Former Obama officials order by Judge to answer Judicial watch questions

Really, the Republicans looked at this every which way, for 6 years they have now investigated everything. They have found nothing.
:icon_rolleyes:
There have been many committee hearings over Benghazi, I will at least agree to that. Not so much at all when it comes to Clinton emails and the Uranium One scam.
Democrats, like the execrable John Lewis most notably, did their best to block, obfuscate and stonewall in all those hearings. There won't be a real investigation and inquiry into these crimes until a Robert Mueller type inquisitor is given the power and authority to conduct a real investigation...period!
If Trump remains in office Hillary's time is coming (hopefully).

They need to focus on the Russian investigation to make sure they don't interfere in the 2020 election as well as Israel. Bibi wants Trump is the worst way. But then again the GOP wants the two countries to interfere to help trump win, I really believe that.
I don't doubt it.
The ducks are being lined up well in advance so if Trump returns to office the excuses and rationalizing is already in place.
The Benghazi crimes were never going to see the light of day, as the DOJ under Oboingo was run like a consigliere operation.

Really, the Republicans looked at this every which way, for 6 years they have now investigated everything. They have found nothing.
There have been many committee hearings over Benghazi, I will at least agree to that. Not so much at all when it comes to Clinton emails and the Uranium One scam.
Democrats, like the execrable John Lewis most notably, did their best to block, obfuscate and stonewall in all those hearings. There won't be a real investigation and inquiry into these crimes until a Robert Mueller type inquisitor is given the power and authority to conduct a real investigation...period!

They need to focus on the Russian investigation to make sure they don't interfere in the 2020 election as well as Israel. Bibi wants Trump is the worst way. But then again the GOP wants the two countries to interfere to help trump win, I really believe that.
I don't doubt it.
The ducks are being lined up well in advance so if Trump returns to office the excuses and rationalizing is already in place.
The Benghazi crimes were never going to see the light of day, as the DOJ under Oboingo was run like a consigliere operation.

Yet all those republican led investigations couldn't find anything.

I don't doubt it.

They found plenty, moron. Were you expecting Congress to indict Hillary? Congress doesn't have that authority.

I don't doubt it.

They found plenty, moron. Were you expecting Congress to indict Hillary? Congress doesn't have that authority.

Tissue?

Congress can authorize the appointment of a special prosecutor. A Mueller clone but someone with actual morals and less partisan prejudice.

Former Obama Officials Ordered By Judge To Answer Judicial Watch Questions - Sara A. Carter
A federal judge ordered multiple senior Obama Administration officials, State Department officials and former Hillary Clinton aides Thursday to provide answers under oath to questions requested by Judicial Watch after a roughly four year court battle.
Former Obama Officials Ordered By Judge To Answer Judicial Watch Questions - Sara A. Carter

Thank you #infowars for providing this information.
Awwww is the leftist's little hero bitch a criminal awww are we surprised, but her sheeple idiots will forgive her nno problem . But if you were a Trump supporter and it happened oh these mental cases fkrs would burn you alive. Trump haters are fk pig savages from the inside out.
Stop listening to infowars, you psychotic loon.

Poor little hack. The district judge will be reversed, skank

If you want to know who the savage is, look in the mirror.

Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzxxxiiiiiiiiii!
Judicial watch, :rofl:

Forum List

Back