Former twitter CEO: Murder Those not Advocating for Far-Leftism.

That is amazing. Last night, a brilliant conservative here at USMB threatened me in the same manner. I had to report him.
View attachment 397484

I consider myself to be a more conservative than liberal libertarian; but this brilliant conservative lost his mind just because I could answer his opening post question that he obviously did not want answered.

I can understand the person who made that post, clearly he was dealing with a retarded idiot who lies about who he is, and pretends to not understand the difference between personal insults on a forum and call to murder the people who created the whole damn nation in a public statement.

One ex-Twitter CEO and he is probably an ex for his extremist views...

I find it difficult to get incensed over one ex-Twitter CEO when the president himself is on record for worse...

View attachment 397489

Where has Trump called for the mass murder of people? Please post a link.

He tweeted a video stating that the only good dem is a dead dem. No real difference unless you split hairs.
This picture?

Just switch Democrat with Communist and you have the same thing.
OIP.jpg

One ex-Twitter CEO and he is probably an ex for his extremist views...

I find it difficult to get incensed over one ex-Twitter CEO when the president himself is on record for worse...

View attachment 397489

Where has Trump called for the mass murder of people? Please post a link.

He tweeted a video stating that the only good dem is a dead dem. No real difference unless you split hairs.
This picture?

Just switch Democrat with Communist and you have the same thing.
View attachment 397539

I have yet to meet a good communist...

Good democrats, perhaps, but not in this forum and they are quickly exiting the party.

And I doubt the ex twitter CEO was being literal either...but that doesn't stop folks like the OP and his rightwing source...
So provide an explanatory message which clears up all the furor and mistaken claims the way Trump did.
I can't find one anywhere.

Forum List

Back