Former trump organization CFO gave Bragg a road map to accouting fraud

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Wow! I guess trump won't be paying for his private school anymore...huh?

And that is why this will be a felony. Bragg is not depending on Cohen alone. He has all the documents he needs to justify a Felony.

Hillary said he didn't pay taxes. He said "that makes me smart"

Well according to this it makes him a felon.

bob ross.jpg

To me this is all about disqualifying him from being president. If he wins the GOP primary then at least we have all this against him and no way he wins re election.

Biden has done a good job so far. I want him to win a second term. Before I wanted someone else to run but fuck that. Joe's got this.

To me this is all about disqualifying him from being president. If he wins the GOP primary then at least we have all this against him and no way he wins re election.

Biden has done a good job so far. I want him to win a second term. Before I wanted someone else to run but fuck that. Joe's got this.
We have all been underestimating Joe since day one. He may be old...but he knows the system...he knows how to win ...and he has a conscious. Other than being old....trump has none of those assets

But trump is preparing to destroy desantis. How far will repubs let trump go? Or do they have a choice? Get the popcorn ready!

And that is why this will be a felony. Bragg is not depending on Cohen alone. He has all the documents he needs to justify a Felony.

Is this the "We got him now" thread of the day? :laughing0301:

The desperation is priceless.... so thick you could cut it with a knife..

Poor jimboliar.....did you plant those magic beans yet??

We have all been underestimating Joe since day one. He may be old...but he knows the system...he knows how to win ...and he has a conscious. Other than being old....trump has none of those assets

But trump is preparing to destroy desantis. How far will repubs let trump go? Or do they have a choice? Get the popcorn ready!
jimboliar, jimboliar, jimboliar.......

Yeah....trump's lawyers are desperately trying to get his fat ass out of the fire. Cohen went to jail for the crime trump directed him to commit. Why would trump walk free?
thats what lawyers do jimmy.....and if what trump wanted cohen to do was illegal,the guy is a fucking lawyer, why did he do it?.....

Yeah....trump's lawyers are desperately trying to get his fat ass out of the fire. Cohen went to jail for the crime trump directed him to commit. Why would trump walk free?
Your hero has done nothing wrong jimboliar.
Your president heads a giant crime family.

many real wealthy people hardly pay taxes....how is trump and hillary any different?...
Trump broke the law to not pay taxes. Look at you worshiping Trump.

He also broke the law not turning over all his classified documents. At what point will you admit Trump is a criminal? Al Capone, Putin, Bush, Trump.

Trump broke the law to not pay taxes. Look at you worshiping Trump.

He also broke the law not turning over all his classified documents. At what point will you admit Trump is a criminal? Al Capone, Putin, Bush, Trump.
There is a report out this morning that he lied to his own lawyers concerning the classified documents in Mar a Lago. If they can be proven, he is in big trouble. It is one thing to have classified documents, such as Biden and Pence did. It is obstruction of justice to lie to a court official in an effort to conceal them. And the big dummy is still asserting that they belong to him, like they are some souvenir he bought on a vacation.

I have said from the day he announced that his stupidity and arrogance will be his downfall. Well, the NY indictment will be the first. Additional shoes will fall.

thats what lawyers do jimmy.....and if what trump wanted cohen to do was illegal,the guy is a fucking lawyer, why did he do it?.....
You're falling for the classic defense guys like Trump and Harvey Weinstein always use. Or Michael Jackson.

The "they're just after my money" defense.

It's so clear cut that Michael Cohen broke the law for Trump.

You know who else broke the law for Trump and went to jail for it? His CFO. Trump paid for the guys kids private school as part of his pay in a way to avoid paying taxes. GUILTY!

Now is when you argue "they all do it" or admit you believe Trump is above the law. Because Trump sure believes he's above the law. He's gotten away with so much I would too if I were him.

Trump might actually get prosecuted for his corporation not paying taxes. Right now the only ones who got in trouble were his CFO and Trump Corporation. But I believe Trump and his kids might be in some trouble. Is this another witch hunt too?

You guys went after Hillary for 1 witch hunt. Trump's crime spree are not going to be allowed. He's counting on the fact he can't be touched. He's teflon. Like John Gotti. No different only he has more power than Gotti. But less than Putin. Elect him again maybe he will become a Putin now that he has Oathkeepers running the House of Reps.

Your hero has done nothing wrong jimboliar.
Your president heads a giant crime family.

The Biden's? LOL. Joe has a vacation house in Delaware. DELAWARE! Trump is a crime boss with literal ties to the mob.

You're a conspiracy theorist. Even Fox News thinks you are a terrorist cousin F'er.

Forum List

Back