Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009

This is in addition to the leader being sent to the slammer last week.

Another win for the good guys.

1577258_1c286.gif

1577258_1c286.gif
Notice where those seditionist conspirator's come from... Florida, Texas, Arizona

"The verdict against Joseph Hackett of Sarasota, Florida; Roberto Minuta of Prosper, Texas; David Moerschel of Punta Gorda, Florida; and Edward Vallejo of Phoenix comes weeks after after a different jury convicted the group’s leader, Stewart Rhodes, in the mob’s attack that halted the certification of President Joe Biden’s electoral victory."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee, that's getting awfully close to my winter beachy place.
But then, remember......those blokes who were gonna prove all that election fraud...the Cyber Ninjas.....well, they were from Sarasota too.

Could it be the Jimmy Buffet vibe?

Or do these RWNJ/QAnon/MAGA kooks......favor Wagner's The Ring of the Nibelung?
You know, with Gotterdammerung, and all that portentous and thunderous music score?
Seems fitting to my poor avatar.

All those MAGA-Q's strike me as missing the sense-of-humor gene anyway.
No?

1577258_1c286.gif
You celebrate fascism?

So how many ANTIFA rioters that actually burned public and private buildings, cars, vandalized, looted, went to prison?
I honestly don't know. Nor have I attempted to look it up. There seemed little need.
However......poster Staidhup, if you are a sincere contributor to this venue....YOU could do a little research (Google-Is-Your-Friend).....and then offer the forum an informative treatment of the numbers arrested, convicted, and sentenced.
Thanx, in advance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overthrowing the government? With what weapons?
Well, I do know there is considerable reportage on that issue.
In fact, I just saw this NPR treatment that was posted on a thread recently:

th

I like to see bad people fail. That is why I like seeing your posts here. You're a constant source of joy...you have a 100% failure rate.

Any arrests yet? (For voter fraud--we've got the insurrection covered).
All I know is the deaths in Prog neighborhoods are like an aphrodisiac to how you guys promote your greatness. Mass killing are like a rich frosting on a cake. Kill each other. Maim each other. Spread diseases. Live with no moralities at all. And keep blaming others who may have some issues themselves and you point them out as an excuse.

So how many ANTIFA rioters that actually burned public and private buildings, cars, vandalized, looted, went to prison?
It's not hard to find out...if you LOOK. Dipshit.

2020 Rioter Sentenced to Federal Prison on Charges of Destruction of Government Property and Illegal Firearm Possession

www.justice.gov

www.justice.gov

Man sentenced to 4 years in prison for role in 2020 Portland riot

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said a man who had been convicted for his role in a Portland riot has been sentenced to four years
www.kptv.com

www.kptv.com

Man who tried to torch N.J. police car during George Floyd protests gets prison time​

Illinois man sentenced to nearly nine years for arson during Minneapolis riots

He drove over 400 miles to Minnesota from his home in Illinois.

www.startribune.com

Man who live streamed Charleston riot, subsequent arrest sentenced

A Lowcountry man who streamed a riot in Charleston and captured video of his arrest has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
www.live5news.com

www.live5news.com

Utah man sentenced to prison for his role in 2020 downtown Salt Lake City riot

(KUTV) – A judge has ordered that a Utah man will serve time in federal prison for his role in a protest turned riot in downtown Salt Lake City in May 2020. Jackson Patton, 28, was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release for a charge of civil disorder, according to...
kutv.com

Man who set fire to Raleigh stores on night of George Floyd protests sentenced to prison

How the Federal Justice System Sentenced Two Black Lives Matter Protesters

Last edited:

Forum List

Back