🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Founder of Home Depot Says Democrats and Their MSM are limp wristed douchebags...which they are!

Trump-losers, if you're going to pretend to be tough guys, you'll need to tone down the hysterical shrieking. It kind of negates your claim when you squeal.

Take an example from the calm demeanor of Obama or Clinton. They've got it under control, and everyone sees that.

mamooth, did you graduate from a high school? If so where?

home-depot.jpg

Home Depot hates America! lol

(btw I'm buying a new table saw there today! or as they say at Home Depot...Sierra de Mesa!)

Claim: A Home Depot employee was fired after refusing to remove a patriotic button from his work apron.

green.gif
TRUE

Home Depot Employee Fired for Wearing Flag Button
Dufuses on parade.
He sold his shares in 2002.

But their anti Americanism now must be why you do business with them.

lol, I do business with them because it's twice as far to go to Lowes. Ever hear of the real world?
home-depot.jpg

(btw I'm buying a new table saw there today! or as they say at Home Depot...Sierra de Mesa!)

Claim: A Home Depot employee was fired after refusing to remove a patriotic button from his work apron.

green.gif
TRUE

Dufuses on parade.

lol, I do business with them because it's twice as far to go to Lowes. Ever hear of the real world?
OMG, that extra 2 miles on foot would be grueling.

Someone should ask why he lets his employees be treated like shit. That dude is a fucktard and nothing more.
They get treated very well and he doesn't have any HD employees. You can't get anything right.

They treat them like shit. That's why so many home Depot employees live at their mom and dad's house still. I mean these guys are not allowed to work a forty hour work week, when they had insurance before Bammer care they were getting ripped off if they got it, because way before Bammer care HD stopped hiring full time employee's and made the 32 hour work week the rule at all their stores. That, and all their shit is made in China and over priced. I stick with my statement. Fuck that guy and his shitty store.

That's right....badass...! Your question is retarded.

You implied the dude was suffering from Parkinson's like Crooked Hillary without any evidence you punk ass bitch.

LOL...I didn't even mention Parkinson's , senile has nothing to do with Parkinson's

senile se·nile (sē'nīl', sěn'īl')
adj.

1. Relating to, characteristic of, or resulting from old age.

Someone should ask why he lets his employees be treated like shit. That dude is a fucktard and nothing more.
They get treated very well and he doesn't have any HD employees. You can't get anything right.

They treat them like shit. That's why so many home Depot employees live at their mom and dad's house still. I mean these guys are not allowed to work a forty hour work week, when they had insurance before Bammer care they were getting ripped off if they got it, because way before Bammer care HD stopped hiring full time employee's and made the 32 hour work week the rule at all their stores. That, and all their shit is made in China and over priced. I stick with my statement. Fuck that guy and his shitty store.
Wrong. Government over regulations create the part timers. You think a store prefers two part timers instead of one trained one? Only if it's much cheaper. You can stick to your statement but it's wrong headed since it ignores the elephant in the room.

mamooth, did you graduate from a high school? If so where?

Ah. You're wondering if I'm one of the liberals who stole your girl, had all the fun, and beat you up for your lunch money every day?

What, you thought the root of your seething jealously and resentment of liberals wasn't obvious?

home-depot.jpg

green.gif
TRUE

Dufuses on parade.

You Silly Goose...The CEO of Home Depot is a republican

Craig Menear

$32,103
Leans Republican
  • 2014: $5,000
  • 2012: $7,498
  • 2010: $9,912
  • 2008: $9,693
Silly.jpg~c200

home-depot.jpg

green.gif
TRUE

Dufuses on parade.

You Silly Goose...The CEO of Home Depot is a republican

Craig Menear

$32,103
Leans Republican
  • 2014: $5,000
  • 2012: $7,498
  • 2010: $9,912
  • 2008: $9,693
Silly.jpg~c200
He gives almost as much to Democrats, dufus.

Wrong. Government over regulations create the part timers. You think a store prefers two part timers instead of one trained one? Only if it's much cheaper. You can stick to your statement but it's wrong headed since it ignores the elephant in the room.

Businesses employ part timers for their own financial advantage. Many times they distinguish between part time and full time because their own company policies give fulltimers much more in pay/benefits.

Businesses employ part timers for their own financial advantage. Many times they distinguish between part time and full time because their own company policies give fulltimers much more in pay/benefits.
...because of government regulations. If it's a position they need a qualified person for they might offer incentives. Government mandates for full timers don't help them to decide to have more full timers.

Businesses employ part timers for their own financial advantage.
Because government regulations make it an advantage to use part time employees.
Obamacare being the latest example.

Forum List

Back