Four Jewish women targeted in latest anti-Semitic attacks in Brooklyn

The U.N. mandate divided the land between Israel for the Jews and Transjordan for the Arabs. Around the same time, India was partitioned into two states, India for the Hindus, Pakistan for the Muslims. Why was the two-state solution for the Jews and the Arabs rejected?

Does anyone remember that the Jews at the time had just survived the largest massacre in history?

Wrong, not the largest genocide / mass murder event.

- Muslim occupation of India 100's of millions dead.
- Mao killed 65 million Chinese.
- Raj India 60 million dead by British famines.
- Stalin killed 40 million Eastern Europeans.
-Operation Barbarossa 25 million dead by Nazis in Russia.
- Japanese invasion of China 20 million dead.
- Spanish invasion of Mexico (Aztecs) 20 million dead from bullets, and disease.
- Leopold's Belgian Congo genocide 8 million dead.

Planned massacres targeted at one group of people, with special structures designed and built for the occasion, and those in predominantly Christian countries? Who do you think should have welcomed the survivors of the Holocaust? The Jews have not been the only ones targeted for total destruction in history, but what was done to them was really, really shitty. The worst.

Planned killings aimed at many, not just Jews, but also Russians, Poles, UIkrainians, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Mentally retarded, Mentally Ill, Jehovah Witnesses etc.

Planned killings aimed at many, not just Jews, but also Russians, Poles, UIkrainians, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Mentally retarded, Mentally Ill, Jehovah Witnesses etc.
Poland, Ukraine, Russia existed before and after the Third Reich. A homeland for Jews....not so much.

Then surely the USA filled with dumb Zionists should've made a Jewish homeland for them, right?

Ukraine was colonized 99.9% of the time from the 1240 to 1991.

Poland was colonized from 1795 - 1918 then again from 1939 - 1989.

Then surely the USA filled with dumb Zionists should've made a Jewish homeland for them, right?
They got their own country in their traditional homeland.
It's their long time birth right. Don't be so fucking stupid.

So what the fuck is this supposed to prove?

Poland, Ukraine, Russia existed before and after the Third Reich. A homeland for Jews....not so much.

The "Jews" already own your social media, deal with it or go extinct, evolution doesn't care for your dying, archaic race, tribe or whatever, it will naturally go the way of so many extinct species; the Jews being more evolutionary fit, so to speak, to the point that you weaklings have to demand the equivalent of "affirmative" action for your own kind, unable to make itself fit enough to "survive" on its own accord.

The "Jews" already own your social media, deal with it or go extinct, evolution doesn't care for your dying, archaic race, tribe or whatever, it will naturally go the way of so many extinct species; the Jews being more evolutionary fit, so to speak, to the point that you weaklings have to demand the equivalent of "affirmative" action for your own kind, unable to make itself fit enough to "survive" on its own accord.

Jews will be assimilated too, about 57% of American Jews marry non-Jews, as opposed to far fewer White Christians marrying outside their own.

Sob is mentally ill. I’ll do my best not to get him riled up anymore

Then don't complain that the rightful owners fight back against brutal colonial practices of mass murder & theft.

Jews will be assimilated too, about 57% of American Jews marry non-Jews, as opposed to far fewer White Christians marrying outside their own.
Then what are you so afraid of.

Inferior races die, superior ones thrive; I see no evolutionary validity to clinging to a dying, soon to be extinct race to being with, except out of archaic and devolved tribal sentiments to begin with, which is what is so laughable about it.

In 1st world and civilized nations, thankfully there is no primitive mandate of loyalty out of simplistic passions such as race or blood, as opposed to higher ideals and values, except in the lowest levels human behavior and society.

Inferior races die, superior ones thrive; I see no evolutionary validity to clinging to a dying, soon to be extinct race to being with, except out of archaic and devolved tribal sentiments to begin with, which is what is so laughable about it.

I do agree that Western Europeans & the Synagogue of Satan deserve to go extinct.

They clearly don't have the brains, nor will to keep their cultures going.

Just leave us normal Eastern Europeans & Southern Europeans alone.

Then don't complain that the rightful owners fight back against brutal colonial practices of mass murder & theft.
Fight back and accomplish nothing, no one cares.

Fight back and accomplish nothing, no one cares.

You are a freak of nature, a typical Western European dreg, who values nothing more than Individualist drivels & degenerate bull-plop.

I do agree that Western Europeans & the Synagogue of Satan deserve to go extinct.
Who cares; in reality it won't be the entire culture going extinct to begin with.

Much as while "China" as a nation still exists, China, as in the "Ming Dynasty" doesn't.

Brains are a large component of what makes any culture; which is why you spend more time on a computer than you do with your "blood brethren", so to speak.

This isn't advocating "consumerism", which itself is anti-intellectual, but taking a poke at pure anti-intellectualism, but I believe that while elements of cultures may potentially rot, become archaic, and extinct, as overstated and superstitious as many of these silly axioms are to begin with, many of the more fundamental principles and axioms upon which better and superior cultures are founded on to begin with will not go extinct, and be revived by the thriving cultures of tomorrow.

No thanks, it's not in our evolutionary interest to do so, and if you can't survive on your own accord, that's just evolution's doing.

Who cares; in reality it won't be the entire culture going extinct to begin with.

Much as while "China" as a nation still exists, China, as in the "Ming Dynasty" doesn't.

Brains are a large component of what makes any culture; which is why you spend more time on a computer than you do with your "blood brethren", so to speak.

This isn't advocating "consumerism", which itself is anti-intellectual, but taking a poke at pure anti-intellectualism, but I believe that while elements of cultures may potentially rot, become archaic, and extinct, as overstated and superstitious as many of these silly axioms are to begin with, many of the more fundamental principles and axioms upon which better and superior cultures are founded on to begin with will not go extinct, and be revived by the thriving cultures of tomorrow.

No thanks, it's not in our evolutionary interest to do so, and if you can't survive on your own accord, that's just evolution's doing.

A.) Anybody who just thinks cultures must go extinct for the good of mankind, is a complete vermin, that clearly doesn't value anything, and has clear emotional detachment & detachment of logic.

B.) There's absolutely no proof that cultures, much less races, religions, or ethnics are created equal.
Therefor your assertions are ludicrous.

C.) I will continue to support my extended family, being Poles, Catholics, and most Eastern Europeans.
You will have to kill us first.

So says the guy who foams at the mouth insulting me, because they can't answer logical facts.

we’ve been insulting each other, I’m just more accurate in my depictions of you

So says the guy who's too scared to show himself, or prove his occupation, but has no problem making up their own critiques in hiding.

well I may or maybe a fat sloppy looking guy like yourself. But if so at least I have the intelligence not to broadcast it. As far as occupation. Any occupation is acceptable, and I’m not the one on here complaining about da jooooz 24/7

So says the guy who foams at the mouth insulting me, because they can't answer logical facts.

we’ve been insulting each other, I’m just more accurate in my depictions of you

So says the guy who's too scared to show himself, or prove his occupation, but has no problem making up their own critiques in hiding.

well I may or maybe a fat sloppy looking guy like yourself. But if so at least I have the intelligence not to broadcast it. As far as occupation. Any occupation is acceptable, and I’m not the one on here complaining about da jooooz 24/7

See, you're just a weak, obnoxious coward.

No, you don't have intelligence, you're just a mistake.

Keep projecting, it makes you look desperate & obnoxious.

Who told you the Palestinians were the rightful owners of the land they squatted on? They weren't! Not at all!
Pioneer Zionists bought and paid for the land that comprised a good portion of the land that became Israel once again.
And the UN took that into consideration when they partitioned Israel and Palestine into two separate nations.

The Palestinians were the dregs of the Arab world with no conception of land ownership.

Forum List

Back