four texas gun-toting "activists" scare fast-food employees into hiding in freezer

Pussified fast-food employees overreact and hide in freezer

Fixed it for ya.

I guess these victims were "pussified" in the freezer too.

--- asshole.

He's not necessarily an "asshole." I like to reserve that choice title for moronic lowlifes like JimBowie, who—when they have no leg on which to stand in a debate—routinely call their fellow posters the most caustic of slurs like "Nazi" as a first, last, and only line of defense.

Politico isn't stupid; he doesn't do that.

He is, however, apparently ignorant of how scary it is to be robbed at one's place of employment.

I'm betting that he wouldn't be calling the folks in that freezer "pussified" if he ever himself got held at gunpoint at work.

Just a typical ignorant Internet tough guy, Politico. Not necessarily stupid, though.

People that don't use the rights they have lose those rights.

The 2nd Amendment gives us the RIGHT to openly bear arms, and you are OK with the PC Nazis throwing people in jail for exercising those rights?

I believe that Rights come with Responsibilities, Jim. Amongthe Repsonsibilities of Gun Ownership and the RTKBA is the expectation that it's not used as a toy or a prop for political purposes, nor is it used to create unnecessary fear in the general population. Just as we cannot claim 1st Amendment protection to scream "FIRE" in a crowded theater, I do not believe that carrying a firearm in a manner that the general public is not comfortable with and which may cause a general panic is appropriate.

You are not responsible for every haplophobe out there that pisses their pants because they saw you with a gun.

That fear is huge for a lot of people. When I lived in Maryland some neighbor called the cops on me when they saw me with a pistol in my pocket as I loaded my car for the range.

When the cop arrived I explained myself and he shook his head and said, 'Well there is nothing illegal here, but in the future try to keep your neighbors from seeing any of your guns."

I said I would but didn't. I started packing my car with my guns visibly showing every time I wet to the range. The cops never showed up again because they knew that my neighbor was an hysterical jack ass.

So you're a liar AND a troll. Again, thanks for confirming.

Pussified fast-food employees overreact and hide in freezer

Fixed it for ya.

I guess these victims were "pussified" in the freezer too.

--- asshole.

He's not necessarily an "asshole." I like to reserve that choice title for moronic lowlifes like JimBowie, who—when they have no leg on which to stand in a debate—routinely call their fellow posters the most caustic of slurs like "Nazi" as a first, last, and only line of defense.

Politico isn't stupid; he doesn't do that.

He is, however, apparently ignorant of how scary it is to be robbed at one's place of employment.

I'm betting that he wouldn't be calling the folks in that freezer "pussified" if he ever himself got held at gunpoint at work.

Just a typical ignorant Internet tough guy, Politico. Not necessarily stupid, though.

Oh yeah he is. Give him a chance to show his assumption-pulled-out-the-ass trick. It's quick.

Not to the extent of Blowie of course, but nobody's that low.

Come on down to the third ward in Houston Texas some night unarmed and see how long you last. You can call me scared but when the sun comes up in the morning, I'll be the one watching them place you in a body bag.

I do not need Houston. I used to go to after hour clubs in Harlem and salsa clubs in the South Bronx. Places scared people like you are afraid to go. I never needed a gun.

Then come on down and prove you're not afraid. If you expect me to take a liberal at his word knowing how liberals shy away from the truth then you are sadly mistaken.

Why would I want to come down and be around a bunch of armed, scared, pansy cowboys. Now that is a lot more dangerous than the third ward.

I'm as pro-Second Amendment as anyone, but these four butt clowns are NOT the guys I want advancing arguments for the Right to Bear Arms:

Gun Advocates Spook Fast Food Workers Into Hiding in Freezer

I don't know who these "patriots" think they are, but where I come from, we call them TERRORISTS.

Did you know the title of your thread was a lie before you posted it or after you posted it?

There is nothing about the title of the thread that is a lie.

The Jack in the Box employees were terrified that four butt clowns walked into the store with assault weapons clearly in tow, and appropriately hid in the freezer.

In other words, "four texas gun-toting "activists" scare fast-food employees into hiding in freezer" was the perfect wording of the title to anyone above a fifth-grade reading level.

Grisham denied reports employees hid in the freezer, claiming they were the result of a customer's false 911 call.

Employees spotted the men outside the restaurant. Once police arrived and reassured the workers they were in no danger, at least one employee posed with the group for a photo.

Not something a person so afraid that they would hide in a freezer would do.

I do not need Houston. I used to go to after hour clubs in Harlem and salsa clubs in the South Bronx. Places scared people like you are afraid to go. I never needed a gun.

Then come on down and prove you're not afraid. If you expect me to take a liberal at his word knowing how liberals shy away from the truth then you are sadly mistaken.

Why would I want to come down and be around a bunch of armed, scared, pansy cowboys. Now that is a lot more dangerous than the third ward.

Your concession is duly noted.

Oh? How were they bullying people? Did they call anyone a name? Did they push to the head of the line? Did they make threatening comments to anyone? Surely, they pointed their firearms at people for it they did none of that, the only one who is trying to intimidate someone else is you.

Have you ever been robbed at your place of employment, hunarcy?

Ever had a close friend or family member who was?

Actually, I was robbed at gun point in a Houston suburb when I was newly married. What point are you trying to make?

Spouses are like that. Most of 'em don't use guns though.

I'm as pro-Second Amendment as anyone, but these four butt clowns are NOT the guys I want advancing arguments for the Right to Bear Arms:

Rheana Murray, ABC News—Fast food employees who thought they were being robbed by a group of gun-toting men locked themselves in a freezer to hide, police said.

It turned out the men, some of them from the group Open Carry Texas, were just staging a demonstration of their right to bear arms, Fort Worth, Texas, Police Sgt. Raymond Bush told ABCNews.com.

“When police showed up, there were four to six men carrying rifles,” he said. “The employees were in fear for their lives.”

No arrests were made and the gun owners went home after their demonstration.

Employees spotted the men outside the restaurant. Once police arrived and reassured the workers they were in no danger, at least one employee posed with the group for a photo.

The demonstration was staged by Open Carry Tarrant County, the local chapter of Open Carry Texas, OCT's CJ Grisham told ABCNews.com.

Grisham denied reports employees hid in the freezer, claiming they were the result of a customer's false 911 call.

"There are a lot of people in that area who completely disagree with gun rights," he said. "They have been doing this to us for months now - call the police with false reports of us waving around guns, scaring people."

Fort Worth police said they stand by their report.

Open Carry Texas, which often stages demonstrations, says its mission is to educate Texans about gun safety and encourage citizens to feel safe around gun owners who bear arms in public.

I don't know who these "patriots" think they are, but where I come from, we call them TERRORISTS.

If just the sight of a gun scares you, then that says a lot about you.

Yeah, it says he has at least a rudimentary understanding of the laws of physics.

Look at their picture in the link in this thread's opening post.

Yes, wearing an assault weapon on you per a shoulder strap most certainly is "brandishing" it.

Hey, all they did was go to an eating establishment with guns. Perhaps they had an exalted impression of the restaurant and thought the hamburgers were so fresh, you have to actually shoot your own cow....

yeah that's it....

In Texas it is PERFECTLY legal to open carry a weapon. And has been for some time. In fact in the very area of the fast food store men have been doing it for months.

You don't get to decide how or when someone else exercises their legal rights.You don't get to prevent them from doing so nor do you get to claim they broke laws when they did not. You don't get to claim they did anything wrong either as they did not.

In point of fact the cops were stupidly summoned and AGREED the men had done nothing illegal. Go figure.

We are saying it should not be legal, not that it is not legal. Try to keep up.

If just the sight of a gun scares you, then that says a lot about you.

Yeah, it says he has at least a rudimentary understanding of the laws of physics.

What laws of physics would that be?

That you don't have a single thing to support your assertions?

No, I have seen that from the start.

We have supported every claim we've made on this thread.
Still waiting for the citations of robberies commited with assault rifles.

Uhhh.... when faced with an "assault rifle" (redundant term), I don't think the average person's primary concern is "oh shit, I might lose that thirty-two bucks I have in my wallet", nomsayin'?

Having been in what would be dangerous places for a scared boy like you, there is no need to concede. And I have been in Texas, too many paranoid White people.

You think the second amendment applies only to you. ALL Americans have a right to defend themselves and if you are prancing around my store with a shotgun, I will uphold my Constitutional rights

Hey Rightwinger, I will see you at the Nazi Party meeting tonight.

????

The same could be said of people who think they can brandish weapons
with the intent of protesting or rebelling instead of enforcing laws peaceably without threat.

Why aren't both sides respected equally here?

Why the need to MAKE any threats, much less name call?

If people have MALICE against each other, where is the
"due process" to prove who is guilty of violating what?

Are you Gentlemen implying that any time we hold a grudge about an issue or group,
we can "punish" other people for it "without due process."

We don't have to check first to find out their intent, but act as jury judge and executioner and condemn people BY ASSOCIATION?

And THEN COMPLAIN when other people do the same to US?

????

That's it right there Emily, the crux of the matter. Kids in the next car playing music too loud? Shoot 'em! That guy over there look threatening? Shoot 'im! Your squeeze been out squeezing other lemons? Shoot 'er! It's our answer to everything. It's what we worship. For I am the Lord thy Gun, thou shalt have no gods or amendments before me. Amen and kablooie.

You know, the law requires toy gun manufacturers to put orange plugs on the ends of toy guns, so that the cops don't accidently kill kids playing with their toy guns. I suspect that the law should also require yahoos like this to wear dunce caps when they are brandishing their artillery, so that the cops will realize that they are just a bunch of stupid shitkickers out for a lark.
Thank you for helping prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Once again, see post 319 and its supplemental material in 328.

Here's another load --- let me know if you have trouble picking out the "emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty":
You Nazi ****, who gives a fuck why you lie like you do?

I don't. All I see is you making stupid ignorant claims and just lying your ass off.

Go fuck yourself, you Nazis bastard.
[sic]
Again, you stick your foot down your throat and out your fucking ass, PC Nazi.
East shit, you PC Nazi.

Americans are waking up to your ilk and your bullshit.

So go fuck yourself.
(Went to Google Maps, typed in "East Shit". No results. :dunno: )

Last edited:

Having been in what would be dangerous places for a scared boy like you, there is no need to concede. And I have been in Texas, too many paranoid White people.

I doubt you've ever been in a "scary" place. I know for a fact you won't come down to the third ward for one night.

Forum List

Back