Former Proud Boys leader had a plan to occupy several federal buildings

This is how thoroughly brainwashed and cucked AND HYPOCRITICAL lefties have become:

I have no right to question the law?

Really, brain dead libtard?
You have the right to question them in Court. Your side lost all those battles too little cuck. After that it's medicine time.
I *make* the law in this country, dimtard.
If that were true Biden wouldn't be President but you go ahead in live in that safe space fantasy world were you get to cosplay as King. 😄
NOT Biden.

You want to tell me all those BLM protesters running around last summer were not questioning the law?
Our violence was well thought out and ultimately politically useful. BLM gained in political and financial support over that time. The same can't be said for you clowns. 😆
That's what we have today, a bunch of idiotic dimtards doing ALL the things they tell other people not to do.
I tell you not to do it because you suck at it. 😄 Every time your side gets violent you lose more mainstream support.

And what the fuck would occupying a few government building do? Lol you morons really think that would overturn an election or take down the US government… not too long ago BLM was occupying government buildings and private establishments; you guys called that peaceful protest…

Then you have one similar one committed by the right and you scream foul! Can’t have it both ways moron!
This fails as a red herring fallacy and a false comparison fallacy.

We know you feel they though about it. Thought police=pearl clutch and fainting couch

You have the right to question them in Court. Your side lost all those battles too little cuck. After that it's medicine time.

If that were true Biden wouldn't be President but you go ahead in live in that safe space fantasy world were you get to cosplay as King. 😄

Our violence was well thought out and ultimately politically useful. BLM gained in political and financial support over that time. The same can't be said for you clowns. 😆

I tell you not to do it because you suck at it. 😄 Every time your side gets violent you lose more mainstream support.

This fails as a red herring fallacy and a false comparison fallacy.
The trump cult has never been that sharp.

Forum List

Back