Fourth PP video released, it's bad

Tissue donation is highly regulate, and has been for a long time. I'm sure that those things are regularly evaluated for the entire medical tissue donation community. Otherwise, you would have livers being sold regularly on EBay. .

Evidently not as regulated as you think when it comes to fetal tissue samples. The whole point of the Videos is to show PP is being shifty about costs, about how they change the procedure to make recovery of samples easier, and the callousness in how the handle the whole thing.

Only the first two are possible legal issues, the last one is just a PR disaster.

Discussing costs to harvest tissue is being shifty? The guy making the video was the one asking questions about costs. Since when is answering questions shifty?

You have tissue (bad enough) confused with human body parts. Hearts, livers, kidneys..... Human body parts come from humans. It is why they are careful when they kill the human so their parts are left intact. Can we stop pretending that a baby in the process of being born is tissue? Late term aborted babies look like this:
50-amazing-newborn-photos-fitcarb.jpg

The videos are not dealing with late term fetuses.

The videos were asking about 2nd term fetuses only.
She said one had the baby before the procedure could be done. That is murder.

At 14 weeks that is a miscarriage and no, it is not a "baby" because a fetus cannot survive outside the uterus at 14 weeks.

Oh please, I've heard that argument for the past twenty years. You are lying POS.

You are dismissed.
You haven't heard it from anyone, who knew anything at all. I can't help if you spend your life talking to fucking stupid people, which is what I'm doing when I'm talking to you...

Thanks for clarifying what I knew all along, that pro abortion people are stupid.
There are no pro-abortion people.

Yes there are, they just prefer to call themselves pro-choice because it sounds better than the truth.
Rational you are not, like just then. Drop the emotions and then you might be able to make an argument. I'd be perfectly happy with no abortions, but that ain't gonna happen on this planet.

Truth hurts huh? Sorry pal, but it's common knowledge that pro-choice means pro-abortion.

If you are not against it, then you are for it. There is no middle ground.

Rational you are not, like just then. Drop the emotions and then you might be able to make an argument. I'd be perfectly happy with no abortions, but that ain't gonna happen on this planet.
Bullshit? How else are you gonna get your human tissues?
Very soon we'll just print them, and there will always be spontaneous abortions and miscarriages. It's not like abortion is going away even if induced abortion goes away, which it won't because sometimes it's necessary.

You haven't heard it from anyone, who knew anything at all. I can't help if you spend your life talking to fucking stupid people, which is what I'm doing when I'm talking to you...

Thanks for clarifying what I knew all along, that pro abortion people are stupid.

Yes there are, they just prefer to call themselves pro-choice because it sounds better than the truth.

Truth hurts huh? Sorry pal, but it's common knowledge that pro-choice means pro-abortion.

Utter nonsense, but thanks.

Since you support spontaneous abortions and miscarriages you must be pro-abortion too by your own illogic.

You have tissue (bad enough) confused with human body parts. Hearts, livers, kidneys..... Human body parts come from humans. It is why they are careful when they kill the human so their parts are left intact. Can we stop pretending that a baby in the process of being born is tissue? Late term aborted babies look like this:

The purpose

So are you waiting for the video that does? Why wait:

Here’s a little bit from Stanek’s testimony before Congress:

One night, a nursing co-worker was taking an aborted Down’s syndrome baby who was born alive to our Soiled Utility Room because his parents did not want to hold him and she did not have time to hold him. I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone in a Soiled Utility Room, so I cradled and rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was about 22 weeks old, weighed about a half a pound, and was about 10 inches long, about the size of my hand. He was too weak to move very much, expending any energy that he had trying to breathe. Toward the end of his life he was so quiet that I couldn’t tell if he was still alive unless I held him up to the light to see if his little heart was still beating through his chest wall. After he was pronounced dead, we folded his little arms across his chest, tied his hands together with a string, wrapped him in a tiny shroud, and carried him to the hospital morgue where all of our other dead patients go.

Your ignorance is appalling.

In order to obtain a late term abortion you need to see a doctor, not PP.

The doctor needs to make a diagnosis as to the viability of the fetus and the threat to the health of the woman.

Only if the doctor makes the diagnosis that a late term abortion is a medical necessity does that occur in a hospital, not a clinic.

The doctor stands to lose his medical license if he fails to follow both federal and state laws regarding 3rd term abortions which is why they are so rare.

If you want to discuss your ignorance on this topic start another thread and don't derail the topic of this OP.

The OP is about exposing the brutal practices of planned parenthood. If you ran a car repair shop and ran out of car parts, what would you do? You'd go looking for more parts..... Planned parenthood is in the parts business. That they were exposed is the least of a moral persons problem. WHAT was exposed is the real issue. Welcome to transparency. I know it's foreign to you, but try....

So you are saying that the purpose of PP is to collect donated tissue? I didn't think that even you were that dumb.

The purpose for planned parenthood is to get rid of as many black weeds as they can, dumbass. Not out of character that they would start a thriving side business.
Guess where the majority of PP's clinic are, then google it to see how close you came.
Planned Parenthood:

Give dysgenic groups [people with “bad genes”] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization

Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Well, since segregation didn't work, guess what, the next best thing to "or" was implemented.

Last edited:
All of the libel comes from those editing the videos.

PP is not doing anything illegal.

It is the perverts who put these videos together that are talking about the body parts.

Wheter they atrew doing someting illegal or not depends on the inyterpretation of the law
All of the libel comes from those editing the videos.

PP is not doing anything illegal.

It is the perverts who put these videos together that are talking about the body parts.

Whether or not PP is doing something illegal depends on the interpretation of 42 U.S. Code § 289g which states:

a)Purchase of tissue

It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce

http://lldf.org/wp-content/uploads/CMPfactsheetfedlaw.pdf

Since you support spontaneous abortions and miscarriages you must be pro-abortion too by your own illogic.

You have no idea what I support you retarded fat fuck.

PP is a non profit organisation and always will be.

Check their tax returns and see if you can find any "profits".
You've got to be kidding!

Seriously, PP is Tea Party?!
I wouldn't even bother responding to stupid stuff like that. Wow, who knew they fight so hard to have babies parts sold. And then fight so hard against the DEATH penalty . they are always for the worse in the country

upload_2015-7-30_15-34-59.png

Do you need an adult to explain to you what non-profit and not-for-profit means?

Or are you just here for the opportunity the OP provides to expose your ignorance on this topic?

One night, a nursing co-worker was taking an aborted Down’s syndrome baby who was born alive to our Soiled Utility Room because his parents did not want to hold him and she did not have time to hold him. I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone in a Soiled Utility Room, so I cradled and rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was about 22 weeks old, weighed about a half a pound, and was about 10 inches long, about the size of my hand. He was too weak to move very much, expending any energy that he had trying to breathe. Toward the end of his life he was so quiet that I couldn’t tell if he was still alive unless I held him up to the light to see if his little heart was still beating through his chest wall. After he was pronounced dead, we folded his little arms across his chest, tied his hands together with a string, wrapped him in a tiny shroud, and carried him to the hospital morgue where all of our other dead patients go.

The doctor needs to make a diagnosis as to the viability of the fetus and the threat to the health of the woman.

Only if the doctor makes the diagnosis that a late term abortion is a medical necessity does that occur in a hospital, not a clinic.

The doctor stands to lose his medical license if he fails to follow both federal and state laws regarding 3rd term abortions which is why they are so rare.

If you want to discuss your ignorance on this topic start another thread and don't derail the topic of this OP.

The OP is about exposing the brutal practices of planned parenthood. If you ran a car repair shop and ran out of car parts, what would you do? You'd go looking for more parts..... Planned parenthood is in the parts business. That they were exposed is the least of a moral persons problem. WHAT was exposed is the real issue. Welcome to transparency. I know it's foreign to you, but try....

You can lie about PP all you like but it won't alter reality.

PP is in the business of women's healthcare.

Trying to shut down the 97% of their healthcare to women business because of the 3% service that you don't like is disingenuous.
I bet if pp tried to win them over to God, instead of an abortion. You would demand their federal funding cut immediately.

Republicans running for President need to start Slamming home how the Democrat party supports PP 100% and that a vote for them is vote to what you're seeing on these tapes.

vote out these Progressive come 2016.

Pelosi and Clinton are honored members of the clan, I mean group:
“I admire Margaret Sanger enormously,” ~ Secretary Clinton

Trying to shut down the 97% of their healthcare to women business because of the 3% service that you don't like is disingenuous.
I bet if pp tried to win them over to God, instead of an abortion. You would demand their federal funding cut immediately.

1st Amendment separation of church and state is off topic. Please stick to the OP and not derail the thread.

I wouldn't even bother responding to stupid stuff like that. Wow, who knew they fight so hard to have babies parts sold. And then fight so hard against the DEATH penalty . they are always for the worse in the country
Peta president thinks the guy that shot the lion should be hung.

well yeah, they'd be calling to stop funding them. It's already been suggested. I think they called it: those WHACKO pro-life pregnancy centers.

I posted this morning from the group who took the tapes say they had 12

only EIGHT MORE to go.

way to go....... call you Congresscritters and demand they defund our tax monies from this scummy baby killing Industry

Not going to happen in America 2015. Not only are most Americans okay with this, most Americans want the videomakers punished.

This is just the way it is in this stinking country now.

Try being a young pregnant girl walking in their office wanting to keep your baby and needing an OBGYN.

They will not help you. Period.
Sorry, but that is simply a BIG FAT LIE....

Peta president thinks the guy that shot the lion should be hung.

I saw that. On the same day this video was released about PP. and they want to hang a hunter. that's LEGAL to do. oh yeah they are fxxked in the head.

Republicans running for President need to start Slamming home how the Democrat party supports PP 100% and that a vote for them is vote to what you're seeing on these tapes.

vote out these Progressive come 2016.

Pelosi and Clinton are honored members of the clan, I mean group:
“I admire Margaret Sanger enormously,” ~ Secretary Clinton
Good choice. She was a ahead of her time, and trying to drag the rest into the future one woman at a time.

Forum List

Back