Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

what if like in this case that person was in the right???

she had a constitutional right to protect herself in her own house and a cop walks up outside her window in the middle of the night and shoots her dead for doing that,,,
...this is like a plane crash = usually human error with MANY things interwoven to produce a tragedy
...he should go to jail--but not for murder and it wasn't racial
..the dispatcher called it in as an open structure call = there could be danger there
...humans are not perfect--there will always be mistakes like this
...he probably could've made better tactical decisions

And when a cop's imperfections result in him violating police procedure, needlessly escalating a non-emergency situation, and shooting a woman to death in her own home....

.....that cop should be held legally accountable.

As for it not being murder, you'll want to check out Texas' murder statutes. They're fairly unique. And this cop's actions meet them to a T.

Which explains why he was charged with murder.
and he is being held accountable
what's the problem??
that isn't murder if you use common sense
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
verb
  1. kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.

well since his training was "if in doubt kill" that means he was there with the intent to kill if need be,, sounds premeditated to me

you cant tell me cops wouldnt rather see a civilian body on the ground instead of a cops,,,
total bullshit and you know it
he didn't go there on his own
he was dispatched to go there
he wasn't robbing anyone or going there to kill--plain and simple

but due to his training he was ready and willing to kill if need be,,so it was well thought out in his mind,,hence premeditated

...this is like a plane crash = usually human error with MANY things interwoven to produce a tragedy
...he should go to jail--but not for murder and it wasn't racial
..the dispatcher called it in as an open structure call = there could be danger there
...humans are not perfect--there will always be mistakes like this
...he probably could've made better tactical decisions

And when a cop's imperfections result in him violating police procedure, needlessly escalating a non-emergency situation, and shooting a woman to death in her own home....

As for it not being murder, you'll want to check out Texas' murder statutes. They're fairly unique. And this cop's actions meet them to a T.

what's the problem??
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
verb

well since his training was "if in doubt kill" that means he was there with the intent to kill if need be,, sounds premeditated to me

you cant tell me cops wouldnt rather see a civilian body on the ground instead of a cops,,,

but due to his training he was ready and willing to kill if need be,,so it was well thought out in his mind,,hence premeditated
WTF?! ^ That post tells me you know nothing about the law. :laugh:

what's the problem??
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
verb

how so??

what's the problem??
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
verb

how so??
"He was trained, therefore it was premeditated." :laugh:

how so??
"He was trained, therefore it was premeditated." :laugh:
the premeditation came from the fact that every step he took walking around that house with his hand on his gun was to think about how he would kill if it came to that,,,as his training taught him,,,

How about uphold the law and treat ALL citizens with respect.
White police in black neighborhoods do uphold the law and treat citizens with respect

But that isnt good enough to satisfy the black race hustlers

No they don't, but you already know that. You are just a Trumper Humper who is trying to fool the people.

No they don't, but you already know that. You are just a Trumper Humper who is trying to fool the people.

Without the presence of white cops most black ghettos would be the real life version of John Carpenters movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

Police should just stop responding to calls from those hood rat nests. Let them call Al Sharpton or Black Lives Suck or somebody instead.
Police should just stop responding to calls from those hood rat nests. Let them call Al Sharpton or Black Lives Suck or somebody instead.

So black people may wish for that to happen

But the consequences for black people would be devastating

Apparently they're fine with being killed by black people, and only seem to snivel when a white cop is involved, so obviously it makes little sense for any cops to set themselves up for lawsuits and criminal charges every time some hood rat wins a Darwin Award, and also makes no sense for city governments to let themselves get looted by the latest hood rat industry, baiting cops and getting rich. In an atmosphere where a major political Party is supporting 'racial replacement agendas and advocating assassinations of police officers, just don't expect much in the way those Super Cops Hollywood shows on TV are full of to rush to join police forces. They make their own beds, let them wallow in them. The black middle class doesn't give a shit, they just use hood rats as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, so they've been devastating themselves for decades.

Who leaves the front doors wide open at 2 a.m. in a thug infested shithole? Why didn't her neighbors check it out themselves first? Lots of questions here, but creating a charged atmosphere that is the main contributor here; blame the scum running around wearing 'Kill The Pigs' socks and hiring BLM scum to teach college classes advocating killing cops. Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals? That is particularly stupid.

Last edited:
White police in black neighborhoods do uphold the law and treat citizens with respect

Without the presence of white cops most black ghettos would be the real life version of John Carpenters movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

I agree if they are just going to come and kill innocent folks.

lol cuz that's the only reason they answer calls in hoods. Right, Jeenyus.

What's your argument here?

We should not force white police to serve in hostile black neighborhoods

Particularly when it makes the natives restless and angry at the white cops

That's the lie your ilk will try to continue to peddle.

That's the truth, you mean, and you hate it when someone says it, is all.

Sorry, but police need to be smarter than this. He completely put himself into this situation. Its dark? but all the lights were on in the house. He had to think to himself that there is a great chance the residents are home.... that is very important. Why would he be looking primarily for a burglar based on the call, when the call said nothing about suspicious suspects?
This cop has to think in his head that since he has not identified himself as a police officer, any resident inside will not know he is a cop, and being 2 in the morning, and dark outside, he is going to scare anyone who lives there.
He damn well should have announced the police arrival at the front door... shined the spotlight on the dark side of the house and then rang the doorbell. Sure WHAT IF there was a prowler.... but the fact is people live there! no crime was reported! doesnt matter if the resident was holding a gun, sadly in this particular case the police created the situation for disaster.
serious, you're not writing this right? 2:30 am and you think it's light. wow. BTW, the door was open as reported. Son, I can't help your stupid.

so if your working out in your garage late one night and you leave your door open for some reason at 2 in the morning, and a passing patrol car stops because he sees an open door, how would you like him to approach your house? a flash from the spotlight across your front yard, maybe the officer knocking at your door with a flashlight?
or do you want him sneaking around back peering into your windows ? how would that end up exactly?
situation is different. but to answer your question, I highly doubt they'd stop since it wasn't a call and I'm in a garage. Now if they did stop, I'd think they most likely would shine a flash light into the structure and to ask some questions. Again, that wasn't this call. This was, and I just posted it, an open structure call, someone might have broke in. burglar as I suggested in a previous post. Again, are you saying cops aren't allowed to defend themselves on a call? Really, that's what you're going to go with? And a family member stated the woman pointed the gun at him.

Tragic, for sure. I have nothing more to say than that. tragic. there was a no win scenario at play.

No I wasn't saying cops can't defend themselves. As i had said earlier, the police had put themselves and the woman into that situation because they did not first identify themselves. Had they done that, there would be no reason for the woman to believe she had an intruder in her back yard. No reason to pick up a gun.

It's the fault of the police, if not solely the officer who pulled the trigger, then it was how the department fielded the phone call from the neighbor. Someone in the chain screwed up, because you can't send armed police to someones house in the middle of the night for the wrong reason. It's asking for something to go wrong.
why would they have identified themselves on an open structure call? you have no idea policy processes. You think they walk up and say, hey burglar, I'm here come out come out wherever you are? you don't think perhaps they want the element of surprise on their side to apprehend a criminal? typical jump out of the plane mentality in full view by you.

Why would they? How about so they don't shoot someone who lives there? Is that a good enough reason? No matter what the call was.... AND it was supposed to be a Welfare Check, .... It is a residence. Families typically live inside a residence and when the lights are on that should be a clue. Burglars are typically going to do their work with the lights off so they cannot be observed. A burglar would probably most likely close the front door as to not attract attention.

Are you honestly trying to say the police did good police work here? I'm all for supporting the police. I usually do, but i have to be honest when I believe they really screwed up.

serious, you're not writing this right? 2:30 am and you think it's light. wow. BTW, the door was open as reported. Son, I can't help your stupid.

so if your working out in your garage late one night and you leave your door open for some reason at 2 in the morning, and a passing patrol car stops because he sees an open door, how would you like him to approach your house? a flash from the spotlight across your front yard, maybe the officer knocking at your door with a flashlight?
or do you want him sneaking around back peering into your windows ? how would that end up exactly?
situation is different. but to answer your question, I highly doubt they'd stop since it wasn't a call and I'm in a garage. Now if they did stop, I'd think they most likely would shine a flash light into the structure and to ask some questions. Again, that wasn't this call. This was, and I just posted it, an open structure call, someone might have broke in. burglar as I suggested in a previous post. Again, are you saying cops aren't allowed to defend themselves on a call? Really, that's what you're going to go with? And a family member stated the woman pointed the gun at him.

Tragic, for sure. I have nothing more to say than that. tragic. there was a no win scenario at play.

No I wasn't saying cops can't defend themselves. As i had said earlier, the police had put themselves and the woman into that situation because they did not first identify themselves. Had they done that, there would be no reason for the woman to believe she had an intruder in her back yard. No reason to pick up a gun.

It's the fault of the police, if not solely the officer who pulled the trigger, then it was how the department fielded the phone call from the neighbor. Someone in the chain screwed up, because you can't send armed police to someones house in the middle of the night for the wrong reason. It's asking for something to go wrong.
why would they have identified themselves on an open structure call? you have no idea policy processes. You think they walk up and say, hey burglar, I'm here come out come out wherever you are? you don't think perhaps they want the element of surprise on their side to apprehend a criminal? typical jump out of the plane mentality in full view by you.

Why would they? How about so they don't shoot someone who lives there? Is that a good enough reason? No matter what the call was.... AND it was supposed to be a Welfare Check, .... It is a residence. Families typically live inside a residence and when the lights are on that should be a clue. Burglars are typically going to do their work with the lights off so they cannot be observed. A burglar would probably most likely close the front door as to not attract attention.

Are you honestly trying to say the police did good police work here? I'm all for supporting the police. I usually do, but i have to be honest when I believe they really screwed up.
Derp

Apparently they're fine with being killed by black people, and only seem to snivel when a white cop is involved, so obviously it makes little sense for any cops to set themselves up for lawsuits and criminal charges every time some hood rat wins a Darwin Award, and also makes no sense for city governments to let themselves get looted by the latest hood rat industry, baiting cops and getting rich. In an atmosphere where a major political Party is supporting 'racial replacement agendas and advocating assassinations of police officers, just don't expect much in the way those Super Cops Hollywood shows on TV are full of to rush to join police forces. They make their own beds, let them wallow in them. The black middle class doesn't give a shit, they just use hood rats as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, so they've been devastating themselves for decades.

Who leaves the front doors wide open at 2 a.m. in a thug infested shithole? Why didn't her neighbors check it out themselves first? Lots of questions here, but creating a charged atmosphere that is the main contributor here; blame the scum running around wearing 'Kill The Pigs' socks and hiring BLM scum to teach college classes advocating killing cops. Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals? That is particularly stupid.

Who said it was a thug infested shithole or is that just the usual right wing bullshit. Is there a law that says when you can open your door? The main contributor here is the incompetent police officer who murdered an innocent woman, but that doesn't matter in right wing, racist world does it.

That's the lie your ilk will try to continue to peddle.

That's the truth, you mean, and you hate it when someone says it, is all.

Was the cop justified in murdering this woman?

I agree if they are just going to come and kill innocent folks.

lol cuz that's the only reason they answer calls in hoods. Right, Jeenyus.

Enough of the right wing, racist diatribes. Maybe you can make him an honorary member if he isn't already a member.

Who said it was a thug infested shithole or is that just the usual right wing bullshit. Is there a law that says when you can open your door? The main contributor here is the incompetent police officer who murdered an innocent woman, but that doesn't matter in right wing, racist world does it.

Racist white right winger chiming in. Even though black people are a scourge on this nation I still don't think its ok for a cop to go and shoot a lady minding her own business in her own home.

Racist white right winger chiming in. Even though black people are a scourge on this nation I still don't think its ok for a cop to go and shoot a lady minding her own business in her own home.

Thxs racist, right winger, here is a tidbit for you. Racist, right wingers are a scourge on this nation and always have been.

Thxs racist, right winger, here is a tidbit for you. Racist, right wingers are a scourge on this nation and always have been.

If black people would knock it the fuck off with their 50% of all violent crime bullshit, we wouldn't have paranoid cops.

Nonsense. He had time to yell, "put your hands up," means he had time to yell, "police, put your hands up!"
No, if he sees her reaching for a gun, he has a second to utter anything at all.
Adding, "police," to his command takes a fraction of a second. Especially being on someone's property.
A fraction of a second? So about the same amount of time it would have taken her to pull the trigger.
Dumbfuck, he already had enough time to say, "put your hands up! Show me your hands!"

He could have just said, "Police, put your hands up!" it would have taken less time AND he would have let her know he was with law enforcement.
You let us know if you are able to say your specifically worded statement, without any mistakes, as youre about to get into a gun fight. :laugh:
Umm... that's his job. Or should I say, that was his job. At least you admit he made a mistake. Unfortunately, that mistake led to him taking the life of an innocent person in her own home. Prison is his next home.

A fraction of a second? So about the same amount of time it would have taken her to pull the trigger.
Dumbfuck, he already had enough time to say, "put your hands up! Show me your hands!"

He could have just said, "Police, put your hands up!" it would have taken less time AND he would have let her know he was with law enforcement.

When I was on the Security Force in Newport, we were taught that the first thing we did when we came in contact with suspicious activity or people was to identify ourselves as base police first, then give whatever command was required. You're right, it's not too hard to say "police, show me your hands".

But, that wasn't the main problem. We were also taught that when you give a command to a suspect, you had to give them time to comply with the command. This officer shot his gun as he was giving the last word of the command, she didn't have time to comply before being shot.
you people do not think in reality or think about all situations
....what if while you are giving commands, the person aims a weapon at you?? do you STILL complete the command if someone aims a firearm at you ?
he chose to take the job knowing the risks,,,
and going off of your premise why give a command at all just shoot,,,

maybe it is you not thinking it through
Exactly! The job is risky enough already. We cant expect cops to do nothing when a stranger points a gun at them.
We can expect them to step out of the line of danger rather than shoot first and ask questions later.

When I was on the Security Force in Newport, we were taught that the first thing we did when we came in contact with suspicious activity or people was to identify ourselves as base police first, then give whatever command was required. You're right, it's not too hard to say "police, show me your hands".

But, that wasn't the main problem. We were also taught that when you give a command to a suspect, you had to give them time to comply with the command. This officer shot his gun as he was giving the last word of the command, she didn't have time to comply before being shot.
you people do not think in reality or think about all situations
....what if while you are giving commands, the person aims a weapon at you?? do you STILL complete the command if someone aims a firearm at you ?
he chose to take the job knowing the risks,,,
and going off of your premise why give a command at all just shoot,,,

maybe it is you not thinking it through
...what?? so you are called to a possible robbery --someone aims a firearm at you and you DON'T defend yourself??
Since he didn't identify himself as a cop, she had every right to do that. He didn't have to shoot. He's outside the house and could have easily taken cover.

If black people would knock it the fuck off with their 50% of all violent crime bullshit, we wouldn't have paranoid cops.

Funny how they are not paranoid with the other 50% that whites are committing.

Forum List

Back