Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

so shame on the neighbor? wow, dude. he did what he felt was the right thing. you're anecdote is stupid so shut up.

People in certain areas normally don't leave the doors wide open at 2:30am. You, fk, good for you, me, no fking way. Not while I'm sleeping. I guess you da man eh? wow. anyone can be anything on a message board.I'm sitting on a bed of nails with an ax in my head.

again, did the woman point a gun at him? so it wasn't just an open door anymore, right? scenario changes.

The courts will settle this one. I'm confident the cop is ok. tragic for the lady.

so he thought the right thing to do was shoot a women in her own house???

and all you got to say is it was tragic for the lady???
how did he know it was her house exactly? you think cops know where all of the people of the neighborhood live? wait........

giphy.gif

thats no excuse to murder people in their own homes,,,
you're still saying he knew she owned the home. in case your stupid hasn't caught up to you yet.
I never said she owned it,,I said it was her own house,,,

now your going the stupid route to justify state sanctioned murder,,,
well you're still saying he knew she lived there. how would he know it?[/QUOTE]

well for starters shes sitting in her bedroom with a child,,,never heard of a burglar doing that,,, have you???

his choice was to shoot first and let god sort out the bodies,,,

the point is that the Press uses these police shootings to incite racial strife

Whether they do or not they have to stop. What's your argument here? That cops should get away with killing innocent people because the media uses things like this to sell advertising?

What's your argument here?

We should not force white police to serve in hostile black neighborhoods

Particularly when it makes the natives restless and angry at the white cops

How about uphold the law and treat ALL citizens with respect.
White police in black neighborhoods do uphold the law and treat citizens with respect

But that isnt good enough to satisfy the black race hustlers

No they don't, but you already know that. You are just a Trumper Humper who is trying to fool the people.

No they don't, but you already know that. You are just a Trumper Humper who is trying to fool the people.

Without the presence of white cops most black ghettos would be the real life version of John Carpenters movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

so he thought the right thing to do was shoot a women in her own house???

and all you got to say is it was tragic for the lady???
how did he know it was her house exactly? you think cops know where all of the people of the neighborhood live? wait........

giphy.gif

you're still saying he knew she owned the home. in case your stupid hasn't caught up to you yet.

well you're still saying he knew she lived there. how would he know it?

well for starters shes sitting in her bedroom with a child,,,never heard of a burglar doing that,,, have you???

his choice was to shoot first and let god sort out the bodies,,,[/QUOTE]
well the cop wasn't in the room. so not sure he knew who she was from the yard. again, dude, the courts will decide. I'm good with the explanation of the circumstances. you can lay around triggered, I give two shits, ain't gonna change my position or the courts.

Cops are shooting black people in their homes just for being in their homes and the racists can`t figure out why Kaepernick kneels.

She grabbed her gun. He had no time for a conversation.

You know, when I was on the Security Force while stationed in Newport, one of the first things we were taught to do was to identify ourselves as base police when investigating things. This officer should have shouted "police, put your hands up", and if he had ID'd himself as an officer, she would have more than likely relaxed when she realized he was an officer and not an intruder. Sorry, but this officer fucked up, plain and simple. And, the police chief said that if he hadn't resigned, he would have been fired because he's screwed up in the past as well.

And, I'm going to ask the same question that I asked further up the thread, but nobody took the time to answer. If there was someone skulking around your backyard with a flashlight at 2:00 am, and you didn't know who it was, if you had a gun in the house, would you arm yourself before going and checking it out?

Most people if they have a gun will arm themselves before checking it out, even if they say they won't.
He didnt have time to make that announcement.
Nonsense. He had time to yell, "put your hands up," means he had time to yell, "police, put your hands up!"
No, if he sees her reaching for a gun, he has a second to utter anything at all.
Adding, "police," to his command takes a fraction of a second. Especially being on someone's property.
A fraction of a second? So about the same amount of time it would have taken her to pull the trigger.

giphy.gif

well the cop wasn't in the room. so not sure he knew who she was from the yard. again, dude, the courts will decide. I'm good with the explanation of the circumstances. you can lay around triggered, I give two shits, ain't gonna change my position or the courts.[/QUOTE]

that the point,,,he didnt know who she was so he chose to kill her instead of finding out,,,

well the cop wasn't in the room. so not sure he knew who she was from the yard. again, dude, the courts will decide. I'm good with the explanation of the circumstances. you can lay around triggered, I give two shits, ain't gonna change my position or the courts.

that the point,,,he didnt know who she was so he chose to kill her instead of finding out,,,[/QUOTE]
she had a gun pointed at him

giphy.gif

well the cop wasn't in the room. so not sure he knew who she was from the yard. again, dude, the courts will decide. I'm good with the explanation of the circumstances. you can lay around triggered, I give two shits, ain't gonna change my position or the courts.[/QUOTE]

FBI agent acquitted in Oregon standoff case - CNN

that the point,,,he didnt know who she was so he chose to kill her instead of finding out,,,
she had a gun pointed at him[/QUOTE]

it was her house and under texas law she had a right to protect herself ,,
the cop was the intruder,,,

FBI agent acquitted in Oregon standoff case - CNN[/QUOTE]
and?

the cop was the intruder,,,[/QUOTE]
i never said she didn't have that right. dude, you're getting twisted, put away the game twister.

and?[/QUOTE]

just wondering if youre one of those that thought he was murdered by the FBI???

i never said she didn't have that right. dude, you're getting twisted, put away the game twister.[/QUOTE]

so if she was in the right that means the cop was in the wrong,,,

he swore an oath to protect her rights and he didnt,,,

and?

just wondering if youre one of those that thought he was murdered by the FBI???[/QUOTE]
i'm not reading that, it's off topic.

i never said she didn't have that right. dude, you're getting twisted, put away the game twister.

so if she was in the right that means the cop was in the wrong,,,

he swore an oath to protect her rights and he didnt,,,[/QUOTE]
how so? he doesn't have the same right?

and?

just wondering if youre one of those that thought he was murdered by the FBI???
i'm not reading that, it's off topic.[/QUOTE]

so your standards vary depending on the case,,,got it,,,

Whether they do or not they have to stop. What's your argument here? That cops should get away with killing innocent people because the media uses things like this to sell advertising?

What's your argument here?

We should not force white police to serve in hostile black neighborhoods

Particularly when it makes the natives restless and angry at the white cops

How about uphold the law and treat ALL citizens with respect.
White police in black neighborhoods do uphold the law and treat citizens with respect

But that isnt good enough to satisfy the black race hustlers

Without the presence of white cops most black ghettos would be the real life version of John Carpenters movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

Police should just stop responding to calls from those hood rat nests. Let them call Al Sharpton or Black Lives Suck or somebody instead.

Forum List

Back