Founder of Isis

What we know today as isis started in 2006.

:lmao:Bush did it? That's still your go to? :lmao:

It's the truth.

What we know as isis today started in 2006. If the bush boy had not made such horrible choices in that time we wouldn't have isis now.

But the bush boy didn't start isis. What he did was create the circumstances.

If you had read my post all the way you would know I said "The founder of isis is abu ayyub al-masri."

I don't know about you but the name abu ayyub al-masri isn't the same name or person as the bush boy.

You see, I put the responsibility where it honestly belongs. A person by the name of abu ayyub al-masri founded isis.

Not Obama. Not the bush boy.

True, and there is one reason not to believe much of what he says, his mind is unstable.
The unstable one sat on his butt and watched as Isis grew from a JV team into a global death threat...

actually when the prezbo was calling them the JV team

it was a lie they had already grown out of control by then

so once again team obama was lying to the public

That is not a point. That is conjecture or supposition.

"If" is the most powerful word in the universe

Well then respond to my supposition then...because if you believe he would have left the troops in to win an election then you have to agree that all of the theory on the point that we had to leave is also just supposition at best and out and out white house spin at worse. We should have never been there in the first place but we really fucked up when we left too early.

A lot of people died and are still being killed in horrific ways and all of that rest on the shoulders of Obama and Hillary. I know you all hate Trump but the folks you have hung your hats on are not good people. Trump may be a lot of things but his short comings don't come close to comparing with the quest for power at any cost that the left is consumed with. The lies...constant lies, lies about the lies. Shame on the left for what you have become and the evil you will except and live with in order to win.

Nah, I suppose that if the Iraqis said okay on the immunity for US troops the President would have left them regardless of what it would do to his re-election chances.

Sorry but I blame the Bush administrations invasion and occupation (mostly the occupation and setting up of the Shiite dominated government that immediately aligned with Iran) of Iraq for all the chaos in Iraq and Syria and for the rise of ISIS. Not the president who inherited the aftermath of that debacle. The consequences of the monumental blunder will haunt us for a generation or more.

It's the truth.

What we know as isis today started in 2006. If the bush boy had not made such horrible choices in that time we wouldn't have isis now.

If you had read my post all the way you would know I said "The founder of isis is abu ayyub al-masri."

I don't know about you but the name abu ayyub al-masri isn't the same name or person as the bush boy.

You see, I put the responsibility where it honestly belongs. A person by the name of abu ayyub al-masri founded isis.

Completely incorrect.

Al-Masri was with Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda in Syria is known as the AlNusrah Front.

Al Nusrah and ISIS are both fighting against Assad, but that's all they have in common.

While ISIS sought to create an Islamic State that endeavor costs a lot of $$$$$$$

That's where sugar daddy Obama came in.

Last edited:

It's the truth.

Completely incorrect.

Al-Masri was with Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda in Syria is known as the AlNusrah Front.

Al Nusrah and ISIS are both fighting against Assad, but that's all they have in common.

While ISIS sought to create an Islamic State that endeavor costs a lot of $$$$$$$

That's where sugar daddy Obama came in.

You might want to learn about abu ayyub al-masri. He started what is now isis. Yes he started out with al queda but in 2006 he founded isis.

He was killed a few months after he started it and was succeeded by abu omar al-baghdadi.

isis started out with al queda but splintered off in 2006.

What it boils down to is that Obama, Clinton and the bush boy aren't the founders of isis.

Even trump now says he was being "sarcastic" when he made the claim Obama and Clinton are the founders.

Forum List

Back