Four black women attack white woman veteran on Mother’s Day.

This disabled female veteran had the audacity to ask four black women in a vehicle if they needed help. They replied “fuck you white bitch” and proceeded to beat her up.

She’s so racist she’s married to a black guy and has half back kids, I guess to use them as her own personal slaves.

The cops and store owner are playing games claiming they don’t have the security video.

DICF4T5T4JA77M2YA37DUTSY4Y.png

The veteran fears a similar attack may occur if the perpetrators are not found.
“I could have been killed, but I know how to protect myself,” she said. “I mean, I’m a strong person... It doesn’t mean everybody is this strong.”
--------------------------------------------------
you'd think some of the strangers would be witnesses.
Boy are you dumb.

This disabled female veteran had the audacity to ask four black women in a vehicle if they needed help. They replied “fuck you white bitch” and proceeded to beat her up.

She’s so racist she’s married to a black guy and has half back kids, I guess to use them as her own personal slaves.

The cops and store owner are playing games claiming they don’t have the security video.

“I could have been killed, but I know how to protect myself,” she said. “I mean, I’m a strong person... It doesn’t mean everybody is this strong.”
Boy are you dumb.
If I were to see some beaten up, I would be a witness, wouldn't you?

Boy are you dumb.
She is probably the stupidest poster on this site.
Why? Because I can't let you get away with falsehoods aka lies.

Boy are you dumb.
She is probably the stupidest poster on this site.
Why? Because I can't let you get away with falsehoods aka lies.
No, you're just unusually stupid. We're talking about the IQ of a houseplant here.

She should be packing and it does not even require a permit, but a permit would let her carry in any state the reciprocally honors Kentucky permits. And Kentucky is a stand your ground state, so you are not required to take an ass whipping, just because you are outnumbered.
She is white dumb ass. Can't defend yourself .
She could in Tennessee. If the attacker has 4 inches and 60 lbs. on you, it is best to shoot your attacker, otherwise you could end up a bloody mess or possibly be actually injured.

She should be packing and it does not even require a permit, but a permit would let her carry in any state the reciprocally honors Kentucky permits. And Kentucky is a stand your ground state, so you are not required to take an ass whipping, just because you are outnumbered.
When you're right, you're right. Louisville seems like a vortrex of evil and violence.

Article says she has bi-racial kids, probably why she was beaten up.
Why would someone want to beat somebody up, just because their kids are bi-racial?
Racists would.
all this shows is blacks can be just as racist as anyone else.
If you're a white person that grew up in Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC, etc, you KNOW black people can be racist because you lived it.

Why would someone want to beat somebody up, just because their kids are bi-racial?
Racists would.
If you're a white person that grew up in Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC, etc, you KNOW black people can be racist because you lived it.
agreed. there her in california too. ther is racists people in all races.

However because of Prog interference and propaganda we have been negotiating racism for decades now. You can not deal with the problems if they are not identified. And the relationship between different cultures will continue to be divided with neighborhoods never getting better.

Because it means she's with a black guy, and many black women are not happy about that.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:That sounds like a jealousy thing. This was Little Caesar's for goodness sake! It's not like the skinny little white woman robbed the angry ass whipping black bitch of her chance to date Denzel. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wow more racist blacks beating up on whites, blm teaches them how to do these modern day lynchings. and see at trove of them on this topic alone being racist.
Criminals like this should be shot and left to rot where they fall.
Segregation is good (and needed).

Wow more racist blacks beating up on whites, blm teaches them how to do these modern day lynchings. and see at trove of them on this topic alone being racist.
Criminals like this should be shot and left to rot where they fall.
Segregation is good (and needed).
i do not beleive that. i dont like it spit in the faces of our ancestors. that is what we are doing going back to segregation. we do not need to take a step back.

Because it means she's with a black guy, and many black women are not happy about that.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:That sounds like a jealousy thing. This was Little Caesar's for goodness sake! It's not like the skinny little white woman robbed the angry ass whipping black bitch of her chance to date Denzel. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You can't blame black men for chasing a white woman when 90% of black women are just plain nasty

Racists would.
I lived for a few decades in a large area in a big city that had loads of blacks. It was a horror show: horrible neighborhoods, high crime, ruined schools.
Segregation is good--- no, it's great.

You can't blame black men for chasing a white woman when 90% of black women are just plain nasty
true the big blackl bus driver yelled at me . she didnt have to yell the mask rulesi get it. im not death.

Forum List

Back