🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Founder of Home Depot Says Democrats and Their MSM are limp wristed douchebags...which they are!

We need to hear more of that instead of the limp wristed filthy rich that support Democrat corruption machine.

Ahhh who cares ... If he was a muscleman lifting cars there would be a story...But the guy is a old cranky wrinkled up man who is probably going senile...

Eaglewings, you seem like a tough, badass guy, Do you have any relatives in their late 80's who can talk?

Trouble is the majority of the GOP thinks the same of their own elected politicians. We had a half-dozen candidates for president that were vetted through prior elections and would have destroyed Hillary. But no, too many thought being non-politically correct was some sort of policy.

The MSM would have destroyed the establishment alternatives to The Donald. Whether or not The Donald becomes President the GOP is dead. That is a good thing.

Unfortunately Crooked Hillary controls all the MSM besides some select FOX broadcasts.

There were 50 some odd companies involved in the american media game back in the 1980s. Clinton deregulated the FCC during his administration. Now 6 major multinational corporations control ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read.

How ya'll like deregulation and the resultant concentration of corporate wealth and power now?

Trouble is the majority of the GOP thinks the same of their own elected politicians. We had a half-dozen candidates for president that were vetted through prior elections and would have destroyed Hillary. But no, too many thought being non-politically correct was some sort of policy.
I don't agree. Republicans have been beaten down to behave like Democrats are their superior so they must always behave in front of them. McCain, Romney as the last two would not slug it out with obama.

I don't think anyone would have taken to Hillary the way Trump has/is. The msm turned Romney into Satan so they can do it to anybody. And the establishment Democrat lite Republicans set the stage for a Trump type character. Lots of everyday folks sick of this shit and the establishment boys aren't going to change anything.

Paul Ryan has proven he is the quintessential GOP leader. That being weak, scared and too timid to take a stance that will cause him to get heat from the media. He is a sissy bitch and needs his sissy ass kicked out of the GOP.

home-depot.jpg

Home Depot hates America! lol

(btw I'm buying a new table saw there today! or as they say at Home Depot...Sierra de Mesa!)

Many don't know his story. Layoff at his work in the 70's. Him and two of his friends who were layed off decided to start a hardware store. No money so they bought empty boxes to make it look like they had inventory to their customers. Rest is history. Now his goal is to spend the billion he earned before he dies doing good in the world.

He also notes that with all of the government regulations today no one can repeat his success story.

home-depot.jpg

Home Depot hates America! lol

(btw I'm buying a new table saw there today! or as they say at Home Depot...Sierra de Mesa!)

Claim: A Home Depot employee was fired after refusing to remove a patriotic button from his work apron.

green.gif
TRUE

Home Depot Employee Fired for Wearing Flag Button
Dufuses on parade.
He sold his shares in 2002.

But their anti Americanism now must be why you do business with them.

lol, I do business with them because it's twice as far to go to Lowes. Ever hear of the real world?

Forum List

Back