Fourth of July: raise your hand

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Everyone of you who have served, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who are or have been a dependent spouse, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have had a parent or a sibling or a child serve, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have had ancestors serve, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have lost your child in the service of our country, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have lost your parent in the service of our our country, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have lost siblings in the service of our country, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have lost friends or had them severely injured in the service of our country, raise your hands.

Everyone of you who have friends, neighbors, acquaintances who serve or have served our country, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who will contribute in one way or another to the support of our service members, raise your hand and step forward.

To all of you who have served in one way or another: I honor your service.

donald-trump-nazi-salute_zfa2xx.jpg

Everyone of you who have had a parent or a sibling or a child serve, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have lost your child in the service of our country, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have lost your parent in the service of our our country, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have lost siblings in the service of our country, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who have lost friends or had them severely injured in the service of our country, raise your hands.

Everyone of you who have friends, neighbors, acquaintances who serve or have served our country, raise your hand.

Everyone of you who will contribute in one way or another to the support of our service members, raise your hand and step forward.

US Navy served 68 to 72 two tours in Vietnam

my grandfather , father, son served, WWI, WWII and the Third Balkan War 1990 and no they will not get my grandchildren

Last edited:

my grandfather , father, son served, WWI, WWII and the Third Balkan War 1990 and no they will not get my grandchildren

1776, 1812, Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, 2 of us in Nam and gulf war 1 before retiring.

Nieces and Nephews decided to stay home.

1776, 1812, Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, 2 of us in Nam and gulf war 1 before retiring.

Civil War
which side

Civil War
which side

3 great greats (grandfather and uncles) fought for the North

Forum List

Back