four texas gun-toting "activists" scare fast-food employees into hiding in freezer

If just the sight of a gun scares you, then that says a lot about you.

Not as much as having to carry a gun because you are scared says.

Well with the crime rates in some areas it would be stupid not to carry self defense protection.

I carry 24/7/365, have been for over ten years and I'm not scared of a damn thing!

Then --- why are you carrying?

And how do you ever take a shower? Ewww.

OK gun lovers...

You are working the night shift in a convenience store and two guys enter carrying shotguns. At what point do you become concerned?

Dear RW, JimBowie et al:
1. If this was supposed to be a protest, why not inform people in advance, so it is peaceable. That could have prevented any misperception of the intent. AND better have made their point.

2. As for reactions, maybe people don't like being treated like how Blacks are.
Guilty until proven innocent. When the shoe is on the other foot, it doesn't fit either.

Read the story. They stopped to get something to eat on their way to the scheduled protest.

If that were true (I say 'were' because it just doesn't smell right), why walk in brandishing guns in a restaurant?

Restaurants, even cheap ones, are known to have forks or in some cases, chopsticks. So picking up one's food with the barrel of a rifle is not only unwieldy, it's unnecessary. Clearly "stopping for something to eat" doesn't hold water.

Having been in what would be dangerous places for a scared boy like you, there is no need to concede. And I have been in Texas, too many paranoid White people.

I doubt you've ever been in a "scary" place. I know for a fact you won't come down to the third ward for one night.

Jack in the Box is a "scary" place?

Yea you retarded fuck we were talking about Jack in the box.

Damn you are one dumbass puke!

What laws of physics would that be?

Ballistics.

Duh.

Ballistics? What does that have to do with a rifle/shotgun strapped on someone's back? Is the weapon going to squeeze it's own trigger?

I've had firearms my entire life and I have never had one discharge all by itself.

Who said anything about "by itself"?

If it's slung over somebody's shoulder, then by definition that person is in control of it. Which means they can do whatever they will with it. And if that person is a stranger walking into a place that has no logical reason to be walking around armed in, but is a place where business is transacted and therefore has cash on the premises .... well do the math.

What, did I forget to post "Duh"?

Let's say the temperature suddenly drops, the wind kicks up and clouds obscure the sun. Are you going to act surprised when it rains?

Last edited:
Well with the crime rates in some areas it would be stupid not to carry self defense protection.

I carry 24/7/365, have been for over ten years and I'm not scared of a damn thing!

Because I can.

Why do you care?

I don't "care". I'm exposing the flaw in your logic. Obviously if you're carrying, then your claim to not be scared of a damn thing is fraudulent. And if you're doing it 24/7/365, you're in need of a shrink.

I doubt you've ever been in a "scary" place. I know for a fact you won't come down to the third ward for one night.

Jack in the Box is a "scary" place?

Hey maybe they thought "Jack in the Box" meant there would be clowns in there. Some kiddies are afraid of clowns. Let's be thankful it wasn't a McDonald's.

Yea you retarded fuck we were talking about Jack in the box.

Damn you are one dumbass puke!

M14! This is your cue! Helloooo?

Last edited:
Ballistics.

Duh.

Ballistics? What does that have to do with a rifle/shotgun strapped on someone's back? Is the weapon going to squeeze it's own trigger?

I've had firearms my entire life and I have never had one discharge all by itself.

If it's slung over somebody's shoulder, then by definition that person is in control of it. Which means they can do whatever they will with it. And if that person is a stranger walking into a place that has no logical reason to be walking around armed in, but is a place where business is transacted and therefore has cash on the premises .... well do the math.

Let's say the temperature suddenly drops, the wind kicks up and clouds obscure the sun. Are you going to act surprised when it rains?

Well if you have evidence that a person carrying a gun on his back and the gun shot someone please share it.

Logical place? Everywhere should be a logical place, that's the whole idea behind open carry.

Your concession is duly noted.

Having been in what would be dangerous places for a scared boy like you, there is no need to concede. And I have been in Texas, too many paranoid White people.

I have been in the Ninth Ward, for eight nights — touring with a traveling carnival.

We lived by the rules of the street. And very few of us carried guns.

I don't think you're as tough as you claim to be.

Because I can.

Why do you care?

I don't "care". I'm exposing the flaw in your logic. Obviously if you're carrying, then your claim to not be scared of a damn thing is fraudulent. And if you're doing it 24/7/365, you're in need of a shrink.

You cared enough to ask.

No flaw in my logic. I carry a weapon because I can. I'm not scared of a damned thing, never have been and never will be whether I'm armed or not. A person that thinks having the means to protect oneself and others needs a shrink, needs a shrink.

I have been in the Ninth Ward, for eight nights — touring with a traveling carnival.

There is no ninth ward in Houston, there is only six.

No laws were broken?

No threatening gestures were made?

Open-carry allowed in that jurisdiction?

Open-carry behavior and imagery commonplace in that jurisdiction?

We're done.

The rest is nothing more than arranging for a change of diapers for those so affected.

Damned funny stuff.

Last edited:

Well if you have evidence that a person carrying a gun on his back and the gun shot someone please share it.

Logical place? Everywhere should be a logical place, that's the whole idea behind open carry.

Hmm. Perhaps the term "logical place" hasn't penetrated. Leave us illustrate...

You're at a shooting range. Logical place for guns? Sure. That's what you do there.
You're in the woods with a hunting license. Logical place? Ditto. Has a use.

You're at a restaurant. One where any animal protein has been slaughtered long before it got trucked in. What would a gun be for? A restaurant is for eating.

Or you're at a baseball game. Logical place for a gun?

Now let's introduce a qualifier.

You're at the same restaurant, and you're a robber, not a customer. Logical place for a gun?

I can't believe this actually has to be mapped out for you. Guess that's what "Lonestar logic" means.

No laws were broken?

We're done.

The rest is nothing more than arranging for a change of diapers for those so affected.

Damned funny stuff.

Everything that happens in life can be reduced to "whether laws were broken"?

Now we're done.

No laws were broken?

We're done.

Damned funny stuff.

Everything that happens in life can be reduced to "whether laws were broken"?

Now we're done.
What else is there to say, of substance, that will change the past, or alter the future, in this context?

Never mind that you left off the references to commonplace behaviors and imagery within that jurisdiction - translation: it should not have surprised those workers in the same way it would someone from a Gun-Grabber -friendly jurisdiction.

Last edited:

There is no ninth ward in Houston, there is only six.

There is in New Orleans.

And it's just as, if not more, dangerous than Houston.

Take a walk through it sometime without your firearm.

Bet you won't.

Because I can.

Why do you care?

You cared enough to ask.

No flaw in my logic. I carry a weapon because I can. I'm not scared of a damned thing, never have been and never will be whether I'm armed or not. A person that thinks having the means to protect oneself and others needs a shrink, needs a shrink.

What would there be to "protect oneself" from, if one 'isn't scared of a damn thing'?

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Hmm. Perhaps the term "logical place" hasn't penetrated. Leave us illustrate...

You're at a shooting range. Logical place for guns? Sure. That's what you do there.
You're in the woods with a hunting license. Logical place? Ditto. Has a use.

You're at a restaurant. One where any animal protein has been slaughtered long before it got trucked in. What would a gun be for? A restaurant is for eating.

Or you're at a baseball game. Logical place for a gun?

Now let's introduce a qualifier.

You're at the same restaurant, and you're a robber, not a customer. Logical place for a gun?

I can't believe this actually has to be mapped out for you. Guess that's what "Lonestar logic" means.

Guess you have never heard of anyone being massacred in places like restaurants, movie theatres and other places you deem illogical.

Must be nice living in a cave.

Now I must go feed the horses and throw out some hay for the cows. Hopefully by tomorrow you will have wised up some.

Adios!

Forum List

Back