Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: ‘No Doubt’ Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

Fucking moron, the Wall Street Journal is not Ukrainian...

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son[/B]

Mr. Giuliani has suggested Mr. Biden’s motivation was to protect his son, a lawyer who has been involved in several investment and consulting firms, although Mr. Shokin had already completed his investigation of Burisma Group before he left office.
Your problem is when the dog is dead, you're still trying to get him to do new tricks. Biden is out.

What's happening with Pochahontas and the Sandroid ?

Hey, What's your favorite Biden gaffe ? Mine is the condolences one. :auiqs.jpg: That was hilarious.
Your senility is noted as usual gramps. Suffice it to say, Biden is not out.

gramps, I knew you didn't know and post #150 proved it. There was nothing wrong with Biden using that loan as leverage to get Ukraine to clean up their government.
icon_rolleyes.gif
You're either insane, or the dumbest libtard to down the pike in a long time.
LOL

Spits a crazed poster who can't actually show Biden doing something wrong with Ukraine.

We ALL know what he did. He threatened to withhold US aid (1 Billion) from Ukraine, if they did not fire the prosecutor, that he didn't like. Who was opposed toi Biden's son's company.
We all know what YOU did, you dishonestly added the highlighted words that Biden never said. You are a worthless lying scum POS just like Tramp.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO

Biden was going to provide $1.5 Billion? Are you fucking retarded?

Biden didn't just "SAY"...... Biden threatened to withhold one Billion $$ in foreign aid, if Shokin wasn't fired (to keep him from prosecuting against Hunter Biden).
There you go again, projectionist, adding the LIES you heard on GOP hate radio that Biden never said.
Show Biden saying the words you lying scum added or STFU!

Biden didn't just "SAY"...... Biden threatened to withhold one Billion $$ in foreign aid, if Shokin wasn't fired (to keep him from prosecuting against Hunter Biden).
There you go again, projectionist, adding the LIES you heard on GOP hate radio that Biden never said.
EdTheCommunist with more bullshit and FAKE NEWS...

Source says whistleblower didn't have 'firsthand knowledge' of Trump call with ...
upload_2019-9-23_17-57-8.jpeg
2 hours ago · The source said that it is made clear in the complaint itself that the whistleblower did not have direct knowledge of the July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. ... Democrats, meanwhile, have seized on allegations that Trump pressured Zelensky to

Like trump?... but unlike trump, I can only hope you know what color the stripes are on the American flag.
LOL. Among the many things you don't know, is that "coloring books" is a slur against liberals. It comes from the time after the 2016 election with goo-goo brain university teachers and administrators came with the idea of giving Democrats coloring books, to soften their depression over Hillary's loss.

Like I said, liberals don't know anything.

They are already shown in this thread > Post # 4, you idiot.

I added them again - Post # 172.

No, I don't accept your apology.

EdTheCommunist with more bullshit and FAKE NEWS...

Source says whistleblower didn't have 'firsthand knowledge' of Trump call with ...
View attachment 280666
2 hours ago · The source said that it is made clear in the complaint itself that the whistleblower did not have direct knowledge of the July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. ... Democrats, meanwhile, have seized on allegations that Trump pressured Zelensky to
They grasp at anything they think they can twist into a smear on Trump. Backfired big on them with Kavanagh, Russian hoax, and now with Ukraine. They're not very good at bullshitting.

We all know what YOU did, you dishonestly added the highlighted words that Biden never said. You are a worthless lying scum POS just like Tramp.
""Never said" ? LOL. EARTH TO EDDIE: His quote has been all over right wing radio, the last 2 days (him talking). It's also on the first page of this thread (post # 4), you klutz >>

biden threatens ukraine - Bing video

The fact that you removed your FAKE words you attribute to Biden proves you know you are lying.
Thank you.

Shokin (the corrupt prosecutor) was NOT investigating Biden or the company he worked for when Biden pushed to have him removed.

In fact Biden demanding that a REAL prosecutor be appointed actually put his own son at risk

The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
It's pretty :lame2: for Democrats to try to defend Biden's threat to the Ukrainians. Nothing was ever more clear cut.

He threatened to cut off $ one Billion of aid to Ukraine, if they didn't fire Shokin, and he did it on video. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back