Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

This is in addition to the leader being sent to the slammer last week.

Another win for the good guys.

1577258_1c286.gif

Anti-fa is commited! Going so far undercover to discredit MAGA by making it look like Trump's supporters attacked the capitol...... that they're willing to go prison?

That'd dedication!

“Fuck stain?”

Sorry that getting your butt whipped has put you in a grumpy mood

And I not surprised that a limited person such as yourself cant define the “Deep State”
LOL...

Well, I'm supposedly part of this "deep state" and my supposed "deep state" has been running the table since 1970 or whenever.... SO my butt isn't getting whipped there fuckstain...yours is.

Feel free to define "deep state". I'm sure the definition will be everyone except Trump and a few congressional idiots.

LOL...

Well, I'm supposedly part of this "deep state" and my supposed "deep state" has been running the table since 1970 or whenever.... SO my butt isn't getting whipped there fuckstain...yours is.

Feel free to define "deep state". I'm sure the definition will be everyone except Trump and a few congressional idiots.
You are not remotely smart enough or important enough to be part of the Deep State

Particularly since you cant even define it for us

But the Deep State does need useful idiots for support and you seem to be useful enough for that

If you do the crime you should do the time. If they happen to be black then so be it.
Amazingly all of the fat white folks who stormed the capitol on 1/6...you guys want them all freed, pardoned, and probably canonized.

They did the crimes...and are doing the time.

Thats a win for the good guys regardless of race.

You are not remotely smart enough or important enough to be part of the Deep State

Particularly since you cant even define it for us

But the Deep State does need useful idiots for support and you seem to be useful enough for that
Feel free to define it for us on your own..

The floor is yours.

Most of them deserve the medal of honor. Even the skinny white folks.

Of you believe that political violence to overthrow an election deserves reward.

You're a conservative. And conservatives are authoritarians. The constitution and democracy are mere impediments to your ilk.

No thank you.

Feel free to define it for us on your own..

The floor is yours.
The Deep State is loose confederation of career government officials in high or important positions inside washington dc, mostly but not limited to the DOJ and the FBI, who conspire and operate in the shadows to influence and control the government

Same premise. I don't like the results of something so the results should be changed to accommodate me.
If you believe it strongly you should do your best to correct it

A presidential election is not a game of tennis

It matters who wins and loses

And it matters that everyone accept the results

Forum List

Back