Four Jewish women targeted in latest anti-Semitic attacks in Brooklyn

Sob is mentally ill. I’ll do my best not to get him riled up anymore

So says the guy who foams at the mouth insulting me, because they can't answer logical facts.

we’ve been insulting each other, I’m just more accurate in my depictions of you

So says the guy who's too scared to show himself, or prove his occupation, but has no problem making up their own critiques in hiding.

well I may or maybe a fat sloppy looking guy like yourself. But if so at least I have the intelligence not to broadcast it. As far as occupation. Any occupation is acceptable, and I’m not the one on here complaining about da jooooz 24/7

See, you're just a weak, obnoxious coward.

No, you don't have intelligence, you're just a mistake.

Keep projecting, it makes you look desperate & obnoxious.

No I think I have you dead to rights. But the truth is that it’s not your fault you are mentally ill and I shouldn’t disparage your appearance. But you do need help.

Then don't complain that the rightful owners fight back against brutal colonial practices of mass murder & theft.
Who told you the Palestinians were the rightful owners of the land they squatted on? They weren't! Not at all!
Pioneer Zionists bought and paid for the land that comprised a good portion of the land that became Israel once again.
And the UN took that into consideration when they partitioned Israel and Palestine into two separate nations.

That's a bunch of nonsense.

We know that Palestinians owned more land than Jews.

And you have to put in some work yourself if you want to get better

So says the guy who foams at the mouth insulting me, because they can't answer logical facts.

So says the guy who's too scared to show himself, or prove his occupation, but has no problem making up their own critiques in hiding.

well I may or maybe a fat sloppy looking guy like yourself. But if so at least I have the intelligence not to broadcast it. As far as occupation. Any occupation is acceptable, and I’m not the one on here complaining about da jooooz 24/7

No I think I have you dead to rights. But the truth is that it’s not your fault you are mentally ill and I shouldn’t disparage your appearance. But you do need help.

You're a complete ignorant, arrogant, obnoxious buffoon.

You actually can't combat my factual statements, because you're far too dumb to do that.

So, you have to be desperate & dumb, mouthing off about someone you never met, like some kind of feral Negrow filth.

The U.N. mandate divided the land between Israel for the Jews and Transjordan for the Arabs. Around the same time, India was partitioned into two states, India for the Hindus, Pakistan for the Muslims. Why was the two-state solution for the Jews and the Arabs rejected?

Does anyone remember that the Jews at the time had just survived the largest massacre in history?

Wrong, not the largest genocide / mass murder event.

- Muslim occupation of India 100's of millions dead.
- Mao killed 65 million Chinese.
- Raj India 60 million dead by British famines.
- Stalin killed 40 million Eastern Europeans.
-Operation Barbarossa 25 million dead by Nazis in Russia.
- Japanese invasion of China 20 million dead.
- Spanish invasion of Mexico (Aztecs) 20 million dead from bullets, and disease.
- Leopold's Belgian Congo genocide 8 million dead.

Planned massacres targeted at one group of people, with special structures designed and built for the occasion, and those in predominantly Christian countries? Who do you think should have welcomed the survivors of the Holocaust? The Jews have not been the only ones targeted for total destruction in history, but what was done to them was really, really shitty. The worst.

Planned killings aimed at many, not just Jews, but also Russians, Poles, UIkrainians, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Mentally retarded, Mentally Ill, Jehovah Witnesses etc.

This is supposed to excuse it? The Jews were specifically targeted, in writing. What's wrong with you Catholic boys, anyway? I was just reading about giuliani, and then there's hannity, and more. Are you all out of control? It sure seems like it. Remember Jesus? He used to have a part in Christianity.

The U.N. mandate divided the land between Israel for the Jews and Transjordan for the Arabs. Around the same time, India was partitioned into two states, India for the Hindus, Pakistan for the Muslims. Why was the two-state solution for the Jews and the Arabs rejected?

Does anyone remember that the Jews at the time had just survived the largest massacre in history?

- Spanish invasion of Mexico (Aztecs) 20 million dead from bullets, and disease.

Planned massacres targeted at one group of people, with special structures designed and built for the occasion, and those in predominantly Christian countries? Who do you think should have welcomed the survivors of the Holocaust? The Jews have not been the only ones targeted for total destruction in history, but what was done to them was really, really shitty. The worst.

Planned killings aimed at many, not just Jews, but also Russians, Poles, UIkrainians, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Mentally retarded, Mentally Ill, Jehovah Witnesses etc.

This is supposed to excuse it? The Jews were specifically targeted, in writing. What's wrong with you Catholic boys, anyway? I was just reading about giuliani, and then there's hannity, and more. Are you all out of control? It sure seems like it. Remember Jesus? He used to have a part in Christianity.

So were a lot of non-Jewish people.

85 million died in WW2, and just 6 million Jews.

Take a logic pill, you stupid moron.

You don't know that at all! Show me the title for the lands that Palestinians squatters claimed was their own.
They were primitive Arabs and their conception of "ownership" was tying their donkey to a bush and claiming
the land as theirs.
Zionist bought their land from absentee Turkish land lords. The Palestinian squatters....not so much at all.

You are just an arrogant, ignorant anti-semite.

You actually can't combat my factual statements, because you're far too dumb to do that.

So, you have to be desperate & dumb, mouthing off about someone you never met, like some kind of feral Negrow filth.

this is last thing I’ll say to you so don’t bother replying back. Sure I’ve never met you, wouldn’t want to either, but I know enough about you through your posts that tell me you’re sick, and I know I’m not the only one who thinks that around here. If you think you’re fine then you’re going to keep living a miserable existence

You don't know that at all! Show me the title for the lands that Palestinians squatters claimed was their own.
They were primitive Arabs and their conception of "ownership" was tying their donkey to a bush and claiming
the land as theirs.
Zionist bought their land from absentee Turkish land lords. The Palestinian squatters....not so much at all.

Again, facts are on my side.

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

As of 1931, the territory of the British Mandate of Palestine was 26,625,600 dunams (26,625.6 km2), of which 8,252,900 dunams (8,252.9 km2) or 33% were arable.[129] Official statistics show that Jews privately and collectively owned 1,393,531 dunams (1,393.53 km2), or 5.23% of Palestine's total in 1945.[130][131] The Jewish owned agricultural land was largely located in the Galilee and along the coastal plain. Estimates of the total volume of land that Jews had purchased by 15 May 1948 are complicated by illegal and unregistered land transfers, as well as by the lack of data on land concessions from the Palestine administration after 31 March 1936. According to Avneri, Jews held 1,850,000 dunams (1,850 km2) of land in 1947, or 6.94% of the total.[132] Stein gives the estimate of 2,000,000 dunams (2,000 km2) as of May 1948, or 7.51% of the total.[133] According to Fischbach, By 1948, Jews and Jewish companies owned 20% percent of all cultivable land in the country.[134]

Nevertheless, the amount of land owned by Jews is easier to calculate than that owned by Arabs. It is difficult to reckon the total amount of land owned by Arabs (Muslim, Christian and Druze) in Mandatory Palestine.[citation needed] The 1945 UN estimate shows that Arab ownership of arable land was on average 68% of a district, ranging from 15% ownership in the Beer-Sheba district to 99% ownership in the Ramallah district. These data cannot be fully understood without comparing them to those of neighbouring countries: in Iraq, for instance, still in 1951 only 0.3 per cent of registered land (or 50 per cent of the total amount) was categorised as ‘private property’.[135]

Maybe he was raped by a Catholic priest and still has conflicting guilt about the church. It's all very complicated
and mixed up in the mind of a victim.

Nevertheless, the amount of land owned by Jews is easier to calculate than that owned by Arabs. It is difficult to reckon the total amount of land owned by Arabs (Muslim, Christian and Druze) in Mandatory Palestine.[citation needed] The 1945 UN estimate shows that Arab ownership of arable land was on average 68% of a district, ranging from 15% ownership in the Beer-Sheba district to 99% ownership in the Ramallah district. These data cannot be fully understood without comparing them to those of neighbouring countries: in Iraq, for instance, still in 1951 only 0.3 per cent of registered land (or 50 per cent of the total amount) was categorised as ‘private property’
With facts like these who needs an argument?

this is last thing I’ll say to you so don’t bother replying back. Sure I’ve never met you, wouldn’t want to either, but I know enough about you through your posts that tell me you’re sick, and I know I’m not the only one who thinks that around here. If you think you’re fine then you’re going to keep living a miserable existence

Sick?
The real sickness are from many genocidal remarks on this very site which are tolerated.

I've never really done this.

People calling for war, nuclear bombing, killing more & more Muslims, or Mexicans.

The problem is you Western Europeans are dumb savages.

You've been trained to think prejudices are wrong, but not war, nuking, or killing people.

I've dealt with loads of Western European Americans, I'm not particularly impressed.

Many of them glorify war, nuking, the mafia, gangsters, and a lot of other horrible degenerate nonsense.

But, then will whimper if you mention prejudiced facts.

You people are trained to the T to be idiotic, violent, and degenerate.

You are just an arrogant, ignorant anti-semite.

You have no concept of reality.

About 7% of people who died in WW2 were Jews.

They don't deserve anymore protection than a lot of others who died in WW2 particularly Russians & Chinese.

Maybe he was raped by a Catholic priest and still has conflicting guilt about the church. It's all very complicated
and mixed up in the mind of a victim.

Your anti-Catholic, and anti-Muslim prejudices are duly noted.

Most of the Globalists aren't Catholic, or Muslim.

Most Globalists are the Synagogue of Satan like Soros, Rothschilds, or their Western European Protestant lackey's like H.W Bush, W Bush, and so forth.

]
A.) Anybody who just thinks cultures must go extinct for the good of mankind, is a complete vermin, that clearly doesn't value anything, and has clear emotional detachment & detachment of logic.
Bullshit - you're the one citing evolution to begin with.

Plus the fact that you're citing an archaic 19th century biological theory invented by the Englishman Darwin, which itself is just one of the many archaic theories contained within the scientific method of Francis Bacon, a 15th century English clergyman, (which in its worst incarnations, is just a childish theory or "god" for ugly and sex-starved people, usually overweight, pale, single male CoD addicts who masturbate to anime, that a man or woman of the fitter or more beautiful variety wouldn't bother to taint or bore themselves with to begin with), shows you've already been "assimilated" by Britain, and value its archaic, 19th century, Western European theories and bodies of knowledge more than your own Eastern European kind to begin with.

B.) There's absolutely no proof that cultures, much less races, religions, or ethnics are created equal.
Therefor your assertions are ludicrous.
Right, I'm arguing that yours is decidedly inferior and deserves to go extinct, I'm sorry you think that's "morally wrong".

C.) I will continue to support my extended family, being Poles, Catholics, and most Eastern Europeans.
You will have to kill us first.
Hopefully the CIA or Mossad does that and gets it over with.

Make up your mind, are you on the side of "evolution", or the side of your own "culture", you seem bipolar in that regard.

They don't deserve anymore protection than a lot of others who died in WW2 particularly Russians & Chinese.
I see you have a soft spot for your Communist friends. Maybe that explains why you are such garbage.The Russians were pals with the Nazis until Stalin and Hitler had a falling out (they couldn't trust one another). They got bailed out by the US and allies.

And the Chinese were overwhelmed by the Japanese and the US and allied forces had to bail them out.
Then they turned into Communist jackals and to this day are the planet's number one threat to the world.

You sure are a fucked up asshole! Speaking of assholes how did the priests treat yours?

]
A.) Anybody who just thinks cultures must go extinct for the good of mankind, is a complete vermin, that clearly doesn't value anything, and has clear emotional detachment & detachment of logic.
Bullshit - you're the one citing evolution to begin with.

Plus the fact that you're citing an archaic 19th century biological theory invented by the Englishman Darwin, which itself is just one of the many archaic theories contained within the scientific method of Francis Bacon, a 15th century English clergyman, (which in its worst incarnations, is just a childish theory or "god" for ugly and sex-starved people, usually overweight, pale, single male CoD addicts who masturbate to anime, that a man or woman of the fitter or more beautiful variety wouldn't bother to taint or bore themselves with to begin with), shows you've already been "assimilated" by Britain, and value its archaic, 19th century, Western European theories and bodies of knowledge more than your own Eastern European kind to begin with.

B.) There's absolutely no proof that cultures, much less races, religions, or ethnics are created equal.
Therefor your assertions are ludicrous.
Right, I'm arguing that yours is decidedly inferior and deserves to go extinct, I'm sorry you think that's "morally wrong".

C.) I will continue to support my extended family, being Poles, Catholics, and most Eastern Europeans.
You will have to kill us first.
Hopefully the CIA or Mossad does that and gets it over with.

Make up your mind, are you on the side of "evolution", or the side of your own "culture", you seem bipolar in that regard.

A.) Causing a culture to go extinct is a form of genocide.

You're an amoral monstrosity who wants to take out people.

B.) There's absolutely no evidence of cultural, racial, ethnic, or religious equality.

You're an illogical monstrosity who wants degradation of the planet.

C.) I hope Putin's Russia does that to you.

I see you have a soft spot for your Communist friends. Maybe that explains why you are such garbage.The Russians were pals with the Nazis until Stalin and Hitler had a falling out (they couldn't trust one another).

And the Chinese were overwhelmed by the Japanese and the US and allied forces had to bail them out.
Then they turned into Communist jackals and to this day are the planet's number one threat to the world.

You sure are a fucked up asshole! Speaking of assholes how did the priests treat yours?

Many of the founding Fathers of Communism were your beloved.

- Karl Marx founder of Marxism
- Leon Trotsky, Lenin founders of the Soviet Union.
- Jacob Schiff, Felix Kahn, Otto Warburg, Felix Ganetsky, Izrael Helphand financiers of the Bolsheviks
-,Genrikh Yagoda, Lazar Kaganovich NKVD leaders.
- Matvei Berman, Lazar Kogan, - Gulag founders.
- Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel Polish Soviet founders
- Ricardo Wolf, Fidel Castro, founders of Communist Cuba.
- Bela Kuhn founder of a Hungarian Communist state.

Forum List

Back