Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: ‘No Doubt’ Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

A former Ukrainian prosecutor general is speaking out after Vice President Joe Biden forced him out of his job. Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

But did Trump TALK to the PM about this blatant corruption by the current DemonRAT presidential front runner....which is more important to AMERICANS TO KNOW???
Your OP should start, "A former thoroughly corrupt Ukrainian prosector..."

A former Ukrainian prosecutor general is speaking out after Vice President Joe Biden forced him out of his job. Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

But did Trump TALK to the PM about this blatant corruption by the current DemonRAT presidential front runner....which is more important to AMERICANS TO KNOW???
Your OP should start, "A former thoroughly corrupt Ukrainian prosector..."
And you shouldn't post with bullshit like you always do!

And what was wrong with what Biden did?
:puhleeze: HA HA! This is too dumb to dignify with a response. Biden is finished.

YOU KNOW what was wrong. :biggrin:

Well, Trump ass kisser, why didn't Trump and his Mafia partner, Giuliani, not go after Biden BEFORE Biden began kicking your cult hero to the curb in the polls????

Was THAT delayed "justice"????....................LMAO

The European Union has welcomed the dismissal of Ukraine’s scandal-ridden prosecutor general and called for a crackdown on corruption, even as the country’s political crisis deepened over efforts to form a new ruling coalition and appoint a new prime minister.

Ukraine’s parliament voted overwhelmingly to fire Viktor Shokin, ridding the beleaguered prosecutor’s office of a figure who is accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and stymying moves to root out graft.

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin

Like I said. Thoroughly corrupt.

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-probe-casts-doubt-on-giuliani-s-biden-claim
Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

Giuliani has been manufacturing bullshit.

Well, Trump ass kisser, why didn't Trump and his Mafia partner, Giuliani, not go after Biden BEFORE Biden began kicking your cult hero to the curb in the polls????

Was THAT delayed "justice"????....................LMAO
Nobody is kicking Trump to the curb. You don't even know that the polls are a joke, because Republicans don't participate in them. The skewed results are because of the overwhelmingly Democrat participation.

Like I always say, liberals don't know anything, and they show it every day right here in this forum.

As for the Biden thing, Trump set Democrats up. He got them talking about Ukraine, so that he could do just that. :biggrin:

And now because of it, Biden is out of the race.

Translation: NOTHING.
Thank you.
We ALL know what he did. He threatened to withhold US aid (1 Billion) from Ukraine, if they did not fire the prosecutor, that he didn't like. Who was opposed toi Biden's son's company.

AS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW - you cheap, 2 bit phony.

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

YIOu are mNUFCTURING BULLSHIT , AS ARE THE uKRAININANS JUST TRYING TO COVER THEIR OWN ASSES.

LOLOL

Nah, what I knew was you couldn't say.

And as expected.... you didn't .
Post 150, dum dum. HA HA!

You actually thought I didn't know ? The Biden words (him speaking) have been all over right wing radio, all day today. You ought to try listening in sometime, You might learn something.

Last edited:
And it didn't matter what Shokin did. What matters is what Biden SAID.

What Shokin DID...was NOT prosecute corruption...for which he was removed. And that's what Biden said should happen...along with virtually the entire international community (minus your buddy Putin)

I suppose some dog catchers, garbage collectors, mail distributors, and firefighters might have said that too. But they all have the same problem as the Ukraine Prosecutor that you posted about.They're not the prosecutor who lost his job because of Biden's threat, and he DOES say that there is evidence of wrongdoing by Biden.

And he doesn't have to say it, because millions of people heard the evidence this morning, spoken by Biden himself, on right wing talk radio shows
all across America. :badgrin:

What Shokin DID...was NOT prosecute corruption...for which he was removed. And that's what Biden said should happen...along with virtually the entire international community (minus your buddy Putin)
Biden didn't just "SAY"...... Biden threatened to withhold one Billion $$ in foreign aid, if Shokin wasn't fired (to keep him from prosecuting against Hunter Biden).

That's why Biden is now finished as a POTUS candidate (if he wasn't sunk already)

YIOu are mNUFCTURING BULLSHIT , AS ARE THE uKRAININANS JUST TRYING TO COVER THEIR OWN ASSES.
Fucking moron, the Wall Street Journal is not Ukrainian...

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son[/B]

Mr. Giuliani has suggested Mr. Biden’s motivation was to protect his son, a lawyer who has been involved in several investment and consulting firms, although Mr. Shokin had already completed his investigation of Burisma Group before he left office.

LOLOL

Nah, what I knew was you couldn't say.

And as expected.... you didn't .
Post 150, dum dum. HA HA!

You actually thought I didn't know ? The Biden words (him speaking) have been all over right wing radio, all day today. You ought to try listening in sometime, You might learn something.
gramps, I knew you didn't know and post #150 proved it. There was nothing wrong with Biden using that loan as leverage to get Ukraine to clean up their government.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Fucking moron, the Wall Street Journal is not Ukrainian...

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son[/B]

Mr. Giuliani has suggested Mr. Biden’s motivation was to protect his son, a lawyer who has been involved in several investment and consulting firms, although Mr. Shokin had already completed his investigation of Burisma Group before he left office.
Your problem is when the dog is dead, you're still trying to get him to do new tricks. Biden is out.

What's happening with Pochahontas and the Sandroid ?

Hey, What's your favorite Biden gaffe ? Mine is the condolences one. :auiqs.jpg: That was hilarious.

gramps, I knew you didn't know and post #150 proved it. There was nothing wrong with Biden using that loan as leverage to get Ukraine to clean up their government.
icon_rolleyes.gif
You're either insane, or the dumbest libtard to down the pike in a long time.

Forum List

Back