Former vaccine director says hundreds of thousands of lives could have been saved if the trump WH had told the truth

Bullshit.

Fauci was the expert who kept talking down the Wuhan virus for months.

Meanwhile, Europe is near 1.4 million deaths and many of those nations count a death from the virus more strictly than we do.
You mean the man who is emblazoned on the t-shirt of little trump in Florida. trump knew in late 2019 that COVID was going to be a killer. He kept downplaying it and promoting stupid and dangerous cures....he is a murderer.

And he hilariously talks about the vaccines which we got in record time because of Trump and Operation Warp Speed. The guy also sounds lispy, just saying.

trump is a criminal who needs to be prosecuted. He has killed hundreds of thousands and now, with the help of the repub party, is in the process of destroying our country. He is a huge POS.

I heard it was billions.

You mean the man who is emblazoned on the t-shirt of little trump in Florida. trump knew in late 2019 that COVID was going to be a killer. He kept downplaying it and promoting stupid and dangerous cures....he is a murderer.

I think we should all go down to Chinatown......and ride the subway.

trump is a criminal who needs to be prosecuted. He has killed hundreds of thousands and now, with the help of the repub party, is in the process of destroying our country. He is a huge POS.

I'm confused, if Trump told the truth or if the CCP of China told the truth?

And now repubs are holding all of us back when they refuse to get the shot. They will continue to say NO until a new variant comes along that will cause the vaccine to be ineffective....and then you repubs will say..."SEE, WE TOLD YOU THE VACCINE WOULD NOT STOP COVID!"

Your King hid behind a door and got his shot.....cause he is lunatic.

I think we should all go down to Chinatown......and ride the subway.

ET0UF2rU8AAbk_j.jpg

And he hilariously talks about the vaccines which we got in record time because of Trump and Operation Warp Speed. The guy also sounds lispy, just saying.

And yet most republicans don't trust trump's vaccine and refuse to get it.

Why is that?

I will point out that trump had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the Pfizer vaccine. It was developed in Germany.

The Moderna vaccine was developed here in America and trump threw money at the company. That's about all trump did. Throw money at the company so they could develop a vaccine.

Once developed trump had no plan to distribute it. Few were able to get vaccinated while trump was president. It wasn't until Biden became president that we had a process to distribute the vaccine to people.

I find it very strange that republicans give him such credit for the vaccine yet most republicans refuse to get trump's vaccine that they give trump so much credit for. Most saying that it's not safe or they don't trust it. Why would trump develop a vaccine that isn't safe or trustworthy? Some say it's got microchips in it. Why would trump put microchips in a vaccine? Some say it makes people magnetized, why would trump develop a vaccine that did that to people? Do you not trust trump?

You make a good point. We should give the head of the NIH access to the presidents daily brief, so he could have known what Trump knew, when he knew it, about how deadly COVID was.

Instead Fauci had to make decisions based on the information he got from the Trump administration, which was that the virus was like the seasonal flu.

Therefore based on the information the Trump administration released, there was nothing to worry about.

The buffoon was afraid of how it would affect HIM and HIS re-election chances, so he played it down and attacked science.

He even ADMITTED he played it down, ON TAPE, but the alternate universe isn't telling the rubes about that.

Bright opposed spending on, among other things, vaccines.

Bright challenged his transfer, stating that it was retaliation his insistence that the government address the pandemic by investing the billions of dollars allocated by Congress for that purpose in supplies and "safe and scientifically vetted solutions, and not in drugs, vaccines and other technologies that lack scientific merit."

You TDS'ers are pathetic. And a laughing stock....

Forum List

Back