four texas gun-toting "activists" scare fast-food employees into hiding in freezer

..and yet Zimmerman got away with killing a guy who didn't even HAVE a weapon. Hmmmmmm...........
Apparently you haven't had any training in this regard, as you clearly speak from ignorance.

Your attacker need only have the means to inflict bodity harm/death upon you; he need not have a weapon for this to be the case.

..and yet Zimmerman got away with killing a guy who didn't even HAVE a weapon. Hmmmmmm...........
Apparently you haven't had any training in this regard, as you clearly speak from ignorance.

Your attacker need only have the means to inflict bodity harm/death upon you; he need not have a weapon for this to be the case.

Oh! Then, you disagree with the other right wing posts here that one can not get away with shooting someone for displaying a deadly weapon?

Sorry, but you guys are starting to spin a little too fast for me!

That is why we should encourage fast food workers to be armed. Let them make the decision whether those armed guys entering their restaurant are a threat or not

This is the solution to gun violence that gun lovers have been advocating. Arm everyone and see what happens

^^ That. Exactly that. Gun culture makes its bed and then doesn't wanna lie in it.

Now who saw that coming... :rolleyes:
You two are something else. Seeing a weapon isn't an excuse to kill anybody. Why do you libs think like that? You transfer your fears onto gun owners so you can insult them.

-- Who the hell suggested that?

I'm saying, you like that theory? Then try thinking it through.

Duh?

^^ That. Exactly that. Gun culture makes its bed and then doesn't wanna lie in it.

You two are something else. Seeing a weapon isn't an excuse to kill anybody. Why do you libs think like that? You transfer your fears onto gun owners so you can insult them.

.....and you STILL don't know why? Hmmmmmm.

An attacker doesn't need to be armed to severely injure or even kill someone. Your strawman has been defeated countless times. Why do you like beating dead horses?

Mostly because, one is more likely to get a reaction from a dead horse that a live, but, brain dead Texan.

Brain dead is not understanding that just because a man is unarmed that he isn't dangerous or that he cannot take a life. That fits you to a "T".

Duh?
Try thinking, period. He said "Let them make the decision whether those armed guys entering their restaurant are a threat or not". Self defense is based on the threat of your life, seeing arms isn't a threat on your life. Get it?

They exist only to remind us that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

See post 319, oh font of observatorial skills. :eusa_whistle:

Want a supplementary list?
What is stupid about holding a god damned rifle, you asinine bitch?
Bullshit; you are as stupid as the day is long.

BTW, the LEOs didn't arrest anyone....bet that just makes you cry like the little bitch that you are.
why should anyone take your word for anything, Nazi cock sucker?
You are a Nazi prick, go fuck yourself.
Go fuck yourself, PC Nazi.
You are a Nazi fuck and I am quite pleased to see you piss off, you little ****.

Go suck some more cock, shit-for-brains.

Go ahead, tell us all about this "emotion, ignorance and dishonesty". And who's doing it.

Last edited:

Duh?
Try thinking, period. He said "Let them make the decision whether those armed guys entering their restaurant are a threat or not". Self defense is based on the threat of your life, seeing arms isn't a threat on your life. Get it?

Doesn't answer the question, does it?

The question was, again, who the hell suggested killing anyone?

The bed that dare not be lied in: "arm everyone for a safer society ----- except for those that don't think like I do".
Awk-ward...

Last edited:
An attacker doesn't need to be armed to severely injure or even kill someone. Your strawman has been defeated countless times. Why do you like beating dead horses?

Mostly because, one is more likely to get a reaction from a dead horse that a live, but, brain dead Texan.

Brain dead is not understanding that just because a man is unarmed that he isn't dangerous or that he cannot take a life. That fits you to a "T".

So, an armed man can be more threatening than an unarmed man, right? Yet, a man does not have to be armed to be a threat, and thus justifiably killed, right? Therefor, an armed man is even more likely to be a justified killing.

Thanks, LSLogic! I think I know how you got your screen name!

Now, I am off to the local Dairy Queen with my AR-15, just to make a point to those whinny assed, pimply faced teenagers in there.....

Oh! Then, you disagree with the other right wing posts here that one can not get away with shooting someone for displaying a deadly weapon?
Non-sequitur.

Simple possession of a firearm does not consttitute a clear, present and immediate threat, and so to shoot someone on that basis alone will earn you jail time.

So, you're wrong. Again.

So, an armed man can be more threatening than an unarmed man, right? Yet, a man does not have to be armed to be a threat, and thus justifiably killed, right? Therefor, an armed man is even more likely to be a justified killing.

Now, I am off to the local Dairy Queen with my AR-15, just to make a point to those whinny assed, pimply faced teenagers in there.....

Whatever floats your boat.

For the ohh so slow and amazingly stupid, the simple fact of carrying a firearm is not a threat. If as you postulate a fool should shoot someone simply for carrying a firearm they would be arrested and charged with a crime depending on the severity of the wound delivered.

Now as to the claim that wild west shoot outs will occur your side has been claiming that will happen now for YEARS and yet it hasn't happened at all. Not in Texas, not in California, Not in Florida not in Georgia not in any State with open carry. Get a new claim this one fails immensely.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it okay.

How would you feel if it was your wife/ your grandmother/ one of your children working at that Jack In the Box who hid in that freezer because four clowns brandishing assault weapons just walked into the building?!?!?

Nobody was "brandishing" anything. Stop lying!

Look at their picture in the link in this thread's opening post.

Yes, wearing an assault weapon on you per a shoulder strap most certainly is "brandishing" it.

Hey, all they did was go to an eating establishment with guns. Perhaps they had an exalted impression of the restaurant and thought the hamburgers were so fresh, you have to actually shoot your own cow....

yeah that's it....

Yes, wearing an assault weapon on you per a shoulder strap most certainly is "brandishing" it.

Hey, all they did was go to an eating establishment with guns. Perhaps they had an exalted impression of the restaurant and thought the hamburgers were so fresh, you have to actually shoot your own cow....

yeah that's it....

Actually guns get all cranky if you keep them locked up all the time. It is good to take them for a walk and get them outside in the fresh air

They are also an effective motivator in a fast food restaurant. Keeps them from messing up your order

Last edited:

yeah that's it....

In Texas it is PERFECTLY legal to open carry a weapon. And has been for some time. In fact in the very area of the fast food store men have been doing it for months.

You don't get to decide how or when someone else exercises their legal rights.You don't get to prevent them from doing so nor do you get to claim they broke laws when they did not. You don't get to claim they did anything wrong either as they did not.

In point of fact the cops were stupidly summoned and AGREED the men had done nothing illegal. Go figure.

I'm as pro-Second Amendment as anyone, but these four butt clowns are NOT the guys I want advancing arguments for the Right to Bear Arms:

Rheana Murray, ABC News—Fast food employees who thought they were being robbed by a group of gun-toting men locked themselves in a freezer to hide, police said.

It turned out the men, some of them from the group Open Carry Texas, were just staging a demonstration of their right to bear arms, Fort Worth, Texas, Police Sgt. Raymond Bush told ABCNews.com.

“When police showed up, there were four to six men carrying rifles,” he said. “The employees were in fear for their lives.”

No arrests were made and the gun owners went home after their demonstration.

Employees spotted the men outside the restaurant. Once police arrived and reassured the workers they were in no danger, at least one employee posed with the group for a photo.

The demonstration was staged by Open Carry Tarrant County, the local chapter of Open Carry Texas, OCT's CJ Grisham told ABCNews.com.

Grisham denied reports employees hid in the freezer, claiming they were the result of a customer's false 911 call.

"There are a lot of people in that area who completely disagree with gun rights," he said. "They have been doing this to us for months now - call the police with false reports of us waving around guns, scaring people."

Fort Worth police said they stand by their report.

Open Carry Texas, which often stages demonstrations, says its mission is to educate Texans about gun safety and encourage citizens to feel safe around gun owners who bear arms in public.

Gun Advocates Spook Fast Food Workers Into Hiding in Freezer

I don't know who these "patriots" think they are, but where I come from, we call them TERRORISTS.

Did you know the title of your thread was a lie before you posted it or after you posted it?

I'm as pro-Second Amendment as anyone, but these four butt clowns are NOT the guys I want advancing arguments for the Right to Bear Arms:

Rheana Murray, ABC News—Fast food employees who thought they were being robbed by a group of gun-toting men locked themselves in a freezer to hide, police said.

It turned out the men, some of them from the group Open Carry Texas, were just staging a demonstration of their right to bear arms, Fort Worth, Texas, Police Sgt. Raymond Bush told ABCNews.com.

“When police showed up, there were four to six men carrying rifles,” he said. “The employees were in fear for their lives.”

No arrests were made and the gun owners went home after their demonstration.

Employees spotted the men outside the restaurant. Once police arrived and reassured the workers they were in no danger, at least one employee posed with the group for a photo.

The demonstration was staged by Open Carry Tarrant County, the local chapter of Open Carry Texas, OCT's CJ Grisham told ABCNews.com.

Grisham denied reports employees hid in the freezer, claiming they were the result of a customer's false 911 call.

"There are a lot of people in that area who completely disagree with gun rights," he said. "They have been doing this to us for months now - call the police with false reports of us waving around guns, scaring people."

Fort Worth police said they stand by their report.

Open Carry Texas, which often stages demonstrations, says its mission is to educate Texans about gun safety and encourage citizens to feel safe around gun owners who bear arms in public.

Gun Advocates Spook Fast Food Workers Into Hiding in Freezer

I don't know who these "patriots" think they are, but where I come from, we call them TERRORISTS.

Did you know the title of your thread was a lie before you posted it or after you posted it?

There is nothing about the title of the thread that is a lie.

The Jack in the Box employees were terrified that four butt clowns walked into the store with assault weapons clearly in tow, and appropriately hid in the freezer.

In other words, "four texas gun-toting "activists" scare fast-food employees into hiding in freezer" was the perfect wording of the title to anyone above a fifth-grade reading level.

And living like that, afraid to let anyone ever see you are carrying, that is freedom?

And living in a comic book world where everybody you see is a "Nazi cocksucker" out to get you to the point where you paint yourself into the corner of utter dependence on firearms everywhere you go ----------- is?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back