding business and that was on the top of his resume. NO difference than Michael Brown..remember him?

But hey..continue being a mouthpiece for Trumpian incompetence..it suits ya.

how is he unqualified???
Harrison, 37, was an unusual choice, with no formal education in public health, management, or medicine and with only limited experience in the fields. In 2006, he joined HHS in a one-year stint as a “Confidential Assistant” to Azar, who was then deputy secretary. He also had posts working for Vice President Dick Cheney, the Department of Defense and a Washington public relations company.

Before joining the Trump Administration in January 2018, Harrison’s official HHS biography says, he “ran a small business in Texas.” The biography does not disclose the name or nature of that business, but his personal financial disclosure forms show that from 2012 until 2018 he ran a company called Dallas Labradoodles.
...............................................................................................
That's how.
thanks for your opinion,,,

Now all we need is to hear trump say he's doing a heck of a job.

This putting totally unqualified people into very serious positions has got to stop.

I would think that the Katrina debacle would have taught people to never appoint an unqualified person to an important position.

Republicans never learn and the people of our nation pay the price with their lives.

how is he unqualified???
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
so you dont know either,,,
If you can't figure it out.....
but you cant even explain it,,,
LOL....read the link. Even those in the Trump Admiinstration referred to him derisively as the"dog breeder" because he was so blatantly inept and incompetent.
LOL . . . read the link. They didn't call him "dog breeder" for any ineptness or incompetence.

Or maybe you did read the link and just decided to embellish.

My standards for this administration are so low at this point, that it doesn't really matter.

He likes dogs. Fuck it, I'll run with that.
Lol that was funny. However, is the MSM told you to jump, you would ask how high and then double it. Baaaahhhhh
Dittos Rush.
Dittos rush?
English perhaps?
No need.

If you don't like that response, too bad. Keep whining.
Yeah, god forbid i ask for English.
Dumbass

My standards for this administration are so low at this point, that it doesn't really matter.

might be a better reason for his decisions than most. I like dogs to that may be the only thing I and he have. I dont know I have been put in charge of things I knew nothing about and just surrounded myself with people who knew Every time this happened to me it was because there were two people that were needed that butt heads and I was placed there as a buffer. I would like to think there is some logic behind it but likely not.
Well, along those lines, a good manager is a good manager. That's a fairly specific skill set.

If he's a good manager, great, that could work.
I think also that maybe those in charge of me were wanting me to experience growth. I had a tendancy to micro manage when I was the expert and by putting me on project's I knew nothing about it forced me to divde the labor better and I did learn from those situations.

This putting totally unqualified people into very serious positions has got to stop.

He tried not to put liberals, Dems, and other weirdos in key slots. We still have to clean and get rid of the House.

I'm a dogs owner and dog lover. Gee, I love this kind of Trumpism.

I'm looking forward to your posts when Biden is President and Abrams is VP. HRC will be S of S.
What position is Biden going to give John Kerry?
In a sick way I'd like to see this happen.
Just to sit back and witness the debacle.
Watching CNN/MSNBC bobble heads attempting to explain what the Iranians just did to a dozen US warships in the Gulf and how in fact Biden was the real winner.
CNN: "President Biden has saved the US taxpayer millions of dollars in maintenance on those warships. The money saved will go to developing a new school lunch program designed by Michael Obama".

I'm looking forward to your posts when Biden is President and Abrams is VP. HRC will be S of S.
Watching CNN/MSNBC bobble heads attempting to explain what the Iranians just did to a dozen US warships in the Gulf and how in fact Biden was the real winner.
CNN: "President Biden has saved the US taxpayer millions of dollars in maintenance on those warships. The money saved will go to developing a new school lunch program designed by Michael Obama".
Woof!

Woof!
That's the sound of the multimillions of US taxpayer bucks getting offloaded from US cargo planes after 'The Lawn Jockey' bent over for the Mullahs.

I would think that the Katrina debacle would have taught people to never appoint an unqualified person to an important position.

Republicans never learn and the people of our nation pay the price with their lives.

how is he unqualified???

Read the article. It will answer your question.

how is he unqualified???

Read the article. It will answer your question.
I did,,,
I also went out and read more about him that wasnt a hit piece that left out many of the things that did qualify him for the job,,,

For Christ sake, you fricken loons get more pathetic by the day.

Sad, aint it? I'm more inclined to see if they have lengthy criminal records or multiple bankruptcies before passing judgment, based on what I've seen from this clown show.

This is one of the problems with a belief that people who are experts in their field shouldn't be in government. That people who have no education, no experience or qualifications for a job should be put in a job they aren't qualified for. Much less leadership positions.

Just because someone is a business person doesn't mean they have any qualification to be in charge of a response to a pandemic.

Science, education, experience and expertise should be in charge of a response to a pandemic.

Not a former lawyer and dog breeder.

This is one of the problems with a belief that people who are experts in their field shouldn't be in government. That people who have no education, no experience or qualifications for a job should be put in a job they aren't qualified for. Much less leadership positions.

Just because someone is a business person doesn't mean they have any qualification to be in charge of a response to a pandemic.

Science, education, experience and expertise should be in charge of a response to a pandemic.

Not a former lawyer and dog breeder.
from what I read he has all of your requirements,,,so whats the problem???

how is he unqualified???
Harrison, 37, was an unusual choice, with no formal education in public health, management, or medicine and with only limited experience in the fields. In 2006, he joined HHS in a one-year stint as a “Confidential Assistant” to Azar, who was then deputy secretary. He also had posts working for Vice President Dick Cheney, the Department of Defense and a Washington public relations company.

Before joining the Trump Administration in January 2018, Harrison’s official HHS biography says, he “ran a small business in Texas.” The biography does not disclose the name or nature of that business, but his personal financial disclosure forms show that from 2012 until 2018 he ran a company called Dallas Labradoodles.
...............................................................................................
That's how.

You are replying to a person who is just way to stupid and lazy to actually read the article that gives all the information.

If a person is that downright lazy, what makes you think they will read and accept any parts of the article?

how is he unqualified???

That's how.

You are replying to a person who is just way to stupid and lazy to actually read the article that gives all the information.

If a person is that downright lazy, what makes you think they will read and accept any parts of the article?
I read both the article and went out and read even more about him,,,

its clear you didnt,,,

TDS thread 1,436

Forum List

Back